Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed (574 Views)

"It's Confirmed Chief Priest Is Not Small. Money Na Water" Cubana Chief Priest / 9mobile Charged Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha N15k For A 5-Minute Call / Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by Oluwaseydex(m): 6:32am On Aug 24, 2017
It seems like the epileptic 9Mobile Network issues noticed for some weeks is now over as the telecom company took to their social media
accounts to announce the restoration of stable network signals in most part of the country.

Recall last week, 9Mobile issued a statement on social media apologizing to Nigerians about the
recent bad network and connectivity downtime on the network and promised to fix it and bring everything back to normal. Now it's like, they have fulfilled the promise. Below is their most recent statement on social media concerning the situation;

"We sincerely apologize for the recent network downtime you experienced.Services are back up in
some areas and we are/working fervently to restore services in all locations.#9mobileCares"

If what they said is to be believed, it means 9Mobile customers in some part of the country should start enjoying the full network coverage
once again while they continue troubleshooting.and fixing other parts with network issues.
How is the network connection in your area? Did you notice any improvement? Let us know via the comments section.
Source: http://www.loadedportal.com/forum2_theme_111267097.xhtml?tema=441

Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by Oluwaseydex(m): 6:34am On Aug 24, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala,seun,mydn44
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by Brooke60(f): 6:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Mtchewwww
GLO network needs this apology with giving of free credit cards to all GLo customers!
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by AlanSugar(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Pls what is 9mobile, another NCC scam?
NCC been scamming Nigerians from inception.
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by DRPAIT123(m): 6:53am On Aug 24, 2017
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by DRPAIT123(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2017
I don't use 9mobile....My most preferred network for data service is airtel Airtel's double data is bae
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by seunlayi(m): 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
And no talk about compensation
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by kogistar: 7:04am On Aug 24, 2017
nawa o
Re: 9mobile Network Is Back And Officially Confirmed by NairalandCS(m): 7:06am On Aug 24, 2017
DRPAIT123:
I don't use 9mobile....My most preferred network for data service is airtel
Airtel's double data is bae

Double data with their double billing ? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh As He Finally Drops YBNL For Something MASSIVE / Teenage Girl Found Dead With 3 Used Condums In Lagos Brothel / “I Can’t Kiss An Actor With Mouth Odor” – Actress Omoni Oboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.