Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram (325 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram by phobia2002: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
A US couple says they can see Jesus Christ watching over their child in a pregnancy ultrasound.

The Pennsylvania pair said a man dressed in a robe with a crown of thorns is looking at their baby from the far left of the image.

"When they gave it to us, um, to me it's Jesus," mother Alicia Zeek told a local news station.

She said the ultrasound gave them comfort after complications with two other pregnancies.

The couple's previous son and daughter were both born with birth defects.

Their first daughter has pre-axial polydactyly - she had two thumbs on one hand - and their second child was born with a cleft palate, they told Fox 43 .

Zachary Smith, the father, says that although the family is not particularly religious, they saw the image as a sign from above.

"The angel or God or Jesus, however you want to propose it, I look at it as my blessing," Mr Smith said.

"When I seen it, it almost brought tears to my eyes. I was speechless, I just couldn't believe it."

Baby Briella was born on Wednesday. Mother and daughter are healthy and doing well.

Re: The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram by YahwehPenis: 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
D cumming king sha soon be here thank God d georgement day is near.
Re: The Couple See Jesus In The Far Left Of Their Sonogram by Amberon11: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin

(1) (Reply)

Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me / Sallah: Tinubu Has A Message For Nigerians, Read Here / Why Are Christians Not Allowed To Post On Muslim Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.