Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East (424 Views)

Police Officers And Soldiers Clashed At INEC Office In Rivers / “igbo People Stop Demonizing Our Transporters” (MUST READ!) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East by Splendid235: 10:27am On Aug 24, 2017
I am badly dismayed by the level of extortion going on in the east by the police and the military.in fact,the customs,civil defence and other para military organisations have joined in this wicked activities against our people.my questions now are:what did the people of eastern nigeria do to deserve this sort of man's inhumanity to man?...what is the eastern governors doing to stop this unwholesome activities?...what is the ohaneze ndi Igbo forum doing to liberate our people from this financial and psychological slavery? .....it is disheartening that our so called leaders are not after the wellbeing of their people rather they assist the oppressors to kill and intimidate their own people.i am using this medium to invite the Biafra secret service and other well meaning individuals who are interested in justice to come down to eastern Nigeria and help our people out of this wickedness,intimidation and extortion. I am also advising our people to work towards mobilising ourselves to defend our collective will .enough is enough.there is hunger in the land yet the police and military scattered in our states will continue to take from our people unjustly.
Re: Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East by Joshuasaintiago: 10:28am On Aug 24, 2017
are u foreign, the constitutions support it
Re: Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Have you been farming?

This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Chilling!!! Police And Soldiers Extorting Our Transporters In The East by Splendid235: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2017
it is now too much.and it doesn't happen this way in the north.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Responsible For The Rats Infestation Of Aso Rock, And The Eating Up / Learn From Obama-okupe Advises Buhari In Open Letter / Media Agog As #TheBamainaBoy Former Governor Sule Lamido Turn 69 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.