Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal (408 Views)

Official: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal / Breaking: Ibrahimovic Signs New Manutd Deal / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Contract At Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by Darnii(m): 2:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
Manchester United have announced that Zlatan Ibrahimovic will continue his journey with the club and has signed a one-year contract. He will wear the number 10 shirt.

Ibrahimović, 35, made 46 appearances and scored 28 goals for the club during the 2016/17 campaign before suffering a knee injury, which ended his season prematurely. Zlatan has won championships in four different leagues since beginning his professional career with Malmo in 1999.

Jose Mourinho said: "We are delighted Zlatan is on the road to recovery and we are equally delighted to have his ambition and experience back with us. After his contribution last season he deserves our trust and we will be patient waiting for him to return. I have no doubt that he will be important in the second part of the season."

Zlatan Ibrahimovic said: "I am back to finish what I started. It was always mine and the club's intention for me to stay. I cannot wait to get back out on that Old Trafford pitch, but I also know that I have to take my time to make sure that I am ready. I have been working hard and will continue to do so to make sure I am in the best possible condition for my return to the pitch."

Source: DUTA

Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by ngwaba(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
I've always loved this guy.
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by Prince202020(m): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Good news
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by Darammliveth(m): 2:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Awwww!! Ibraluka goals from different angle...... Mou is really vexin oooh
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by rottennaija(m): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Maybe he will be handed Rooney number 10 jersey
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by Fweshspice(m): 3:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
King ZLATAN Is Back..!!! Kill dem all #IYALAYA ANYBODY#
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by Brown14: 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
not bad....but he can't be first choice.
Re: OFFICIAL: Zlatan Ibrahimovic Signs New Man United Deal by kingrt2(m): 3:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Check out more details of the story @ www.allsportart.

(1) (Reply)

Conor Mcgregor Hails Floyd Mayweather Following Defeat, Says “I Don’t Know If I / Are You Willing To Pay N1000 For One Week 2+ Odds Subscription? / Wwe No Mercy 2017 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.