Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members (1570 Views)

The 10 Nullifiers Of Islam / The Nullifiers Of Fasting / Nasfat, MSSN, TMC, Ansarudeen Etc. Are These Groups "SECTS"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by TrulySalafiyyah: 3:24am On Aug 24, 2017
THE TEN NULLIFIERS OF THE ISLAM OF TMC MEMBERS

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In case someone asks you, what are the nullifiers of Islam for the TMC people who are from the greatest type of idol worshippers?

The response:

1. Alliance with the Rawaafid eg. Iran

2. Interfaith dialogue or unity of faiths (Wahdatul adyaan)

3. Believe in Democracy and Man-made laws

4. Acceptance of Human rights and multi religious society

5. Peaceful coexistence with idol worshippers

6. Alliance with Tawaagheet eg. Shaytan of Sokoto, Jonathan, Muhammad Buhari, Faruq Onikijipa, Dhikrullah Shafi, Pastor Adeboye, Habeeb Markaz, Ogbeni Aregbesola etc.)

7. Disbelief and hatred of Jihad leading to false claim of Jihad eg. Jihad week

8. Extreme Irjaa' leading to Tajahhum (not willing to call people Kuffar and defending those whom have been called Kuffar)

9. Satanic innovations (Bid'ah)

10. Bowing down to greet other than Allah e.g. parliamentarian Mace.

Therefore, anybody who falls into any of the above, he is not a Muslim even if he calls himself Muslim 1,000,000 times. Any TMC member who does not fall into any of the above, he is a Muslim provided he exits the group as soon as possible and stops identifying himself as a member.

May Allah save us from Kufr and its people.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 24, 2017
Altho TMC is a group with bid'aat may Allaah guide them, but can you educate me why you regard them as "idol worshippers"?

*modified*

OK, I just checked your webpage and saw that you identify with a khaarijee Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisee...you are free from salafiyyah and salafiyyah is free from you. Just like how that fool "ahlusunnah" tries to affiliate himself with salafiyyah, you both are free from salafiyyah, two takfeeris with same aqeedah. May Allaah rid the ummah of your likes if you don't leave this destructive path you've chosen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 7:19am On Aug 24, 2017
Bro AbdelKabir, you are right. Awon onikeu Agboyi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2017
AbdelKabir:
Altho TMC is a group with bid'aat may Allaah guide them, but can you educate me why you regard them as "idol worshippers"?

*modified*

OK, I just checked your webpage and saw that you identify with a khaarijee Abu Muhammad al-Maqdisee...you are free from salafiyyah and salafiyyah is free from you. Just like how that fool "ahlusunnah" tries to affiliate himself with salafiyyah, you both are free from salafiyyah, two takfeeris with same aqeedah. May Allaah rid the ummah of your likes if you don't leave this destructive path you've chosen.
THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU SAID I AM A KAFIR IS BECAUSE I AM A TAKFEERE. . . . . 1. please explain how and why i am a takferee. . .2. And takFeere are an0ther name people do call khawarij. .prove it t0 me with examples on how i make takfir of a muslim. 4. And which of the salafs forbids making takfir. NOTE: ALLAH made takfir 0n n0n muslims and muslims and so do rasul and so do abubakr and so do umar and so do ali am listening
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2017
I WONT MENTION 10. . JUST 1 I WILL MENTION . . THAT 1 IS "THE NAME TMC" they have gone against quran surah sura verse 16 and the hadith Of hudaifah ibn yaman .. whosoever rejects quran and hadith after clear understanding IS A KAFIR
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 24, 2017
ABU NASIR .. I ATTENDED HIS LECTURES ONCE OR TWICE. . HE WAS OK. . WITH WHAT HE HAVE SAID CONCERNING EEMAN, SIN, KUFRU DUNA KUFRU . . . . Have any0ne call his attenti0n to it? and what i kn0w of him is that he is always reading salaf book and then explains... fr0m where did he read what he said? one have to be sure before making takfir @truesalafiyyah ..we are on the same path..path of rasul.. av checked ur site out bro. . . hgtQU
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Empiree: 2:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Clash Of The Titans grin

Who are TMC and who is their national figure?

