Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:38 PM

Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... (5167 Views)

Should I Buy This Car? (photos) / Tell Us Your Car Fault Lets Assess And Fix Them / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by computerglobal(m): 5:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by diportivo: 11:28am On Aug 28, 2017
see as this thread turn mayweather/mcgregor fight

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by sultaan(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Okay, so it was a deliberate undoing of the body and chassis bolts and not an accident.

Nice.

Some poor folk out there with N17m might see the pic and decide it is better to go buy a Corolla because its better to always buy Japanese

1 Like

Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2017
sultaan:

Some poor folk out there with N17m might see the pic and decide it is better to go buy a Corolla because its better to always buy Japanese

grin grin grin
Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2017
sultaan:

Laff wan kill me grin

Ol boy, don't buy Tahoe. The thing dey pull body cheesy

I'm off the opinion that no vehicle made after 2000 and sold commercially in the USA is a bad purchase.

Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by sultaan(m): 8:03pm On Aug 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Laff wan kill me grin

Ol boy, don't buy Tahoe. The thing dey pull body cheesy

I'm off the opinion that no vehicle made after 2000 and sold commercially in the USA is a bad purchase.

One of my brothers is trying to convert a V6 Toyota sub to 4 cylinder because the thing they chop too much fuel and I wondered if he ever thought of adding water to make it work longer even akamu suppose help.
Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2017
sultaan:

One of my brothers is trying to convert a V6 Toyota sub to 4 cylinder because the thing they chop too much fuel and I wondered if he ever thought of adding water to make it work longer even akamu suppose help.

You should help them do research to ascertain the mpg difference between the two. Negligible.

The cause of the low mpg could even be behind the wheel,
Re: Lets Assume This Car Is Yours........... by radautoworks: 12:37am On Jul 29, 2018
Celebration! New car!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KTAG Master 14P600KT06 Cable Pin Out / I Have An Offer To Purchase A Nigerian Use 2009 Honda Accord At 800k / The Brilliance Of The Toyota Pencil Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.