Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues (29153 Views)

Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower Payment Status Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Just be patient sir, We are currently working on backlogs.
I am aware of this, I am not requesting for my backlogs. Just the payment history (if my backlogs were sent for payment or not), if there is something preventing my backlogs (from getting to my account) after it has been sent by you (Npower), no matter the amount of patience I exercise, I won't get paid.
When I had issues with my payment, I was told that my stipend was sent for payment but it was returned. I don't want the same thing to happen to my backlogs. You guys have access to all the payment history of volunteers, why is it difficult to just give me the information I am requesting for?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2017
stebell:

Thank you very much for your swift responses. I am highly impressed.

I believe with such dedication you have shown both here and twitter, Nigeria shall get there sooner rather than later.

Keep the flag flying.
AdiĆ³s
Your welcome sir
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 3:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
Bnladan:
I have been verified. My ppa is bado uku secondary school wamakko. I don't have the logo
Good day sir, If you do not have the logo, It means during your verification something went wrong .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by thoyeen: 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
Am in batch A and i selected the device before March 27 as it is on my npower page but i haven't gotten any text to come pick my device.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 3:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
otoboson:

I am aware of this, I am not requesting for my backlogs. Just the payment history (if my backlogs were sent for payment or not), if there is something preventing my backlogs (from getting to my account) after it has been sent by you (Npower), no matter the amount of patience I exercise, I won't get paid.
When I had issues with my payment, I was told that my stipend was sent for payment but it was returned. I don't want the same thing to happen to my backlogs. You guys have access to all the payment history of volunteers, why is it difficult to just give me the information I am requesting for?
Bro try understand say eh get why the guy/Lady don't wanna share it with you yet. Calm down small, whatever it is.. It would be sorted out ....

smileyIce water
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by thoyeen: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
Are you in batch A, and when did you select your device ?
Am in batch A , picked Samsung and i selected it before March 27 but no text yet for me to come pick my device. Sorry for the late response please.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 3:58pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tsam1959:
Bro try understand say eh get why the guy/Lady don't wanna share it with you yet. Calm down small make whatever it is.. It would be sorted out ....

smileyIce water
It would have been better for him/her to tell me that the information is not available, I am being owed just January and February, even as backlogs are being paid in batches, I would have received mine if something was not wrong somewhere. ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS JUST FOR THEM TO HELP ME CONFIRM IF THERE IS A PROBLEM OR NOT, SO THAT EVEN IF I'M WAITING UNTIL NEXT YEAR, I WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS NOT A MISTAKE FROM ME.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2017
otoboson:

It would have been better for him/her to tell me that the information is not available, I am being owed just January and February, even as backlogs are being paid in batches, I would have received mine if something was not wrong somewhere. ALL I'M ASKING FOR IS JUST FOR THEM TO HELP ME CONFIRM IF THERE IS A PROBLEM OR NOT, SO THAT EVEN IF I'M WAITING UNTIL NEXT YEAR, I WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS NOT A MISTAKE FROM ME.
Just be patient sir..we would get back to you soon.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
thoyeen:

Am in batch A , picked Samsung and i selected it before March 27 but no text yet for me to come pick my device. Sorry for the late response please.
Distribution of device are in batches. Just be calm.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Seankay323: 4:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
For those whereby something went wrong during verification , which no one is sure of , wot would be the resolution to such issues? No way forward? Disqualified? Or get back to us soon ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2017
Seankay323:
For those whereby something went wrong during verification , which no one is sure of , wot would be the resolution to such issues? No way forward? Disqualified? Or get back to us soon ?

You can kindly send your complain to this mail, Thanks for understanding .
Support@npvn.desk-mail.com

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 4:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
otoboson:

You can kindly send your complain to this mail, Thanks for understanding .
Support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Blazinraj01(f): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2017
Tsam1959:
You work for December ?
I was verified in December.

Did you work for December and were you paid?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by dvicky99(f): 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2017
Please I got a call from this no 09027241298 that I should make myself available next week for N-Tax training in Abuja. Please how true is this?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by benitochakone(m): 8:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
benitochakone:

Thank you for your response. I do not have the verified logo. Rather I have the disqualified written on the status column on my profile. Do you need my details to reconfirm??
npowerng:
Good day sir, Do you have the verified logo on your Npower platform, and how did you know you were disqualified ?

Thank you for your response. I do not have the verified logo. Rather I have the disqualified written on the status column on my profile. Do you need my details to reconfirm??