What do they believe?

Thanks
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Fundamentalist: 7:15am On Aug 25, 2017
I just dey observe ....... In 3d
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Demmzy15(m): 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
The Op's blog is just too nasty, no doubt this is another khariji as AbdelKabir rightly pointed out. Imagine calling Anwar Al Awlaki an Imam?

May Allaah save us from liars!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Empiree: 9:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
^
Did you care to listen to him before his alleged radicalization?. Yes, he was imam somewhere. When he passed, i made dua for him too. Watch Sheikh Imran Hussein's moment of silent and his du'a for him. I dont believe in silly propaganda and definitely not people like op. He did his part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9crLwP13Uk

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by AlBaqir(m): 2:26am On Aug 26, 2017
Empiree:
^
Did you care to listen to him before his alleged radicalization?. Yes, he was imam somewhere. When he passed, i made dua for him too. Watch Sheikh Imran Hussein's moment of silent and his du'a for him. I dont believe in silly propaganda and definitely not people like op. He did his part.

# Its like telling me Anjem Chaudary is an Imam and all the things known about him is propaganda.

# Awlaki, Anjem, et al, they all belong to the same extremist group.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Empiree: 3:37am On Aug 26, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Its like telling me Anjem Chaudary is an Imam and all the things known about him is propaganda.

# Awlaki, Anjem, et al, they all belong to the same extremist group.

I dont care about Anjjem. Anwar's anger was understandable. He said he was troubled by innocent iraqi children being killed. He said that clearly the reason he was upset and his view changed since then. Same can be said of Sayd Qutubi. His view of things changed after being persecuted and tortured in prison(hands tied behind him and dogs bite the hell out of him). I watched full documentary few years ago. He was not extreme until after.

Anjjem is a tool.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by AlBaqir(m): 6:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Empiree:
I dont care about Anjjem. Anwar's anger was understandable. He said he was troubled by innocent iraqi children being killed. He said that clearly the reason he was upset and his view changed since then. Same can be said of Sayd Qutubi. His view of things changed after being persecuted and tortured in prison(hands tied behind him and dogs bite the hell out of him). I watched full documentary few years ago. He was not extreme until after.

Anjjem is a tool.

# Not an excuse for turning terrorist or saddist.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 26, 2017
Empiree:
Clash Of The Titans grin

Who are TMC and who is their national figure?

What do they believe?

Thanks

They are fr0m sufi. . just like izala. .taawun.. and otherz.. if you kn0w AKINDELE thats fam0us with ruqiyah.. oga w0n nu
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2017
Empiree:

Anjjem is a tool.
SAYD QUTUB= TERRORISM FOUNDER . .ALSO IS HASSANBANA= TERRORISM FOUNDER
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2017
Demmzy15:
The Op's blog is just too nasty, no doubt this is another khariji as AbdelKabir rightly pointed out. Imagine calling Anwar Al Awlaki an Imam?

