Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff (10684 Views)

I Feel Ashamed Nigerian Professors Earn Less Than $1000 A Month - TETFund Boss / TETFUND Projects In Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma - Thompson Jotham / Ngozi Marion Emmanuel, UNIZIK Youngest Lecturer, Wins N45M TETFund Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 24, 2017
Splashme:
All these blackmail because lecturers embarked on strike?

Useless childish Buhari govt.
One can very easily predict them

ASUU r damn too corrupt
Re: TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff by Reference(m): 11:11am On Aug 24, 2017
MrEdimulo82:
Honestly, it's not funny.....systemic corruption at all levels. We can't continue to be making excuses for corruption it's killing us, we don't have to wait till it drown us. Imagine corruption in academic community wt funds meant for their own development, we rants abt how it's working in other climes while here we scuffle that here. We need to be responsible pple. We need to be responsible. ... we don't need govt or religion to teach us to be responsible. Especially we blacks, need to rid ourselves of entitlement mentality and the greed that comes wt wanting to be better than the others at all cost. This fundamental problem degrade our societal value, making us seek baseless gratification of things dat cripple us all.

I accept corruption as a fact of the system we presently operate. Obviously you don't, so what is your solution apart from the usual hot air.
Re: TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff by baby124: 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
prof1990:
The truth is Nigerians are corrupt. We are very greedy and selfish individuals. If you like say you're not but the truth is corruption is embedded in the average Nigerian. From the lowest level to the Top. Until we can individually fight our selfish and greedy urges this country will continue to suffer.
Speak for yourself and your family.
Re: TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff by lordatkinson07(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
This us not starting now, the conspiracy has long been in existence. More over, why are you shielding the people involved in this shady act and postponing the evil days in your sector? Let them be the first scapegoats. JAIL THEM ALL!
Re: TETFUND Boss Uncovers Fraud Involving Lecturers, Agency’s Staff by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Reference:

I accept corruption as a fact of the system we presently operate. Obviously you don't, so what is your solution apart from the usual hot air.

Honestly I don't think I mentioned u bro, however if you had read my comments you might have missed my solution where I stated you and I to be responsible and rid ourselves of entitlement mentality and greed. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neco Gce Result / Policemen Threaten To Shoot & Arrest UNIABUJA Students / FUTO ASUU Sacks Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.