Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos (962 Views)

Superclean Cheap Direct 2016 Landcruiser Prado Reg Full Option 12.8m See Pix.. / ++direct Tokumbo Toyota Tucano 2013 Price: #6.5million++ / ⚫⚫ Planning To Buy A Car❓Got The Car VIN/Chassis Number❓Run It With CarGuideNG! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 7:57am On Aug 24, 2017
Do you know that most cars you see at Berger and most streets of Lagos had minor accident but were worked on before keeping them for sale.
What the dealer's do is to go and buy from the owners of these minor dents at a cheaper price at a warehouse, Behind the car up and display them for sale.
I never discovered this place until I came to buy my car. Surely, that's where you know the true condition of the car you are buying.
But at the Berger there, most sellers adjust the Odometer, repair, or even change one thing or the other.

Call my number and I'll take you to select ur own car at a cheap price.
For instance, at Berger, Toyota Camry 2004 (2.4l) is sold between 1.8 to 2m. But I bought same car (luckily, no dent was on it) from the warehouse at 1.550. Saving a whooping 250-350k.
You can join me today. Many auto dealers come there to buy too and sell to you.
Call my number today (07030517927)
Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Trustme2(m): 8:04am On Aug 24, 2017
The essence of this message is defeated. You have succeeded in saying nothing bro. If you are not ready to tell us the location or the warehouse here, then forever hold your peace. Must we call you to know the place or for you to take us there?

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by ironMind: 8:22am On Aug 24, 2017
Trustme2:
The essence of this message is defeated. You have succeeded in saying nothing bro. If you are not ready to tell us the location or the warehouse here, then forever hold your peace. Must we call you to know the place or for you to take us there?
that one na the guy hustle. if u need motor, u go call am make una arrange to see the car. no spoil him hustle
Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by ricardo24: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Funny how people pretend to freely give/share information only to still hoard that same information at the same time. What will happen if you just say the location of the warehouse you get such cars. SMH!!!

For those that are interested in knowing this place,
It's somewhere around *vanguard bus stop* after mile 2. When you get to mile 2,take a bike and tell them you're going to vanguard bus stop, when you get there tell them you're trying to locate a warehouse where they sell cars that it's not begger you're looking for but the warehouse and they would show you.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Samad805(m): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2017
Lol.. when I can like 4 dealers dat wanna sell 03/04 toyota Camry accident free 4 1.5m
Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by Benosky011(m): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2017
ricardo24:
Funny how people pretend to freely give/share information only to still hoard that same information at the same time. What will happen if you just say the location of the warehouse you get such cars. SMH!!!

For those that are interested in knowing this place,
It's somewhere around *vanguard bus stop* after mile 2. When you get to mile 2, when you get there tell them you're trying to locate a warehouse where they sell cars that it's not begger you're looking for but the warehouse and they would show you.

Kind regards.

Atleast this message clears air regarding those who feel this is a scam.
It's not. It's real.
My problem with richado24 is that he had this information over time and yet concealed it. Only to return and criticize me for trying to earn a little commission.
Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by ricardo24: 11:11am On Aug 24, 2017
Sorry about that, but the endpoint is, if you want to share anything it's either you say it all out or don't bother.

No bad blood intended.

Peace.
Re: How To Buy A Cheap Direct Tokumbo Car In Lagos by ridge: 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
I'm in the market for a 2010 Corolla any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sale!!! Clean 2007 Honda Accord D.C Leather @ 850k Net / Used Toyota Camry Needed. (urgent) / 07 Direct Toyota Corolla 1.290k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.