Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,176 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process (599 Views)

Jamb Update 70% Fail, What Is Your Suggestion / University Of Ibadan Post Jamb Update / JAMB UPDATE: How To Correct Your Data After JAMB 2018/2019 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process by Fedric(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
hi guys.
i have decided to help all aspiring undergraduate who has successfully written their jamb, made all the correction and aspiring to study in any nigeria univerversity.

these are the things that this thread is created for.

1. to provide vital information regarding your school of choice.

2. help those who are interested in my service to register their post utme screening for free or small fee.

3. give you guide-line on how to register your post utme screening registration by your self.

a quick introduction. my name is emmanuel , a certify cafe owner who has a wide knowledge in the business of online registration. currently 5 years of experience.
Re: Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process by Fedric(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
lets open the tread
Re: Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process by swiz123(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Do you know what michael okpara post utme looks like?
Re: Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process by Fedric(m): 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
swiz123:
Do you know what michael okpara post utme looks like?
buddy i don't seems to understand your question. make it clear
Re: Post Jamb Update, Support And Registration Process by swiz123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fedric:
buddy i don't seems to understand your question. make it clear
like how many questions,time and if it's PPT or cbt

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Child Marriage In Nigeria / Unizik 2017 Post-utme Screening Exercise Has Been Postponed / Why Do We Go To School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.