Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo (33859 Views)

Suspected Herdsmen Rape 80-year-old Woman To Death On Her Farmland In Ondo / Fulani Herdsmen Rape Young Girl (Screenshot of video) / 72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by StopBanningMyEx: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
Karlman:
...WATCH how yoruba yoots on NLAND will blame their 72years old grandma for exposing herself to danger...

IT is an abomination in YORUBA LAND to raise voice against your masters!

...LET THEM GO AND DRINK GUTTER WATER TO CELEBRATE THIS THEIR MASTERS NEW ACHIEVEMENT!

Are you a looonatic

Who told you the attackers will go free like they do in Enugu?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by StopBanningMyEx: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
EasyWork001:
This woman dare speak out against her betters ??!! Can a woman say her husband raped her

I wont even say anything, your own people will come after you. I trust them. A good muslim Omoluabi cant stomach this insubordination. Imagine!

Anyway, just drink a plate of broom prepared algae soup. You go dey ok

What an incoherent rant!

And you think the attackers will go free
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by oladele00(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
I swear we can't continue to live with this animals. And there rat leader will be somewhere in the other room now laughing at our Governor's stupidity.

AKEREDOLU: baba, ur boys yansh one of our mama ooo

BABA BUBU: Did she die?

AKEREDOLU: NO

BABA BUBU: good news

AKEREDOLU: But baba...

BABA BUBU: you wan loose ur job?

AKEREDOLU: noooooooooooooo baba

BABA BUBU: shikana
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by kadupee(m): 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
They are celebrate the returns of Buhari (monkey)
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Adebowale89(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
they surely want to go back through d way they came to this earth

since govt has refused to find lasting solution to this miscreant mischievous act, is it not yet time the people armed themselves to the teeth before going to the farm and moving in multiple would be advisable

farmers in south should stop going to farm alone at least for now till their patron will leave the no 1 sit

is high time all southern governors adopt fayose method of curbing these nuisance power in southern Nigeria

I say no to any Fulani president comes 2019 because of these mu.mu herdsmen
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Bimpe29: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Thunder will fall on them...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by win2kwire: 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
Southern Nigerian christians won't do anything about it, they are waiting for judgement day when some fantasy called god will punish the perpetrators.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Buhari is back

cry
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Tinie: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
After reading this, Nigerian Grandmas be like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Claumy2(m): 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2017
Not surprised; it is what their culture states; ask B***** undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
You need a Fayose in that state.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by julietm123: 6:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
You need help from east.
MasterKim:
72yr old woman farming alone.
I smell eastern lies
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by stilldoingokay(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
Every attempt to demonize the Fulanis will fail. Every crime committed by any one rearing goats is blamed on herdsmen. It's unfair to stigmatize a particular tribe with crime. Fulanis are peace loving people. I had many of them as friends when i served in the north.

some of them not all of them, the once you know don't stay in the bush,

the way they are busy going around in Abuja since buhari became president sill baffles me
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
StopBanningMyEx:

What an incoherent rant!

And you think the attackers will go free

Why not? You fit stop them?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by StopBanningMyEx: 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
EasyWork001:

No be today my brother... smiley wink
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Primebuilders(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
MediumStout:
Every attempt to demonize the Fulanis will fail. Every crime committed by any one rearing goats is blamed on herdsmen. It's unfair to stigmatize a particular tribe with crime. Fulanis are peace loving people. I had many of them as friends when i served in the north.

Can u pls tell us who to blame in this instance
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by nnokwa042(m): 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
brainpulse:
Why am I always having the feeling of indigenes camouflaging as herds men to perpetuate evil and escape justice.
even if ur blind and touch Fulani person won't u know?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by NSK4U(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
they've started their havoc because Buhari is back, it is well for our one Nigeria that is not negotiable......

Do your Registration and Training for all INTERNATIONAL EXAMS including TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, SAT1, GRE, PTE, SAT2. @

GLOBAL VISION INTERNATIONAL
EDUCATION & TRAVELS.

We accept ZERO DEPOSIT { ie Get your VISA to America, Canada, France, UK, etc from us before you pay} from our clients that wish to go on vacation, work, or visit any of the aforementioned countries and more. for further info, call/whatsap us via 08145705687.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Suffering and smilling!They'll rather ask for the head of Nnamdi Kanu.Foolish tribe.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by Moganajoe: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2017
More rats will fall on all these fulani muslim....Just thinking where this people came from.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by shade86(f): 6:57am On Aug 25, 2017
nawa ooo
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by riseabovehate: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
Gistruler:

A 72-year-old woman simply identified as Victoria has alleged that two herdsmen attacked and raped her at her farm in Ore, Odigbo Local Government Area of Ondo State. The incident which happened recently, sparked a protest in the state yesterday, with residents calling for the immediate apprehension and prosecution of the suspected herdsmen.

The victim who narrated her ordeal to the protesters, said she was working on her farm when two herdsmen came in, overpowered her, tore her clothes and had sex with her. According to her, they threatened to kill her if she made noise while they took turns to rape her.

The protesters called on the state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, to as a matter of urgency, address the menace being caused by the herdsmen in the state. The leader of the protest, Oluwatuyi Adekanmbi, said herdsmen invade peoples farm, destroy their crops and also attack the owners of the farm. According to Adekanmbi,only recently, a farmer, Orimisan Omowole, was murdered on his farm in the Odigbo area and his heart was removed and placed on his chest by his attackers.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/suspected-herdsmen-rape-72-year-old.html

Every crime is attributed to herdsmen,what a shame
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by StopBanningMyEx: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
EasyWork001:

No be today my brother... cool
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Rape 72-Year-Old Woman In Ondo by blaise26abj(m): 11:28am On May 21, 2023
Hatred resides in the heart of so many people in this country . Make Una continue until it consumes all of you . A poor old woman dies and see what some useless individuals are typing . May God forgive you all .

RIP . I pray whoever did this gets served Justice .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekpan Grammar School, Delta Fight After WAEC Exam : Photo + Video / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) / Residents In Lagos Community Stand Up To Police Despite Shooting (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.