Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React (66195 Views)

Fire Guts Small Doctor’s House In Lagos / Juliet Ibrahim And Chizzy Alichi On Set Of 'Small Girls With Big God' / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by handsomebanana(m): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Speechless.

Y e nor check well b4 e upload am.

Ode
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by winkmart: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
That was not him
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by EtherealAnn(f): 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
His fellos would come here and defend him
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dd
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Double wahala for dead body grin
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by moshoodn(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
Funny and savage comments...

Nigerians, I duff my hat..
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by emynike2001(m): 4:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
He IS Simply

DOING THE NEEDFUL....

AS a small doctor
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Swatz: 4:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Bleep you guys, what concern you guys over his choice?...wtf
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by iamtardey: 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by kingxsamz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
herzern:

JESUS!!..Nigerians And Savagery!!!

But Who has seen the Video...I need to watch it too.

nawa for u oh... u wan watch ur fellow man dey self-service imsef?
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Adventurist(m): 4:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
wow!
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by ewaek(m): 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wondering why straight guys would wanna watch this. If na babe talk so I go hear
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by leocollins(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Awwwn,i feel like sucking his dick,very nice dick,small doctor dick fall on me..
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by xanderamos193: 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
Why re Nigerians such hypocrites.. like many of them blasting him don't masturbate or send pictures of their genitals to their guy or babes.. he made a mistake it could be any body.. so kingtblack whatever that giys name is, why don't you dwind minds go blast him, that nigga has some of yah wifes and babes genitals on display.. just rubbish like having a onesome is a crime.. go and tell your father buhari that small doctor is beating his own stick

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by aprokomania(m): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
I still love the guy. Small doctor forever

1 Like

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by mofeoluwadassah: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
ye ma sun....gba ko je
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by aprokomania(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
leocollins:
Awwwn,i feel like sucking his dick,very nice dick,small doctor dick fall on me..

lol
slide into his DM and ask nicely
he is a nice person
he may just grant your request
thank me later
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by sammuell(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
He's a member
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Tapout(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
i don't understand why some guys are asking for the video undecided undecided
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by mema900: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2017
angry

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by jonbellion(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Like as if masturbation is a crime.. Almost All boys and girls do it behind closed doors.
some of them foaming at the mouth here would go to do jerk off marathon this night
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by PETUK(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
Like as if masturbation is a crime.. Almost All boys and girls do it behind closed doors.
that's the difference, behind closed doors you said but his is in the public
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Icon79(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
This thread is USELESS without posting the video clips.

O pari
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by teelaw4life(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
A lot of Nigerians are hypocritical Schadenfraudes. Just look at the number of people viewing the thread. Most will come here to condemn the guy when they do far worse.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by pocohantas(f): 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
xanderamos193:
Why re Nigerians such hypocrites.. like many of them blasting him don't masturbate or send pictures of their genitals to their guy or babes.. he made a mistake it could be any body.. so kingtblack whatever that giys name is, why don't you dwind minds go blast him, that nigga has some of yah wifes and babes genitals on display.. just rubbish like having a onesome is a crime.. go and tell your father buhari that small doctor is beating his own stick

Don't abuse the word hypocrisy na, lots of people masturbate...but do they come posting it on social media?

Kingblack is an IndecentStar.
Smalldoctor is a musician.
Two different people.

If it's a mistake... it happens, and we shouldn't kill him over it, before he does something drastic.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by babooshka: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Nigerians, always reacting
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by diamond323(f): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Someone can not masturbate in peace again
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by classicfrank4u(m): 4:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
99% of people commenting here are Yet to watch the video
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by bolex04(m): 4:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Gangster1ms:
gbayi
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by aprokomania(m): 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
EtherealAnn:
His fellow wankers would come here and defend him
and you are a virgin I guess?
Re: Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating: Nigerians React by Nijablog: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
o boy,he be like say them don hack your site o,them just hack my own not long ago.bad nairaland hackers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / Jojo Charry's Nude 27th Birthday Photo Shoot / Teddy-A Bachelor Night, Bambam's Bridal Shower, Traditional Wedding Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.