Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,392 members, 7,850,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't (1597 Views)

IPOB: We Will Only Support Lawful Agitations - House Of Reps / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / QUIT NOTICE :"Igbos We Are Sorry"... Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by nawtyme: 10:47am On Aug 24, 2017
Ignore maclatunji.
He was expelled as a mod in Islam subsection of Nairaland.
He champions division hence the creation of the subsection Islam.
He is the reason there is no rule 17 on Nairaland.
His opinions are inconsequential and should be ignored.

Yes go ahead and hide the comment again.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by uzoexcel(m): 12:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
this was my last response to you in one of your threads..i have 'updated' some posts especially as per the rat matter.. i would like to hear your honest HONEST Opinion on some of these below..these below is my outlook on Nigeria....
[b]
im igbo..i cant change that

i voted for buhari, i wanted nigeria to move forward and mediocrity eliminated... i cant change that

most of my fam voted for buhari...i cant change that

'igbo' frds and 'igbo' colleagues were equally split between voting gej and buhari...i cant change that

i was disapointed when upon buhari been 'crowned', words and phrases like 97% and 5% started flying around...i am disappointed that the south east wasnt included in the railway project...i am disappointed that no south easterner is in a top position amongst the service chiefs..from the DSS to the military to the police, there's no one......i cant change that

i am disappointed in the APC government for grinding this country to a standstill with 'politics without substance' machinations as well as not living up to their electoral promises.......i cant change that

i am disppointed that the power issue still remains as it is...seems more like a step forward and then 2 steps backward is what one has been observing....i cant change that

i am disappointed that just lip service is been paid to the fulani herdsmen issues..no ruthless action on this miscreants has been done...I cant change that

i am disappointed that most roads i have currrently or recently plied seem to be getting worse...lagos to abuja journey by road is a nightmare..most express roads one passes through in the south west is bad...ekiti down to akure a good example...why is the lag-ibadan expressway road proj not progressing as anticipated...i cant change that

i am disappointed that no one seems to know the current state of our president...what if he has been kidnapped or he's been held on ransome..i voted for him also and i have a right to know..i am disappointed that all we see are just pictures here and there..THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN A SANER CLIME. i am sad that this country is been grounded to a halt because of our president's illness...case in point;osibanjo cant give portfolios to newly appointed ministers because the president needs to give a go ahead....

i am disappointed in the 'rat' excuses flying around. This is truly shameful and embarrassing...i cant change that

i am disappointed that the president hasnt resigned due to his poor health so osibanjo can assume full power, appoint a vice president and push this country forward....oh, even though im igbo i would love osibanjo to assume power even though he's not igbo...i hope you can see here I'M NIGERIAN like that....

what is wrong with the President? what ailment is he suffering from? why is he not been treated in the local hospitals like he said during his campaign speeches? what happens to the average Nigerian including you if you suffer the same ailment the president is suffering from? who would fund you? what is the medical prognosis of mr President?why is his situation shrouded in secrecy? he is not the first president in office to get ill so why the whole mystery? Is the president still capable of functioning without his decisions compromised? and Lastly, do you think that in any other developed country that an issue like the president been out of the country for more than 3 months would linger to this point?..i cant change anything here

i have studied, worked and lived in all parts of the country; hence i see myself as a true nigerian....i cant change that

i dont support biafra ......i cant change that

however i am not in a position to speak for others because everyone has a right to choose what he/she wants..i am also not in a position to speak for others as i have no idea what experiences people who want biafra mightav undergone...say for example losing or getting sacked from a job not because of incompetence but because one is from a particular part of the country...or been passed for a promotion...or not getting a job or univ admission because of quota level...i have not had this experience..other people have...i cant change that

i want restructuring if it will make the country push forward and if its for the betterment for everybody....i cant change that

i dont like nnamdi kanu's message especially the parts calling for violence....i cant change that

i am also aware that years of having helpless hopeless hapless myopic shortsighted unintelligent visionless leaders in the country has brought about the boko haram, nnamdi kanu's, the niger delta militants....no part of the country is immune to this..biafra wont resolve this..... T.A orji who misruled Abia state ended up in the senate..he's not an hausa man...he's 'biafran'....igbos equally have selfish leaders without ideology...i cant change that.[/b]

maclatunji:
I am pleased that the true sons and permit me to say daughters of Ndigbo are finding their voices on Nairaland and elsewhere I guess.

They are presenting rational ideas about how to be relevant and successful within Nigeria unlike the IPOB supporters that are ready to insult anybody and everybody on their suicidal mission to break Nigeria.

