Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. (3539 Views)

Whatsapp Adult-themed Group For Matured Minds / Whatsapp Group For Matured Adults. / Your God Appointed Spouse Is Waiting For U In Our Ready For Marriage Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do you want to get married to the rightful and GOD FEARING partner?
Are you looking for a serious dATE, hook up that will lead to marriage?
Do you belief online dating and matchmaking are for real?

Then Join us on "DATING AND MINGLING ZONE" matchmaking forum where you find your soulmate for matchmaking and MArriage.

Our matchmaking program is one of the best which is less-stress in locating your choice of man and woman.

To get hooked up and joined into the group,send me a message or Whatsapp on 09073494007.

This matchmaking platform is for adults ONLY who are ripe,mature for marriage.He or she must be ready for A Serious relationship that will lead to marriage..

Watsapp :09073493007.

NB - THIS GROUP AND FORUM IS OPEN TO ALL RELIGION.

Come,let matchmake you with a man or woman you dream of.

Thanks.
ADMIN.

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by ElArchana(f): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by kolex83: 8:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
I need a good Yoruba lady to settle down with.... Here is my number 07065356066 ....contact me if you are interested.....
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
kolex83:
I need a good Yoruba lady to settle down with.... Here is my number 07065356066 ....contact me if you are interested.....
.. Add the number to your whatsapp.. I mean the admin number.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 7:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.

3 Likes

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
SINGLE LADIES!!!

Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?"
Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:

1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.

2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.

3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.

4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.

5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.

6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.

7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.

8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.

9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.

10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.

Think Twice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Testimony on the way... Join now and have a lifetime laugh by meeting your special one and life time partner..

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 5:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is the all-new Nairaland Whatsapp group created exclusively for Dating and Making new friends.
This group is strictly for females because we have Some dependable and "READY FOR MARRIAGE MEN" waiting to meet the women of their dream.
The idea is to mingle, make friends and connect with mature minds that are simply ready for a date, relationship and MARRIAGE.
The ladies should drop their whatsapp number on this thread and will be added to the group.....It's gonna be fun.....A DATE AND READY FOR MARRIAGE.

Group moderator whatsapp number: 09073493007. Females can whatsapp the Moderator so as to be added to the Group as well.

WE PROMISE TO HOOK YOU UP WITH THE MAN OF YOUR DREAM WITH 100% ASSURANCE AND THIS IS 100% FREE DATING AND READY FOR MARRIAGE GROUP WITH MATURED MINDS.
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 1:33am On Aug 29, 2017
Glory be to God, we are having testimonies already. Yours might be the next... Join now
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2017
WHY MOST RELATIONSHIP FAILS

Unfortunately many relationships don't last. They start off amazing, but then something happens that causes discord and friction in the relationship. Knowing why relationships fail is just as important as knowing why relationships succeed.

There are few key reasons that many relationships fail. Of course these are not the only reasons, but they are definitely the reasons that need to be considered.

■ Lack of trust:

Without trust in a relationship it is doomed to fail. Trust is one of those things that is hard to gain but easy to lose. Once trust is lost it opens the door for feelings of inferiority, heated arguments, self-doubt and loss of respect for the individual and for the relationship. It is important for couples to learn how to work on any trust issues, and the earlier the better. When trust is present in a relationship it can prove extremely beneficial for the couple in a phenomenal way.

■ Not knowing how to survive difficult times:

Every couple faces a crisis at one time or another. A crisis can be anything that is a "relationship storm." It is extremely important for couples to know how to persevere through rough times. And that means having a perseverance plan before the storms hit, not once they hit. Couples must focus on what is holding them together and be committed to focusing on that and not the storm.

