Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin (44539 Views)

Wizkid Celebrates 33rd Birthday Today / Zack Orji Celebrates His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Eva Alordiah Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2017
kennygee:

It doesn't have to be a lie.

I have a friend who was also a virgin till she was 33. Her husband confirmed it.

Its a choice, people should stop bashing women who choose to be virgins.

Some of the reasons for these choices are Spiritual and because people bash virgins, it now feels like a shameful thing to be a virgin, virgins now have to keep their status to themselves so they don't get bashed.

One thing is sure, God's standard didn't change before, it won't change now.

A sin is a sin, but a sin against one's body is worse.

You're right. When I tell people... they're like, For Where? undecided
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 24, 2017
emusmithy:

You're right. When I tell people... they're like, For Where? undecided

If you know your stand. That's all that matters, na between u and God.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by braine(m): 9:18am On Aug 24, 2017
Somehow I feel sorry for her.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by eddieguru(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2017
undecided
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by marwanafrica: 9:20am On Aug 24, 2017
tnk God, no be by force to believe any news
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by banmee(m): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2017
kennygee:

A fairy tale book to you is a guide to many others.

It all boils down to choices.

You are right. It is a choice. The problem is that this "guide" and "choice" accounts for more than half of the worlds problem today.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
did you confim it yourself
help me ask them o! as if they gave birth to her.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by stabilizer: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
She must be one of apc member. Chai! Virgin ko, Emirates ni
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2017
kennygee:

If you know your stand. That's all that matters, na between u and God.

You're right. The sex thing is actually over rated.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2017
if she is really a virgin it's either because her vagina smells and men wouldn't go near her or she is a lesbian cool grin
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2017
banmee:

You are right. It is a choice. The problem is that this "guide" and "choice" accounts for more than half of the worlds problem today.

Not every religious person lives the faith they profess.

It is true there are lots of hypocrites in the world, the bible did say that God will separate the true ones from the fake ones on the day of Judgement.

This might sound like part of the "Fairytale" to you, but it goes to also tell you that God knows that there are people who claim to know Him but don't live like He expects us to.

I don't know if you get it.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Ashley86400: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
She's probably asexual.
Asexual people don't feel sexually attracted to anyone or anything.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Bimpe29: 9:38am On Aug 24, 2017
That should be a private thing. In a sane circumstance, virginity should be intact until marriage comes.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Pato01(m): 9:43am On Aug 24, 2017
Nothing bad sha but telling the whole world doesn't change anything ��� tongue[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by pretty16(f): 9:47am On Aug 24, 2017
modsfucker:
Believe this @ your own peril undecided

What's wrong with her being a virgin? And why do people doubt that there are still virgins in this crazy world we live in?
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Davidlekkzy(m): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2017
virgin no dey dis world again
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Marshalxv(m): 9:57am On Aug 24, 2017
I'll only comment when she writes a book about herself and put the part synonymous with our Toyo baby .

Congrats to her shaa
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Igweann979(f): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2017
It's not hard to keep; even me at 26 am still a virgen God bear me witness, it is a choice and determination.

1 Like

Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by kondogbia(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2017
later she will say she was deflowered at 19 ����
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by kaywhy09(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2017
Which husband? Must be spirit husband
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by oladele00(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Thunder fire virginity. Make she open it for us to see. seeing they say is believing. I won't mind testing it with my rod
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by DeManNextDoor(m): 10:14am On Aug 24, 2017
Kamelot77:
virgin @33 she wan make her husband use digger enter ni
nah.....hymen get thinner as ladies grow old
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by oladele00(m): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2017
Igweann979:
It's not hard to keep; even me at 26 am still a virgen God bear me witness, it is a choice and determination.
u suppose be lie lie Mohammed brother. U can lie for the world. chai chai
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by nothernstar: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
Very soon you will celebrate 60 years as a virgin. May God help you. Get married pls.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by ProFuhrer: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2017
PLEASE CLICK HERE LIKE AND SHARE the story BEGINNING'S END by Missnande, it's a beautiful six words story.

She needs your likes and shares to win on SEUN OSEWA FLASH FICTION CHALLENGE.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Edelweiss44: 10:40am On Aug 24, 2017
kennygee:

It doesn't have to be a lie.

I have a friend who was also a virgin till she was 33. Her husband confirmed it.

Its a choice, people should stop bashing women who choose to be virgins.

Some of the reasons for these choices are Spiritual and because people bash virgins, it now feels like a shameful thing to be a virgin, virgins now have to keep their status to themselves so they don't get bashed.

One thing is sure, God's standard didn't change before, it won't change now.

A sin is a sin, but a sin against one's body is worse.

Absolutely true! I have no reason whatsoever to doubt her if she says she is a Virgin at 33. I got married last year and I was a Virgin till my wedding night. I was 32 years old then. I did not have sex before marriage even at 32, not because I didn't have so many temptations or because as some people may want to think that I was "not exposed", but because I chose to obey God on the matter. I have had cases of direct temptations where a lady would come out directly to tell me they wanted to have sex with me, but I chose to "flee" because I would rather obey God than do what "every person" is doing. A sin is a sin, and the fact that we live in the 21st century or that "everybody now does it" WILL NEVER MAKE SIN RIGHT BEFORE GOD. God frowns at fornication and there are consequences for it. Hebrews 12:14 says "Follow peace with all men, and holiness without which NO MAN shall see God". God has not changed His mind on that scripture, so anybody serious about making heaven cannot afford to joke with sin including fornication.

2 Likes

Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by emperordelis(m): 10:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Kamelot77:
virgin @33 she wan make her husband use digger enter ni
mad man grin grin grin
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by degamemaster(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2017
Yes she might be a virgin truly and we should celebrate her cos its not easy to keep it till this age in this generation we are in now. But wait oooh, this her kind of wide mouth, na who know how wide her pu.sy go be? Just thinkinng aloud.!
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Edelweiss44:

Absolutely true! I have no reason whatsoever to doubt her if she says she is a Virgin at 33. I got married last year and I was a Virgin till my wedding night. I was 32 years old then. I did not have sex before marriage even at 32, not because I didn't have so many temptations or because as some people may want to think that I was "not exposed", but because I chose to obey God on the matter. I have had cases of direct temptations where a lady would come out directly to tell me they wanted to have sex with me, but I chose to "flee" because I would rather obey God than do what "every person" is doing. A sin is a sin, and the fact that we live in the 21st century or that "everybody now does it" WILL NEVER MAKE SIN RIGHT BEFORE GOD. God frowns at fornication and there are consequences for it. Hebrews 12:14 says "Follow peace with all men, and holiness without which NO MAN shall see God". God has not changed His mind on that scripture, so anybody serious about making heaven cannot afford to joke with sin including fornication.

You are a role model my dear sister and I pray that God will give you the grace to hold on to Him till His coming.

Its wonderful to have a Christian sister here.
Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 24, 2017

Re: Yvonne Orji Celebrates 33rd Birthday As A Virgin by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Why are some people been pained to know that someone is still a virgin? Seriously I begin to wonder if promiscuity is a norm..

Useless generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Open Chest Dress To #Yadadi12 Event (photo) / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) / D'banj Lying On Top Of A Female Fan On Stage (Video + pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.