May Allaah save us from liars!
Everybody is a takfeeri and you never quote any hadith or quran to prove it that they are kafir. .u kuku d0nt kn0w calling s0me0ne takfeeri is same as calling the pers0n khawarij and same as calling the pers0n kafir. . . .why should 'he' be referred to as imam? give us dalilt
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
They are fr0m sufi. . just like izala. .taawun.. and otherz.. if you kn0w AKINDELE thats fam0us with ruqiyah.. oga w0n nu
Alhaji Isa Akindele, I was in his lecture on Thursday. What a good man, may Allah be with him. Watch this Onikeu Alagboyi call me a kaafir.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2017
iamgenius:
Alhaji Isa Akindele, I was in his lecture on Thursday. What a good man, may Allah be with him. Watch this Onikeu Alagboyi call me a kaafir.
Ur problem. all kafir are muslim to u.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Ur problem. all kafir are muslim to u.
Ur problem; all muslims are kafir to u
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
Ur problem; all muslims are kafir to u
Mention one muslim i call a kafir?
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 11:33am On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Mention one muslim i call a kafir?
Me
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
Me
Laughing. . . u made takfir of yourself . . u call adam abdullah a muslim, u call isa akindele a muslim, only shia, me, jabata and albaqir are kafir to you.. adam abdullah= kafir, isa akindele= kafir.. sufi and everyother firoq= kafir.. #yet you call them muslim#. . . . . and rasul said whoever makes or cal A KAFIR A MUSLIM IS A KAFIR. . . . .I AM A MUSLIM AND SO IS JABATA. . .yet you call him a kafir and he is a muslim. . .and so i am. . . . . . fm4
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
Laughing. . . u made takfir of yourself . . u call adam abdullah a muslim, u call isa akindele a muslim, only shia, me, jabata and albaqir are kafir to you.. adam abdullah= kafir, isa akindele= kafir.. sufi and everyother firoq= kafir.. #yet you call them muslim#. . . . . and rasul said whoever makes or cal A KAFIR A MUSLIM IS A KAFIR. . . . .I AM A MUSLIM AND SO IS JABATA. . .yet you call him a kafir and he is a muslim. . .and so i am. . . . . . fm4
U are neither a kafir nor Jabata, both of you are just confused Onikeu Alagboyi(not Alagboye). According to what I know about Alh Isa, Amubieya, etc they are muslims. Baba Adam, wetin concern me whether he is a kafir or not, he's dead already.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
U are neither a kafir nor Jabata, both of you are just confused Onikeu Alagboyi(not Alagboye). According to what I know about Alh Isa, Amubieya, etc they are muslims. Baba Adam, wetin concern me whether he is a kafir or not, he's dead already.
OOH. . . I got you now, your point is "we cannot call anybody kafir" . . .abi. . and u said according to what you know. . 1. why dont u ask me why i made takfir of them? 2. everythiing and most thing i know is from jabata and abu ibeji. . . they are excellent salaf. .they do n0t fear to say the truth. . thats why there are so many lies and accussations against them.. AND YOU LIVE IN IBADAN,LINK ME WITH S0ME0NE WHO HAS LOTS OR EVERY RECORDED OF ABU IBEJI LECTURES
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
OOH. . . I got you now, your point is "we cannot call anybody kafir" . . .abi. . and u said according to what you know. . 1. why dont u ask me why i made takfir of them? 2. everythiing and most thing i know is from jabata and abu ibeji. . . they are excellent salaf. .they do n0t fear to say the truth. . thats why there are so many lies and accussations against them.. AND YOU LIVE IN IBADAN,LINK ME WITH S0ME0NE WHO HAS LOTS OR EVERY RECORDED OF ABU IBEJI LECTURES. . . And reason of making takfir of them 1. to kn0w why they are kafir, 2. to safeguard people fr0m them
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by iamgenius(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
AbuUthaymeen:
OOH. . . I got you now, your point is "we cannot call anybody kafir" . . .abi. . and u said according to what you know. . 1. why dont u ask me why i made takfir of them? 2. everythiing and most thing i know is from jabata and abu ibeji. . . they are excellent salaf. .they do n0t fear to say the truth. . thats why there are so many lies and accussations against them.. AND YOU LIVE IN IBADAN,LINK ME WITH S0ME0NE WHO HAS LOTS OR EVERY RECORDED OF ABU IBEJI LECTURES. . . And reason of making takfir of them 1. to kn0w why they are kafir, 2. to safeguard people fr0m them
Abu Ibeji, Jabata and their followes are only muslims LOL. Link you with Abu Ibeji ke, I'll link you with Abu Ibefa. U seriously need help, but you no gree make we help you correct ur extremism.
Re: The Ten Nullifiers Of The Islam Of Tmc Members by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamgenius:
Abu Ibeji, Jabata and their followes are only muslims LOL. Link you with Abu Ibeji ke, I'll link you with Abu Ibefa. U seriously need help, but you no gree make we help you correct ur extremism.
JUST ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. DO N0T CHANGE THE TOPIC. . lies is part of the qualities of fasiq. . . whatever jabata and abu ibeji didnt say, u people are always saying it. . ehn when or where did i say just abu ibeji and jabata and people who listen to them are muslim? . . iro ti ba ti e je

(1) (Reply)

Our Children ; Our Future / Is It Ideal In Islam? / The Biography Of Prophet Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.