■Trying to build a new relationship with the painful bricks from a old relationship:

Too many individuals bring past hurts into their new relationship, and that is a recipe for relationship disaster. Individuals must understand that he or she has to let go of anything from a past relationship that is harmful to their current relationship. This can be the root cause of many, many relationship problems.
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2017
*10 COMMUNICATION TIPS FOR COUPLES*

A lot of times, couples get pissed off with each other by the way they respond to spoken words. We can do better if we learn response in the *affirmative* and not in the *combative*. Read the following:

1. *Statement:* I'm really hungry.
- *Wrong response:* Even I myself have not eaten since morning.
- *Right response:* Oh sorry, let's see if there's something you can manage for now.

2. *Statement:* Why don't you try this option?
- *Wrong response:* Why is it that you always find fault with what I do?
- *Right response:* Well, I've tried this before and I think it will work. If not, I'll try that.

3. *Statement:* I want more food.
- *Wrong response:* Ha-ha, rice has finished, garri has finished, and ingredients are almost finished, and there's no sign of salary yet.
- *Right response:* Sorry, please manage that for now; I'll find some snacks for you later.

4. *Statement:* I can't finish this food.
- *Wrong response:* Ha-ha, things are expensive o; and you can't be wasting food like this. You will eat it tomorrow!
- *Right response:* Should I keep the rest for you, or give it out?

5. *Statement:* I got wounded in kitchen.
- *Wrong response:* I've told you to always be careful with the knife.
- *Right response:* Oh sorry, let me have a look. You need to be more careful next time.

6. *Statement:* Are you okay; is anything the matter with you?
- *Wrong response:* Can't you see yourself; what kind of question is that?
- *Right response:* I'm not feeling fine; I think I need some attention.

7. *Statement:* I'll like to eat corn flakes.
- *Wrong response:* No way! It's for the children; and that's for one month! Take garri if you are hungry.
- *Right response:* Okay, you can eat a little. I trust you'll give us money to stock another.

8. *Statement:* Haven't you finished what you are doing?
- *Wrong response:* You are seated there doing nothing and you are asking if I've not finished!
- *Right response:* It will still take a while; can you please lend me a hand?

9. *Statement:* I bought this on my way; I thought it will be useful.
- *Wrong response:* How much did you buy it? What! That's too expensive - wọ́n ti gbá ẹ!
- *Right response:* Thank you; it will indeed be useful. Thanks for the surprise.

10. *Statement:* Handle that thing carefully please.
- *Wrong response:* Am I that daft? You will just be instructing me as if I don't have any sense.
- *Right response:* Yes dear, I will.
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by sholabentikay(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2017
I need a friend
WhatsApp only. 07066332217
I'm a male
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2017
Dear Lord,

I sincerely thankYou for giving me a yesterday's Wife.

TMC.

Comparative Analysis Between Wives of Today and Those of Yesterday:

1). *Yesterday's Wives* :
Welcome my husband, hope the office was not stressful., your favorite food is ready, let me lead you to the bathroom first, then you take your dinner, you look so tired, am sure you'll be okay after taking your dinner, welcome my one and only.

*Today's Wives*:
Please don't put unnecessary pressure on me, you can go to the fridge pick up the stew, microwave it and boil the remaining rice, I am your wife and not your cook.

2). *Yesterday's Wives*:
Darling stop thinking about our lack of money. It's going to be temporary. God will see us through and we are going to come out of it stronger. After all, we can still feed ourselves and the children. We need to give the Almighty that glory. I am with you through thick and thin, my husband, the owner of my dowry.

*Today's Wives*: ________________Look I am sick and tired of living in this abject poverty with you. Why did you bring me to your house when you know that you are not ready for marriage? Every day is one complaint or the other. Are you the Complainant General of Nigeria. We don't have cars, our house is Face me and slap you, when your mates are in GRAs. Look if you don't find solutions to your problems, you will come back and not find me in this your rotten house.

3). *Yesterday's Wives*: ____________My husband, we only have 2 children, don't you think we should have more. You know children are gifts and mercies from God. And the more the merrier.

