Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) (1807 Views)

Real And Weird Photos That Show Our Planet's Unusual Side / Meet 'Snakeman' Who Lives With 120 Pet Snakes, 70 Spiders, Bald Rats In Wales / Lady Mourns The Death Of Her Pet Rats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by dajavula(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Forget everything you think you know about rats. These adorable varmints don't get enough credit, but photographers Jessica Florence and Ellen van Deelen are making up for that with their aww-inspiring photographs of these gentle critters. Whether it's snuggling up with a teddy bear or crawling into a glove, rodents are ready to cuddle!
Neither Florence and van Deelen knew the other was photographing rats — Florence leaves in Great Britain and van Deelen is based in the Netherlands — but because the internet is what it is, both of their photographs garnered attention at the same time. It's an adorable bit of serendipity.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, van Deelen said the rats were eager to play for the camera. "It seemed only natural to take pictures of my rats. I started buying props for the rats and as they're inquisitive animals, it wasn't long before they started picking them up."
And the rats are super-cute when they do, as these photo prove!

Read more: http://akinsete..com.ng/2017/08/23-adorable-photos-that-will-change-way.html

Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by dajavula(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
cc
Ishilove

Lalasticlala

Seun

Mynd44

Nex

Rocktation
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Josephjnr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Where Nigeria rat dey? Dose ones no fit stand for camera o.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Destined2win: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
The trending thing now is rat.

This government are food in trending irrelevant things
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2017

Black is always fugly
Nd White is always cute

Whether rat or humans

#Eco99#
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by mccoy47(m): 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
I'm yet to see a white rat in Nigeria
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Jumbus31(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
ecoeco:
Black is always fugly Nd White is always cute
Whether rat or humans

#Eco99#
Racist.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Greene66: 4:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
mccoy47:

I've seen a lot of them
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by rheether(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
Jumbus31:
Racist.

That dude is an attention seeker.

2 Likes

Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Young03(m): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
I see
make I catch this tiny rat we no dey allow me sleep for night

If I just open door,e go dey run upandan
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rats=demons
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by youngreva(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
these are not Naija rats na,i want
to see Naija rats...if you can provide pics with Naija big rats then it can change the way i think
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by gozzlin: 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who are you fooling? Those are not real rats abeg.

In the second pic, their tails even formed the love sign. Odiegwu.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by dajavula(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2017
gozzlin:
Who are you fooling? Those are not real rats abeg.

In the second pic, their tails even formed the love sign. Odiegwu.

Abeg post real rats let's see.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by dajavula(m): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2017
mccoy47:

You cant see dem on the street Na.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by dajavula(m): 10:41am On Aug 25, 2017
mccoy47:

You can't see dem on the street

Cc

Lalasticlala Seun Ishilove

olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by sisisioge: 9:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Where are the rest of the pictures?They actually look cute grin
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Ishilove: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
sisisioge:
Where are the rest of the pictures?They actually look cute grin
Babe, abeg rat na rat. They ought to be captured and killed anywhere we come across them.

One of them ate my favourite handbag some days ago cry cry angry
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by sisisioge: 12:39am On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Babe, abeg rat na rat. They ought to be captured and killed anywhere we come across them.

grin grin grin grin grin

You really have a personal beef against them...I don't like the naija ones too. But these ones are cool nau grin
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Kobo wise naira foolish
Ishi the miser would not buy shoe Polish.
So she used fat to give her shoe a shine
In the middle of the night a rat crept out...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Ishilove: 6:26am On Aug 26, 2017
oyb:

Kobo wise naira foolish
Ishi the miser would not buy shoe Polish.
So she used fat to give her shoe a shine
In the middle of the night a rat crept out...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough the rat ate the bag to get to the groundnuts inside angry
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Ishilove:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny enough the rat ate the bag to get to the groundnuts inside angry

It's actually part of a poem from a book of children's poems by the late mamman vasta.

I modified it as it was musa the miser
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Ishilove: 7:39am On Aug 26, 2017
oyb:

It's actually part of a poem from a book of children's poems by the late mamman vasta.

I modified it as it was musa the miser
Egbon Oyb grin
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by Gerrard59(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2017
These are laboratory rats. Good for experiments and research.
Re: 23 Adorable Photos That Will Change The Way You Think About Rats (photos) by noona(f): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Omg!!! they are so freaking cute,cute cuddlies!!!

(1) (Reply)

Gsd pups From Massive Line available / Donkeys Reunited At Polish Zoo After Sex Scandal / Loverly And Smarty Guinea Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.