Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet (1007 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / Mtn Reloaded Free Call Awoof (33600 Naira Credit) / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by johnycul(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2007
Hello,
Please can anyone help me As I am looking for a website that can allow me make free calls to other people online. I will very much appreciate it.
Thanks.
From Johnycul
Re: How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by wormedup(m): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2007
check www.freecall.com

cheers cool
Re: How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by sbucareer(f): 12:35pm On Feb 15, 2007

For window users particularly 9x and 200x go to Start--Program--Accessories--Communication-Netmeeting. You can download Netmeeting for Vista follow MS instruction.

Netmeeting allows you to call someone on their Pc by using their unique IP address or window passport (hotmail/MSN). It has been around for long right from Window 95 just that internet was still slow to run voice over IP using 56kb/s (Modem)

Alternately you can use yahoo messenger, hotmail messenger, Skype and many more free Pc calls.
Re: How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by wormedup(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2007
Guys,

Freecall lets you make PC to phone calls; and some of the destinations are absolutely free .

cool
Re: How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by mukadas(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2007
Use www.mig33 4 free sms and calls dat site is real with one minute 4 a start.to av more credit invite ur friends and get more credit
Re: How Can I Make Free Call To Other On The Internet by Ferlie(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2007
stupido,

(1) (Reply)

Phone Ram? / The Experience Behind My 9300i / Pls Kindly Help Me In Connectin My Nokia 6070 To My Pc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.