Dear npower, kindly assist to respond to the above complaint
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by monlawal(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2017
npowerng:
You are welcome sir. very soon Just be patient .
I am patient.
I was screened and verified in December, on my portal, December is omitted instead it displays from January. Does this mean I would not be paid December
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 7:57am On Aug 30, 2017
monlawal:
I am patient.
I was screened and verified in December, on my portal, December is omitted instead it displays from January. Does this mean I would not be paid December
Yes sir .
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Blazinraj01(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
Yes sir .
why won't we be paid for December. In Osun State, majority of us were screened, verified and even posted.
Few of us were paid while majority weren't and we were all verified.
Are you saying that we don't deserve to be paid?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Blazinraj01:
I was verified in December.

Did you work for December and were you paid?
Mr Afolabi from the live video has talked about this Dec stipend already . Work started proper from January ...we all know
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 8:59am On Aug 30, 2017
Blazinraj01:
why won't we be paid for December. In Osun State, majority of us were screened, verified and even posted.
Few of us were paid while majority weren't and we were all verified.
Are you saying that we don't deserve to be paid?
hehehe.. You like December stipend I see grin .. Go and watch the Live chat with Mr afolabi on the Official facebook Handle . embarassed tongue
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Tsam1959(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2017
benitochakone:

npowerng:
Good day sir, Do you have the verified logo on your Npower platform, and how did you know you were disqualified ?

Dear npower, kindly assist to respond to the above complaint

After verification the focal persons would send the details to Npower . If your verification had issue's it would be indicated where you see disqulified click it or click support or click on help
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Macjossy: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
Pls npower i dont have payment history on my profile, does it mean that they wont pay me my backlogs....because i started receiving payment on may...
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Biofash: 9:34am On Aug 30, 2017
My own case is that my December to March stipends were sent for payment but the status was INVALID and the remark was that ACCOUNT NOT MATCHED WITH BVN.

But I started receiving stipends from April. I have 4month stipends unpaid now
Any hope?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Macgabe(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
Okay sir , Just be patient. It would get to you soon.

I just spoke with one of the N-Power officials in charge of the device and he said distribution has commenced (Afrione 2-n1 inclusive). He asked for my area and I told him(Agege LG) and he said ours is not ready yet. But he was kind of hostile so I really don't know if it's wrong to try and find out something from those in charge. This is the only place where response is quick, adequate and friendly.
Thanks to you.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Blazinraj01(f): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2017
Tsam1959:
Mr Afolabi from the live video has talked about this Dec stipend already . Work started proper from January ...we all know
Not that I dispute that. It is just unfair. We were all. Verified. Guess this program isn't as transparent as I had thought.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
otoboson:

Good day sir, Can we have your details?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 9:57am On Aug 30, 2017
Macgabe:

I just spoke with one of the N-Power officials in charge of the device and he said distribution has commenced (Afrione 2-n1 inclusive). He asked for my area and I told him(Agege LG) and he said ours is not ready yet. But he was kind of hostile so I really don't know if it's wrong to try and find out something from those in charge. This is the only place where response is quick, adequate and friendly.
Thanks to you.

We thank you too, For your patient and understanding.
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Macgabe(m): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:

We thank you too, For your patient and understanding.

Please if there's "disqualified" on someone's npvn portal, does that mean nothing can be done about it again? Asking for a friend of mine. And the reasons are not known yet
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by Calyb(m): 10:09am On Aug 30, 2017
for those of us in N Agro where turned back in Abuja that our portal is not opening to really the device. what is the issue plsss
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by otoboson: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2017
npowerng:
Good day sir, Can we have your details?

Please like this comment to acknowledge receipt of my details, I want to remove them from here as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2017
dvicky99:
Please I got a call from this no 09027241298 that I should make myself available next week for N-Tax training in Abuja. Please how true is this?
Where in abuja did they mentioned as the venue for the training ?
Re: N-Power: Thread For Payment Status And Issues by npowerng: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2017
otoboson:

O********.com

070******

Please like this comment to acknowledge receipt of my details, I want to remove them from here as soon as possible.

You use **** bank and from Bayelsa. Your account is very much Okay sir, For what month did you not receive payment ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Exclusive Job Vacancies & Interview Tips! / Ptdf Overseas Scholarship Test Format/ Past Questions / Signs That Its A GNLD Job Invite....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.