Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Top 5 Best Escape Games - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top 5 Best Escape Games (1711 Views)

The Top 5 Best Tyrone’s Unblocked Games / Top 5 Best DNS Servers For Gaming In 2021 / The 5 Best Formations To Use In PES 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Best Escape Games by Astalav: 1:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Escape games are a sub-genre of puzzle games. They are vastly better in real life. However, there are some games that have similar elements. For those who may not know, escape games have you placed in a room or a situation and your goal is to escape. You’ve likely dealt with this mechanic in some form before.

1 Can You Escape is a series of escape games from MobiGrow. Each game in the series puts you in a bad situation and you must solve puzzles to get out. Most of them are fictional destinations. However, a couple feature real stuff like the Titanic. The mechanics are point-and-click. They also feature hidden item and general puzzle mechanics. They're solid games overall.

2 The Escapists is one of the newer escape games on this list. It was originally released on PC before it hit mobile. This game has you literally escaping from prison. You'll move around, collect items, talk to other inmates, and make sure you don't get caught. When the time is right, you make your escape. The game features a variety of scenarios to keep things interesting and charming retro graphics.

3 Into the Dead is an endless runner game. The idea is that you must escape the zombie hoard. All the time. Forever. The game features a variety of weapons and powerups that can be used to help you along the way. It also has little secondary goals to achieve while playing. It's not a puzzle game like most escape games. However, we couldn't resist adding a title where escaping is the only mechanic in the game. It's a freemium game, but otherwise it's pretty good.

4 Lifeline is a series of text-based puzzle games by 3 Minute Games. You play as a radio operator who starts getting random transmissions from a stranger. Your job is to guide them to safety without them being killed. It's a different take than most escape room games. Additionally, its text-based format means it also works perfectly on Android Wear and that's kind of cool.

5 République is one of the most complex escape games out there. You play as a hacker. Your goal is to use security cameras to guide a girl named Hope to freedom from her dystopian environment. The graphics look good. The mechanics can take a minute to get used to, though. The game features five chapters. You get chapter one upon purchasing the game.

Enjoy playing!
Re: Top 5 Best Escape Games by alexboy76: 7:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
What a great list!
Personally I'm a big fan of doing live escape rooms with my friends. The one we were in last time had clues that you had to find. The clues led to a locked box/drawer/file cabinet with the next clue. We lacked a minute or even less to escape. I always book escape rooms through escape room calgary
Re: Top 5 Best Escape Games by nicki1991(m): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Wow nice list,think i know with what i'll be busy next month)).I like a lot this kind of games and recently me and my friends found escape game berlin and were really impresed, because beside of cheap tickets we also received a good dose of positive energy))
Re: Top 5 Best Escape Games by JoyceC(f): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
I enjoyed Escapists. Thanks for the other items listed!

(1) (Reply)

Bluestacks Is The Best Android Emulator For Mobile Gaming On PC / R4i Sdhc Cards Overview / Young NL Programmer Creates His First Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.