*Today's Wives*: _______________Look am sick and tired of this marriage. You won't allow me to rest by your constant urge to have more children. I am okay with our two children. I can't allow you to spoil my figure 8 by bearing another 4 children. You are so wicked that I feel you want to spoil my psychedelic looks. If you dare force me, I will sue you for rape.

4). *Yesterday's Wives*: ___________My husband, take heart and don't worry. I shall go with you to Zaria. Your being transferred from the glitterati of Abuja to Zaria might be a blessing in disguise. We shall take the advantage of the educational institutions to advance our education. Some disappointments could be a blessing.

*Today's Wives*: ______________Me I can't follow you to Zaria o. God forbid bad thing. From Abuja to Zaria? I can't cope with such a demotion. To start living in a village? You had better look for another wife. I can't live in a city without silver birds, Amigo Supermarket or Dunes

5) *Yesterday's Wives*: __________My husband, I have enough clothes. This N30.000 you are giving me, pls keep it and save for a rainy day.

*Today's Wives*: ________________Why are you so stingy? Do you have super glue in your palms?What an insult. What kind of shopping do you want me to do with N50,000?What can I buy? Is it Swiss lace or Dubai gold. I am disappointed in you. Your mates are giving their wives $5,000 to shop, here you are humiliating me with naira. I don't blame you. It is because I refused to marry Chief Antonio that's why you are messing up with me.

*Yesterday's wives ________________ Darling our children will resume next week, I have bought new bags and sandals for them, I have also kept some money for their text books, may God bless u for their tuition fees.

*Today's wives _____________ Your children are resuming next week, I don't want to hear story of no money o, they will change their school bags, sandals, water bottles etc and their textbooks, make sure the money is completed this time o, afterall they bear your surname not mine.

*Uhhhm!! Though we still have some good wives in today's wives. But Where do our wives belong? Yesterday or Today ��??
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Ijelababy(f): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2017
08189342568 Ella
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
1. There is nothing that threatens the security of a man than the thought of another man competing for the attention and affection of his wife. Nothing is more painful. Nothing is more disrespecting. Nothing is more insulting. Nothing is more belittling and degrading.

2. Marriage flourishes when the couple work together as a team; when both husband and wife decide that winning together is more important than keeping score.
Good marriages don't just happen. They are a product of hard work.

3. Your children are watching you and forming lasting opinions on love, commitment, and marriage based on what they see in you. Give them hope. Make them look forward to marriage.

4. Husbands: The reason why other women look attractive is because someone is taking good care of them. Grass is always green where it is watered. Instead of drooling over the green grass on the other side of the fence, work on yours and water it regularly. Any man can admire a beautiful woman, but it takes a true gentleman to make a woman admirable and beautiful.

5. When a husband puts his wife first above everyone and everything except God, it gives his wife the sense of security and honor that every wife hungers for.

6. A successful marriage doesn't require a big house, a perfect spouse, a million dollars or an expensive car. You can have all the above and still have a miserable marriage. A successful marriage requires honesty, undying commitment and selfless love and Jesus at the center of it all.

7. Pray for your spouse every day; in the morning, in the afternoon and at evening. Don’t wait until there is a problem. Don’t wait until there is an affair. Don’t wait until something bad happens. Don’t wait until your spouse is tempted. Shield your spouse with prayer and cover your marriage with the fence of prayer.

8. The people you surround yourself with have a lot of influence on your marriage. Friends can build or break your marriage; choose them wisely.

9. One spouse cannot build a marriage alone when the other spouse is committed to destroying it. Marriage works when both husband and wife work together as a team to build their marriage.

10. Don't take your spouse for granted. Don't take advantage of your spouse's meekness and goodness. Don't mistake your spouse's loyalty for desperation. Don't misuse or abuse your spouse's trust. You may end up regretting after losing someone that meant so much to you.

11. Beware of marital advice from single people. Regardless of how sincere their advice may be, most of it is theoretical and not derived from real life experiences. If you really need Godly advice, seek it from God-fearing, impartial and prayerful mature couples whose resolve has been tested by time and shaped by trials.