My message to rational Igbos is not to allow these hooligans intimidate them and continue to speak-up. This will help to show IPOB and any other unpatriotic elements from whatever region they may come from that we as a people recognize our challenges and differences but are ready to move forward notwithstanding.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by uzoexcel(m): 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
this was my last response to you in one of your threads..i have 'updated' some posts especially as per the rat matter.. i would like to hear your honest HONEST Opinion on some of these below..these below is my outlook on Nigeria....

i voted for buhari, i wanted nigeria to move forward and mediocrity eliminated... i cant change that

'igbo' frds and 'igbo' colleagues were equally split between voting gej and buhari...i cant change that

i was disapointed when upon buhari been 'crowned', words and phrases like 97% and 5% started flying around...i am disappointed that the south east wasnt included in the railway project...i am disappointed that no south easterner is in a top position amongst the service chiefs..from the DSS to the military to the police, there's no one......i cant change that

i am disappointed in the APC government for grinding this country to a standstill with 'politics without substance' machinations as well as not living up to their electoral promises.......i cant change that

i am disppointed that the power issue still remains as it is...seems more like a step forward and then 2 steps backward is what one has been observing....i cant change that

i am disappointed that just lip service is been paid to the fulani herdsmen issues..no ruthless action on this miscreants has been done...I cant change that

i am disappointed that most roads i have currrently or recently plied seem to be getting worse...lagos to abuja journey by road is a nightmare..most express roads one passes through in the south west is bad...ekiti down to akure a good example...why is the lag-ibadan expressway road proj not progressing as anticipated...i cant change that

i am disappointed that no one seems to know the current state of our president...what if he has been kidnapped or he's been held on ransome..i voted for him also and i have a right to know..i am disappointed that all we see are just pictures here and there..THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN A SANER CLIME. i am sad that this country is been grounded to a halt because of our president's illness...case in point;osibanjo cant give portfolios to newly appointed ministers because the president needs to give a go ahead....

i am disappointed in the 'rat' excuses flying around. This is truly shameful and embarrassing...i cant change that

i am disappointed that the president hasnt resigned due to his poor health so osibanjo can assume full power, appoint a vice president and push this country forward....oh, even though im igbo i would love osibanjo to assume power even though he's not igbo...i hope you can see here I'M NIGERIAN like that....

what is wrong with the President? what ailment is he suffering from? why is he not been treated in the local hospitals like he said during his campaign speeches? what happens to the average Nigerian including you if you suffer the same ailment the president is suffering from? who would fund you? what is the medical prognosis of mr President?why is his situation shrouded in secrecy? he is not the first president in office to get ill so why the whole mystery? Is the president still capable of functioning without his decisions compromised? and Lastly, do you think that in any other developed country that an issue like the president been out of the country for more than 3 months would linger to this point?..i cant change anything here

i have studied, worked and lived in all parts of the country; hence i see myself as a true nigerian....i cant change that

however i am not in a position to speak for others because everyone has a right to choose what he/she wants..i am also not in a position to speak for others as i have no idea what experiences people who want biafra mightav undergone...say for example losing or getting sacked from a job not because of incompetence but because one is from a particular part of the country...or been passed for a promotion...or not getting a job or univ admission because of quota level...i have not had this experience..other people have...i cant change that

i want restructuring if it will make the country push forward and if its for the betterment for everybody....i cant change that

i dont like nnamdi kanu's message especially the parts calling for violence....i cant change that

i am also aware that years of having helpless hopeless hapless myopic shortsighted unintelligent visionless leaders in the country has brought about the boko haram, nnamdi kanu's, the niger delta militants....no part of the country is immune to this..biafra wont resolve this..... T.A orji who misruled Abia state ended up in the senate..he's not an hausa man...he's 'biafran'....igbos equally have selfish leaders without ideology...i cant change that.
[size=8pt][/size]

maclatunji:
I am pleased that the true sons and permit me to say daughters of Ndigbo are finding their voices on Nairaland and elsewhere I guess.

They are presenting rational ideas about how to be relevant and successful within Nigeria unlike the IPOB supporters that are ready to insult anybody and everybody on their suicidal mission to break Nigeria.

My message to rational Igbos is not to allow these hooligans intimidate them and continue to speak-up. This will help to show IPOB and any other unpatriotic elements from whatever region they may come from that we as a people recognize our challenges and differences but are ready to move forward notwithstanding.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by uzoexcel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017

i am also aware that years of having helpless hopeless hapless myopic shortsighted unintelligent visionless leaders in the country has brought about the boko haram, nnamdi kanu's, the niger delta militants....no part of the country is immune to this..biafra wont resolve this..... T.A orji who misruled Abia state ended up in the senate..he's not an hausa man...he's 'biafran'....igbos equally have selfish leaders without ideology...i cant change that.
[/size][size=8pt]
maclatunji:

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't by uzoexcel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2017

maclatunji:

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quit Notice: Igbos and other Southerners, This Is Your Final Warning ! / AKTH Kano Not FMC Umuahia Recorded 1st Kidney Transplant In 9jah / Mohamed Buhari Government Is Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.