Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

The United States Of Biafra Loading - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The United States Of Biafra Loading (887 Views)

Names And States Of The Non-Career Ambassadors-Designate / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / Aisha Buhari Hosts Women Leaders From All 36 States Of Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The United States Of Biafra Loading by project2018: 10:20am On Aug 24, 2017
POLITICSAsari Dokubo speaks on ‘United States of Biafra’ government, constitution [VIDEO]Published on August 24, 2017 By Ifreke Inyang

The leader of the Niger Delta Volunteer Force (NDVF), Chief Asari Dokubo, has said Biafra will be known as United States of Biafra.

In a 13-minute clip currently trending on social media, he also revealed that he has been involved in drafting the Biafran constitution.

Dokubo stated that the ‘confederating units’ of Biafra may be decided by referendum.

According to him, revenue will be divided 70% to the confederating units and 30% to the central Government.

He noted that the Biafra government will be in charge of defence, foreign affairs, judiciary and other national issues.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by project2018: 10:21am On Aug 24, 2017
We love biafra.. ..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by eastman11: 10:31am On Aug 24, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by dami2boi(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2017
Hmmm...., Let me come and be GOING in order not to be Sieved. I will not hide my feeling again for any Girl never.
Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by feelgoodInc: 10:57am On Aug 24, 2017
make una calm down with this Biafra things, I don tire...
Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by goldviaggra: 11:00am On Aug 24, 2017
Beautiful nation blessed people.

1 Like

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by Oshidaguy: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2017
The fact remains that I am a hard core biafran, but I wouldn't support this deliberate attempt to dash some person's Hearth attack.
Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by perez100: 11:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Asari is a Big time correct man. He is my man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2017
ln God We Trust

3 Likes

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by akulaxx: 12:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
ride on Asari ride on biafra

strong man
commander from ijaw confederate

1 Like

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by Balkan(m): 12:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
see why Nnamdi kanu called Nigeria a zoo

Freedom of a people is not call to war

1 Like

Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by RoyalUc(m): 1:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good for Biafra!
These are the type of people/leaders we have in Biafra.
While Kanu is busy organizing ralies to sensitize the people on Biafra, Asari is busy saying the new state "will be known as United States of Biafra" and involved in drafting the Biafran constitution.
Imagine Asari involved in drafting the Biafran constitution.

God help us all!
Re: The United States Of Biafra Loading by mrnigerdelta: 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
this is great

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Backs Out Of Peace Parley with SE Governors / Intolerant & Bloodthirsty Wahhabi Savages Will Destroy Northern Nigeria: / Rocha's Okorocha Refers To Atiku's Departure- Blasts Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.