12. Dear wife, Don't underestimate the power of the tongue on your marriage. The tongue has the power to crush your marriage or build it up. Don't let the Devil use your tongue to kill your spouse's image, self-confidence and aspirations. Let God use your tongue to build up your marriage and bless and praise your spouse.

Please, send this to as many couple as you know, love and care about...

Also send to singles to help prepare their minds for marriage. God bless you.
Adopted By Apostle Pride Sibiya
http://www.pridesibiya.com/2017/07/hardcore-truth-on-marriage-david-oyedepo.html
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2017
Love Is Beautiful And Unique

Love is beautiful and unique,
Love is wonderful and brave,
Love is loyal and endearing,
Love is innocent and naive.
Love is pure and faithful,
Love is honest and true.
Love is caring and earnest,
Love is beautiful, Love is you and your love is waiting in the group
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
SINGLE LADIES!!!

Many ladies always ask, "how can I know that a guy loves me?"
Many ladies have lost good guys because they cannot identify good guys. Although guys can pretend, but you can identify a fake guy and you can know whether a guy loves you or not in the following ways:

1. A fake guy will demand for sex. A real guy will also demand for sex. But a fake guy will quit the relationship if you refuse to have sex with him, while a real guy will not quit even if you don't give him sex.

2. A fake guy shows love and care. A real guy also shows love and care. But watch out! A fake guy will stop to be caring if you commit any offence, but a real guy never stops being caring no matter your offence.

3. A real guy will not like to leave you no matter the situation.

4. A real guy that truly loves you will always apologise even if it is not his fault.

5. Fake guys pamper ladies. Real guys also pamper ladies too. But if a guy pampers you to the extreme, hmm don't trust him. In most cases, fake guys pampers ladies more than the real guys.

6. When a guy uses too many sweet words all the time, be careful. He may be fake. Real guys that truly love u will use few sweet words.

7. A real guy that truly loves you will be very concerned about your problems. He will always show much concern about the causes and solutions to your problems. But a fake guy only shows more concern about his own problems.

8. A real guy will spend money on you. Fake guy will also spend money on you. But a fake guy will not give you much money unless you have sex with him. No sex, no money. Fake love.

9. A fake guy will promise to marry you. A real guy will also promise to marry you. But a real guy will always discuss with you about how to build a successful marriage.

10. A real guy can kneel down and even shed tears to beg you never to lose him. A fake guy who does not love you will not do that.

Think Twice!!!
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
Should I Continue?

In every relationship, there is a stage to ask yourself " Should I Continue?

Because to fall in love is free but to sustain love requires "discipline and dedication".

In a relationship or courtship there is a stage..

√ To Accept what is...
√ To let go what is not meant to be..
√ To have faith in what will be ....

SHOULD I CONTINUE?

∆ If you can't have free conversation or dialogue, there is no need to continue..

∆ when family background, class or social status is used against one another, then you need to watch it...

∆ If you don't trust each other, you can't plant the seed of love, because love is like a ''seed'' planted on a soil( Trust)..

∆ If you're not compatible, especially in reasoning and understanding, then there is no need..

∆ If two lovers can't seat down and sort out there issues together, then what are you doing?

∆ In a relationship were you can't express yourself, opinions and visions are not respected, you need to have a rethink weather to continue..

∆ If your relationship have not affected your life positively, in character, spiritual consciousness, social domain and success in life..
There is no need to continue..

