Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday (28485 Views)

Juliana Olayode: Lesbianism Has Become Very Rampant, A Woman Tried To Woo Me / I Don't Have Sex With My Partner - Juliana Olayode / Juliana Olayode's Secondary School Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by MrNollyzone: 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Actress Olayode Juliana, aka Toyo Baby in the popular series ‘Jenifa’s Dairy’ is no doubt one of the best actress we have in the movie scene right now.

Despite been kicked off the popular series ‘Jenifa’s Dairy’,the actress put her worries and beef behind her and took to her Instagram page to celebrate Funke Akindele Who marks are 40th birthday today.

See Caption below...

I celebrate you ma'am @funkejenifaakindele you are beautiful, strong, hardworking, intelligent, interesting, funny, lively and you are ART in every shade.. Power woman � Super woman � I thank God for all He has done for you and through you and how much of a blessing you are to the world. God bless you now and always and make your Joy full.. Even though I can't see you now I really do wish you a happy Birthday and many happy returns of your day.. With Long life and good health and sound mind He will satisfy You. I LOVE YOU, ALWAYS HAVE, ALWAYS WILL.. I can't send my gift across to you today but I know that my prayers can reach you so I'll do just that ❤�
#rebirth
#iloveyou
#icelebrateyou
#happybirthdaymaam

http://news.nollyzone.com/checkout-toyo-baby-birthday-message-funke-akindele-bello/

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
wow...

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by NaijaCelebrity: 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maturity

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by nuelzy: 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
and funke will be forming big lady shit...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Niyeal(m): 2:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hap born day. Funkeeee. Mind ending my own business
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Juliette05(f): 2:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
What caused their quarrel sef? sad
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by doyinisaac(m): 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
nuelzy:

Bad belle,how is she forming??and for your information funke akindele brought the toyo baby to limelight through jenifas diary,before jenifas diary do you know the girl??the girl congratulating funke akindele is a sign of a lady that is matured and knows the right thing by paying respect to her boss,her friend and her colleague ......funke akindele is 41...she is old enough to be that Girl mother because there are some people that gave birth at the age of 16 especially in the northern part...if you want to criticize let your criticism be done based on the truth and not blind sentiment or hatred...

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Giddyperson: 4:10pm On Aug 24, 2017
Shut up already
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by jamalnation(m): 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
hbd Jennifer

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by SolexxBarry(m): 4:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nice one dear,na who chop belle full dey see power take beef jor

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Innobee99(m): 4:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
Bad belle,how is she forming??and for your information funke akindele brought the toyo baby to limelight through jenifas diary,before jenifas diary do you know the girl??the girl congratulating funke akindele is a sign of a lady that is matured and knows the right thing by paying respect to her boss,her friend and her colleague ......funke akindele is 41...she is old enough to be that Girl mother because there are some people that gave birth at the age of 16 especially in the northern part...if you want to criticize let your criticism be done based on the truth and not blind sentiment or hatred...
Must u reply? Everyone is pouring out their mind pls...

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by seyoops4u: 4:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
nuelzy:

Really nigga

#Konami

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by sylve11: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
This woman don old like this? cool
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Dutchey(m): 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
maturity on display
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by georginho10(m): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
happy earth blessed birthday to anuty jennifa herself... many more bomb blast in the name of grammar
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by rheether(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jenifa is lucky she grabbed the available man if not she for clock 50 nobody go Marty her.

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
Even though I can't see you now I really do wish you a happy Birthday and many happy returns of your day
This girl sef, why is she making it look as if Funke does not allow her access to her anymore

I can't send my gift across to you today
Abeg keep quiet jare

but I know that my prayers can reach you so I'll do just that ❤�
Stop playing the victim. She didn't force any obligation on you, you obviously did to get what you want.

5 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by seyoops4u: 4:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
sylve11:
This woman don old like this? cool

She's 40

1 Like

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by RALPHOW(m): 4:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tall3:
GET WEBSITE FOR YOUR NGO/NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR N12,999

World-class call-to-action Charity Website You Can’t Get ANYWHERE Else!!!

Creating a website for your nonprofit organization can do wonders for your cause. Start with a great website builder and bring your charity to the

We want to support NGOs that truly and genuinely strive to create a better the world, reduce poverty, increase school enrolment, save lives, reduce infant and mortality rates and help the less fortunate.
We may not have all the riches to give, just yet, but what we have, we want to give to genuine NGOs to further help them to put smiles on faces that truly need them

Although we are a Nigerian ICT outfit, but surely a Pan-African ICT Company, so wherever your NGO is located across Africa, we want to support you with a premium class NGO website for FREE

NGO WEBSITE FEATURES

• 2 years US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
• Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
• Logo Design for your NGO
• Blog on your Website
• Basic Digital Media Management and Marketing Training
• Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
• Free Website Maintenance for 1 Year!
• Plus Much More!

Get Yours NOW!

Interested please
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by gregpanta: 4:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Maturity
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Innobee99:
Must u reply? Everyone is pouring out their mind pls...
his pourin out his mind also na

2 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Joseunlimited(f): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry all these fake virgins
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Kind gesture I must say. By the way, happy birthday to Jennifer. God bless her new age
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ex Jenifa diary actress.

Hahahahajajh, these people no go kill me with laugh.
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by jashar(f): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
i thought it was 40...
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by Duru009(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2017
Attention seeker!!
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by AjiChris(f): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Happy bday ma...wullnp
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by royalamour(m): 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tall3:
GET WEBSITE FOR YOUR NGO/NON-PROFIT ORGANISATION FOR N12,999

World-class call-to-action Charity Website You Can’t Get ANYWHERE Else!!!

Creating a website for your nonprofit organization can do wonders for your cause. Start with a great website builder and bring your charity to the

We want to support NGOs that truly and genuinely strive to create a better the world, reduce poverty, increase school enrolment, save lives, reduce infant and mortality rates and help the less fortunate.
We may not have all the riches to give, just yet, but what we have, we want to give to genuine NGOs to further help them to put smiles on faces that truly need them

Although we are a Nigerian ICT outfit, but surely a Pan-African ICT Company, so wherever your NGO is located across Africa, we want to support you with a premium class NGO website for FREE

NGO WEBSITE FEATURES

• 2 years US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
• Beautiful Crafted NGO-focused Website with Solid SEO
• Logo Design for your NGO
• Blog on your Website
• Basic Digital Media Management and Marketing Training
• Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
• Free Website Maintenance for 1 Year!
• Plus Much More!

Get Yours NOW!

Stop using your mentality to spoil business for real developers. Stop being too desperate for money.
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by mofeoluwadassah: 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
see maturity!
Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Even though I can't see you now I really do wish you a happy Birthday and many happy returns of your day
This girl sef, why is she making it look as if Funke does not allow her access to her anymore

I can't send my gift across to you today
Abeg keep quiet jare

but I know that my prayers can reach you so I'll do just that ❤�
Stop playing the victim. She didn't force any obligation on you, you obviously did to get what you want.

I had my reservations about the tone of the birthday message too. Toyosi's trying to play the saint, acting like inspite of "everything," she still "cares " to reach out.

6 Likes

Re: Juliana Olayode Celebrates Funke Akindele On Her 40th Birthday by bolex04(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
the woman proud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido To Appear On Nick Cannon’s Wild N’ Out He Watched As A Kid / Luchy Donalds Shades Destiny Etiko Over Comments On Her Shopping Bags / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Cleavage-Baring Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.