Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? (988 Views)

Kano Or Redeploy? / Studying In Kano Or NYSC Copper Need A Room Self Contain In Kano Contact / If U Choose OYO Kwara Kano Or Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by ceospecial(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
I got posted to a village school in Kano as my PPA which I currently don't like. I applied for relocation to Anambra State but unfortunately, I was relocated to Edo State. I'm at a cross road here.

1. I don't like the village they posted me to here in Kano because there seems to be no viable opportunity here.
2. I schooled in Edo state, Benin precisely. I know It has fewer or no industry, compared to Kano.
3. I have less than 6 days to report, but I don't know which is more preferable.

I urgently need some advice(s)
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by excess4luv: 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
the deed is done. Go to Edo state and do exploits.

the best thing is to focus your mind on what you want to achieve with this scheme, then pursue it diligently bearing in mind it's not gonna be easy.

I wish you best of luck as you serve your Fatherland
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
And this is the same Edo I am praying to God for. It's really one man's meat
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by softRay(m): 12:52am On Aug 25, 2017
F
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by ceospecial(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2017
excess4luv:
the deed is done. Go to Edo state and do exploits.

the best thing is to focus your mind on what you want to achieve with this scheme, then pursue it diligently bearing in mind it's not gonna be easy.

I wish you best of luck as you serve your Fatherland
Thanks Bro
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by ceospecial(m): 8:48am On Aug 25, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
And this is the same Edo I am praying to God for. It's really one man's meat
where were you posted to?
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2017
ceospecial:
where were you posted to?
I'm going with batch B, so I'm hoping it will be Edo.
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by clefstone(m): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2017
omosefeeguaibor:
I'm going with batch B, so I'm hoping it will be Edo.
you are an Edo girl that schooled in Edo state. Don't u think it wud be wise to experience life in other climes?
Re: Kano Or Edo State, Which Is More Preferable? by omosefeeguaibor(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2017
clefstone:
you are an Edo girl that schooled in Edo state. Don't u think it wud be wise to experience life in other climes?
Yes to being an Edo, school brought me to the same Edo, I wasn't born and brought up in Edo. Trust me when I say I'd rather serve in Edo reason best known to me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream I STATE BY STATE WHATSAPP GROUP / I Want To SUE Osun State University, Need Your Advice. / Nysc Registration Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.