Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Do Nigerians Have An Over-exaggerated Impression About Our Country - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do Nigerians Have An Over-exaggerated Impression About Our Country (1086 Views)

Nigeria’s Economic Crisis Is Being Exaggerated, Says Billionaire Aliko Dangote / 10 Top Things That Are Abnormal That Nigerians Have Taken As Normal / How Many Nl Frequent Have U Met Outside Nl? Whats Your Impression About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Have An Over-exaggerated Impression About Our Country by wham(m): 12:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
I think we should all watch this facebook video on a speech made by a former ambassador to Nigeria.
We need to reflect on ourselves and on our society. It will guide us to pray and act prudently

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqMXoA1jfDs

We can change and we can be transformed.
Re: Do Nigerians Have An Over-exaggerated Impression About Our Country by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 23, 2010
Im not Nigerian and i will speak, overall i can see why you'd ask that. Some Nigerians I know are WAY over the top with the "we are the greatest" attitudes however the key is to diffrenciate pride from obsession/egomanial behavior. If you are pro Naija pride, pro uplifting Nigeria and refuse to take slander of the people then you are in good shape. If neither of the above applies to your or rather if it does but you have to put down other groups to feel that sense of pride then thats where the issue comes to play. Trust, pride and acceptance will put Nigeria on up top i swear it.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Favorite Contact Sport Features The Rams Vs. The Rams / The Highest Income Generating Business In Nigeria / Nairaland Membership Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.