Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

I Need A Godly Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Godly Wife (2266 Views)

A Godly Wife Needed / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / 6 Attributes Of A Godly Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Godly Wife by settledword(m): 9:40am On Aug 24, 2017
MICHAEL IS MY NAME, 42 YEARS OLD, MASTER DEGREE HOLDER, GOD FEARING, NICE, CARING, LOVING, EASY GOING, BASE IN NIGERIA, I WILL LIKE TO MEET A SINGLE LADY, OR SINGLE MOTHER, WIDOW OR DIVORCED, FROM 35 YEARS UPWARD, (Please note: AM STILL HUSTLING TO MAKE BOTH ENDS MEET) FROM ANY COUNTRY OR TRIBE. CONTACT ME ON e-mail: dovedove234@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Aug 24, 2017
Even with a the seminars you organize
You nefa faind one?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm not 30 yet, can I apply ?
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by ifyalways(f): 6:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
42 and still hustling to make both ends meet ?

May God help us.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by coolcatty: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
ifyalways:
42 and still hustling to make both ends meet ?

May God help us.

Don't mind the poor thing..... Very unfocused human being... He is even looking for a single mother that will marry him with her child /children thereby bringing an extra baggage into his indigent home.

The guy is not a serious person one bit.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 8:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
coolcatty:

Don't mind the poor thing..... Very unfocused human being... He is even looking for a single mother that will marry him with her child /children thereby bringing an extra baggage into his indigent home.

Aunties, make una take it easy.... I think he was trying to be modest tho... I don't believe a single man in his forties would still be trying to make ends meet... He should be relatively comfortable. #My thoughts

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by mimopel(f): 12:17am On Aug 25, 2017
Maybe he said DAT to scare gold diggers away...that dude might be loaded u don't know

42 n still hustling badly...na swear??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by coolcatty: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
Aunties, make una take it easy.... I think he was trying to be modest tho... I don't believe a single man in his forties would still be trying to make ends meet... He should be relatively comfortable. #My thoughts

Hell yeah... Then how can a reasonable man come online to advertise for a woman at 42yrs?.... Never been married... Not settled.... Looking for a single mother or matured woman... Not even a young girl... The guy get issues walahi... It's his type that kills a woman's destiny.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by darlenese(f): 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
what the hell have u been doing with your life till u got to 42? to even make matters worse , u are still struggling to make ends meet, what do hell ?

u truly need a God fearing woman to Marry u bcoz no girl will even consider u sef.
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
I'm not 30 yet, can I apply ?
Continue pursuing your ancestors untl you become one. What do you see in a 42 year old man
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Continue pursuing your ancestors untl you become one. What do you see in a 42 year old man
the older the better wink
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
the older the better wink
won't advice such for you. Look for someone you will age together
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
won't advice such for you. Look for someone you will age together
I will... Thanks.... But I still think aged wine taste better, don't you? shocked
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
I will... Thanks.... But I still think aged wine taste better, don't you? shocked
grin

I love matured girls but i prefer the ones you age together.

I'm surprised that you are not up to 30 but you think a Man in his early 40s is right for you.

The thing you need to do is find out why a 42 year old is still struggling
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
coolcatty:

Hell yeah... Then how can a reasonable man come online to advertise for a woman at 42yrs?.... Never been married... Not settled.... Looking for a single mother or matured woman... Not even a young girl... The guy get issues walahi... It's his type that kills a woman's destiny.
the guy sounds like a psycho
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 6:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
grin

I love matured girls but i prefer the ones you age together.

I'm surprised that you are not up to 30 but you think a Man in his early 40s is right for you.

The thing you need to do is find out why a 42 year old is still struggling
lol....bro you too serious ... Wetin happen to all the capable young men wen I go dey apply for that Uncle vacancy ...haba na, things no bad like that and E no fit bad like that. Lemme goan ask why he's still single sef undecided
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 6:49pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
lol....bro you too serious ... Wetin happen to all the capable young men wen I go dey apply for that Uncle vacancy ...haba na, things no bad like that and E no fit bad like that.
Thank God. Fear don catch me.

Chevk the guy profile and you ll lol
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
Thank God. Fear don catch me.

Chevk the guy profile and you ll lol
that was what 'attracted' grin me.... Lemme goan ask why he's still single
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 7:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
You will see how they replied him in Romance and Religion section when he posted this same thing

1 Like

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
You will see how they replied him in Romance and Religion section when he posted this same thing.
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
You will see how they replied him in Romance and Religion section when he posted this same thing.
those people no get chill ooo
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nukualofa: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2017
czarina:
those people no get chill ooo
let's talk outside here.
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by czarina(f): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nukualofa:
let's talk outside here.
ok...pm me
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 27, 2017
coolcatty:

Nobody wey no fit to make am oo. Don't judge what you don't know.
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by 1Sharon(f): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
coolcatty:

So you would have preferred he go for a young girl instead of a woman on his level? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by coolcatty: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
1Sharon:

So you would have preferred he go for a young girl instead of a woman on his level? undecided

My dear... He needs a woman with zero financial baggage.... He should flee from single mothers for now... He is poor

pius29:

Nobody wey no fit to make am oo. Don't judge what you don't know.

U are talking off key here..
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Richy4(m): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
WOW!!!!! this is a judgemental thread...I have never seen any like this before. ..Even the holy and judgemental people on religion section will be scared to be here because some folks on this thread have outdone them shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by ifyalways(f): 9:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Richy4:
WOW!!!!! this is a judgemental thread...I have never seen any like this before. ..Even the holy and judgemental people on religion section will be scared to be here because some folks on this thread have outdone them shocked
This is not about being judgemental but saying the truth as it is. In one of his posts, he said he's looking for a woman to support his ministry.

Now, he's 42, still struggling to make ends meet, needs a woman to support his ministry. It begs the question : what has he been up to in his 30's? If this was a woman, she would be called a gold digger that wasted her prime.

Anyway, whenever one wakes is his morning. . .

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Afam4eva(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2017
darlenese:
what the hell have u been doing with your life till u got to 42? to even make matters worse , u are still struggling to make ends meet, what do hell ?

u truly need a God fearing woman to Marry u bcoz no girl will even consider u sef.
Speak for yourself and leave other ladies who are not moved by material things to decide their fate. Who are you to cast aspersions on another person just because you have some warped sense of what a man should have.
Re: I Need A Godly Wife by Richy4(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
ifyalways:

This is not about being judgemental but saying the truth as it is. In one of his posts, he said he's looking for a woman to support his ministry.

Now, he's 42, still struggling to make ends meet, needs a woman to support his ministry. It begs the question : what has he been up to in his 30's? If this was a woman, she would be called a gold digger that wasted her prime.

Anyway, whenever one wakes is his morning. . .

By the way, I Have seen some of your post here on Nl on how u try your best to sanitize the forum from maggots and scums..I must commend you on that..well done..

How ever, your post on this particular thread is way too judgemental.. Supporting ones' ministry could be anything...I have 4 Delta friends in my Uni days, and they use those phrase alot..it is a slang and it could be anything depending on the usage..

As for what he was doing in his 30s....The last time I checked, there was no stipulated age for marriage...besides, I am glad you are a Nigerian...And u know the financial situation of the country..It is not every one that will like to marry what i could tag My god shall supply kinda marriage...have u considered the fact that maybe he has struggled and the break through was not forthcoming? Pls cut him some slacks because i believe some people have seen people in the same situation as him

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beautiful Sisters(pix) / She Is Getting On My Nerves / Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.