Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

21 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Any Money Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 21 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Any Money Online (421 Views)

Just Received Debit Alert Without Making Any Transaction (picture) / [[free Report] 21 Reasons Why You Are Not A Millionaire / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Any Money Online by ebismarsblog(m): 3:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
By a good and successful blogger! It will help u

With the numerous opportunities available to make money online, many people complain of not making any money online.
Whether you just started or you have been at it for years this post will be explaining some reasons why you are yet to make money online.

1. You Don’t Know How To!
Many people believe that making money online is very simple and they think all you need to make money online is a school certificate or one background offline working experience. No! The offline world is absolutely different from the online world and the fact that you are a professor in economics does not mean you will make money online. You have to learn it and implement it.

2. You Buy Everything You See!
I have a friend who told me to teach his uncle how to make money online, the uncle has already read a data entry website sales page and believed joining the programme will help him make tons of dollars (just as the sales page says), I told him it is not like that but he is not ready to listen. I just feel surprised when I see people trying to make money online buying every ebook, course, programme e.t.c. Making money online is not about buying every book you see or joining every membership sites, it is all about identifying the right source of information and following it (It doesn’t matter if it is free).

3. You Are NOT Taking Action!
I sometimes see a lot of people complaining of not making money online just to see they are only sitting down there doing nothing. Even if you know everything about making money online, you will not make a cent until you get started. Making money online is not about only what you know but mostly about what you do!

4. You Are Only Looking For FREE Things
I sometimes see some people trying to make money looking for free things only, for example, I saw someone who checked his email to receive a mail from someone trying to sell him a course on making money online, the next thing this fellow will say is that before he can pay, he will first have to try the product and be making money online with the product. Even though I said you don’t have to buy everything you see on making money online, you still have to spend your money on some things to make money online.

5. Information Overload OR You Know Everything!
This is another problem that bothers most people trying to make money online. They have read different books on how to make money online that they are too loaded with information and don’t know what to do. If you are suffering from information overload, the best thing to do is start with one and work hard till you make it.

6. Lack of Patience!
This is another major problem many people trying to make money online are facing, they have tried one method but are expecting results immediately, after trying for some days and are yet to get results, they decide to quit. There is no miracle/magic about making money online, it is a time game and you don’t just become rich overnight. You also have to work hard and focus on one method till you make money from it.

7. Inconsistency!
There are many people who believe it is possible to make money online but they keep changing very now and then, today they will try this, tomorrow they will try that and would not even wait for any of their ventures to succeed. Inconsistency is a big disease and you must avoid it when trying to make money online. Try to only focus on one method and you will get better results.

8. Learning From The Wrong Person!
I do pity those who fall into this problem because most of the time they are ready to invest and they have a coach but their coach does not even know what he is doing. I was reading a story of a woman somewhere (I can’t remember where again) sometimes ago, this woman said she hired a coach to teach her how to make money online, she paid $6,000 for three months and the end result was she didn’t make a cent in the whole three months. This is a type of thing you should not fall for and you should only learn from those who know what they are saying.

9. You Are Not Ready To Listen/Learn!
This does not only happen in schools, it also happens online. There are many people who will be arguing with their teachers or coaches and are not ready to listen and implement what they are taught. This will not take you anywhere, the fellow teaching you knows better than you because he has been there, listen to him and do what he says and you will begin to get results.
10. You Are trying to Do Everything!
We talked about those who don’t focus on a method earlier, we have another set of people who are even trying to do everything at a time. It is this people who will have 9 unsuccessful blogs, they will be doing online surveys, data entry, MLM and everything at the same time. This type of thing will not take you anywhere, it will rather waste your time. Get Settled, Focus and Begin to make money online.

contact me via whatsapp ( 08070683891) to no how to start making $65 (#26,000) daily using ur facebook accounts

Re: 21 Reasons Why You Are Not Making Any Money Online by ebismarsblog(m): 3:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
10. You Are trying to Do Everything!
We talked about those who don’t focus on a method earlier, we have another set of people who are even trying to do everything at a time. It is this people who will have 9 unsuccessful blogs, they will be doing online surveys, data entry, MLM and everything at the same time. This type of thing will not take you anywhere, it will rather waste your time. Get Settled, Focus and Begin to make money online.

11. Lack of Focus
Another major reason why many people fail to make money online is because of their lack of focus, they will keep on trying everything without focusing on one.
Give the whole of yourself to one method and you will be amazed at how it works.

12. Over Listening!
Don’t try to confuse this with information overload, they are two different things entirely.
You will see a lot of people reading hundreds of blogs, books and everything related to making money online, the end result will be that they have no time to do anything.
If I am to write a blog post, or work on my blog, I don’t care whether I haven’t read or commented on any blog on that day, mine must come first.

13. Improper Thinking!
Yeah! This is somewhat a disease. You will see many people blogging and giving a lot of value to people on their blogs, the end result will be that they are not wanting to monetize because they are afraid of what will happen next.
You have worked, and now you must eat – get that bad thinking off yourself.

14. You are looking for the magic bullet – the easy way!
Thess type of people are usually the most miserable type among the people who are trying to make money online and they will eventually begin to propagate the message that it is impossible to make money online as a result of their failure.
There is no magic bullet, waiting for a magic bullet is a waste of time. The most important thing to do is get something done, now!

(1) (Reply)

13 Important Tips From My Experience To Help You Win N3million Diamondbank Grant / Hiring A Digital Marketing Agency For Your Business / Simple Way To Cash-in Between N400-n2,000 In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.