Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing (2784 Views)

ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / ICS Outsourcing Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / ICS OUTSOURCING Formerly Integrated Corporate Services Limited Rebrands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by tosland4u(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Please nairalanders. I need an assistance concerning this recruitment agency.
I did an interview on Tuesday, 23/08/2017, at there office in Lagos and I was told to come for documentation. Please I do not know if anyone here have an idea of the job they have on ground because I would not like to waste much time and energy and later they give me a marketing job. Please kindly assist. God bless us all....
Re: Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by nattytemple10(m): 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
what post did u applied for bfr they called you for interview?
Re: Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by Andy2274: 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Which position were you interviewed for? They are real and some of their jobs are not marketing. I have like 5 people that got job through them and they are not marketing jobs

1 Like

Re: Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by tosland4u(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2017
[I could remember sometime ago, I saw an advert for Graduate Trainee which I applied for an that was of recent . And also I was sent a link to write an exam online before applying for the job which I could not even finish. Though I have a profile with them online. I just want to be sure because there documentation requirements is as serious than getting a marketing job
Re: Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by tosland4u(m): 5:51am On Aug 25, 2017
Andy2274:
Which position were you interviewed for? They are real and some of their jobs are not marketing. I have like 5 people that got job through them and they are not marketing jobs
I am a Customer Care person currently and during the interview I was asked about Customer Service as well.
Re: Integrated Corporate Service(ics) Outsourcing by abayomialuko92(m): 7:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Which of the organization are u working as their customer service officer since u are awarded a job through ICS

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer Job VS 370k Job Advise Needed / Expired Post / Updated New Jobs/Gatecrashers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.