To love is a choice.
Your happiness is in your hands..
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Dami08188603491: 6:31am On Oct 02, 2017
hi am Dammy add me on 08027731410
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by ojayunited(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Add me 08082197689
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by row2ray(m): 3:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
Ijelababy:
08189342568 Ella

Is that for Whatsapp?
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Riqueleme(m): 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2017
Am tunde by name
Any lady interested can check me
On my number(whatsapp)
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Add me on whatsapp +61414457738. No offence to my African queens but I would prefer Matured and sensible lady.
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by buscojnr: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls add my contact. 09087222593
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ijelababy:
08189342568 Ella
Ella you seem too desperate to get married.you are giving room for irresponsible guys.Be calm your husband is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Ella you seem too desperate to get married.you are giving room for irresponsible guys.Be calm your husband is on the way.
we don't have irresponsible guys in my group sir
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
summerflame90:
we don't have irresponsible guys in my group sir
I am really sorry .i am not referring to your group.its just that the lady in person I replied has her comment litter on almost the whole page on dating forum(nairaland).It only means she is desperate and guys can capitalize on these to defraud her emotion.i am just advising her .i meant no harm.
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 7:41am On Oct 09, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I am really sorry .i am not referring to your group.its just that the lady in person I replied has her comment litter on almost the whole page on dating forum(nairaland).It only means she is desperate and guys can capitalize on these to defraud her emotion.i am just advising her .i meant no harm.
She deleted herself from my group, what makes u think she ain't a player herself or a girl that wanna swindle men of their hard earned money?
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2017
Who ever loves getting dumped? smiley You? cheesy Me? sad No one!
However, there are particular signs to show you are getting dumped any sooner, they are:
1. I have an office; boo's room. Seriously, most guys detest girls who are dependent on guy(s). They prefer those who work, knowing too well that any amount of money from their boyfriends, is bonus. (Are you a pest? sad)
2. Over social. Which guy loves to see another guy hold his girlfriend on the waist and somebody starts calling it 'being social?' Which guy loves to see his girl with many guys all in the name of socializing? Most girls tend to overlook minor criteria that most guys take into account. You may complain and her next response is 'you are jealous.' sad She forgets even somebody in heaven said he is a jealous God should you share his belonging.
3. Feminine modesty. Guys really love their girls behaving in feminine modesty, no matter what. Every guy wants his girl to flirt with he alone. How can you not know how to sit properly, talk properly, act properly and want him to introduce you yo his friends? sad Don't you think he would seek that better person to you?
4. Laziness. That saying 'monkey dey work, baboon dey swallow.'
5. Bad record. If you have bad records of sleeping with guys, sad , forget it, he will only come to take part of the national cake ojare.
6. Bae'sperate. Desperate girls are prone to be overlooked. Most guys need that girl they would be desperate for and not one who would make the reverse come to stay.
7. Casual etiquette. Many things fall into this area. Your thinking faculty. Your view of the relationship. Are you his puppet? A 'yes-sir' to his every word? What are you!
8. Unmarried but lives with him abi? If suddenly, you become pregnant out of wedlock, you know, this is where your fate gets pregnant of two offspring: dumped or taken.
9. Pussy cart. After shopping in your pussy shop, when his cart is full, vooom, dude is going to another shop.
10. Lie lie.
* 'I school at UNILAG' but you don't know your VC. sad (God is watching you)
* 'My name is Pamela E. Freda' and your Facebook name is 'Tosin Oluwagbenga Egunjobi' sad (You see why people die anyhow?)
* ' I lived all my life in England.' Where precisely? ' New York.' (Must I cry? sad )
* ' I'm a virgin. ' But you've aborted a child. (my sister, you are a roasted liar).
So, you don't have to act good; be better, dear slayer, your beauty should come with brains
Re: Single&searching... For Matured Mind Only.. Your Spouse Is Waiting. by summerflame90: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
THE TRUTH YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT LOVE!!!

(1.) Distance doesn't break the relationship. It's just lets/shows who is worth keeping and who is worth letting go!!

(2.) Money doesn't strengthen relationship. It's just help/helps move life forward.
(3.) Restriction or spying someone doesn't make him/her faithful.It instead forces someone to cheat....

(4.) Having more than one boyfriend/girlfriend doesn't avoid or remove disappointment.It causes more disappointment. True/False?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone / Are You In Benue State Environment? / Happy Bday Darling Acidosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.