Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (16129 Views)

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / MTN. How To Put Every Incoming Calls To Voicemail And I Will Be Notified. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by fizcoo20(m): 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
engineer, in d house. fone can't receive incoming calls, the response will b saying number busy to person calling my number. please I need solution to it. thanks in Anticipation.
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by s33d(m): 8:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Whats ya phone make? undecided
May not be phone related, maybe caused by sim call diverting or forwarding features. Try sim with another phone
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
My mom's phone was also suffering from the same disease few days ago until I gave it a dose of paracetamol cheesy

OP, factory reset the phone and thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by fizcoo20(m): 10:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
s33d:
Whats ya phone make? undecided
May not be phone related, maybe caused by sim call diverting or forwarding features. Try sim with another phone
. its tecno fone. have did DAT, I put d sim to another small fone, its receiving calls. its d fone not d sim. some said dey put it on blacklist. kindly put me through. thanks in anticipation
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by fizcoo20(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
My mom's phone was also suffering from the same disease few days ago until I gave it a dose of paracetamol cheesy

OP, factory reset the phone and thank me later
Aiit, bro I will do as u have say. thanks. get back to u.
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
tru dialing ##002# maybe it ll work
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2017
fizcoo20:
Aiit, bro I will do as u have say. thanks. get back to u.
Alright bro
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by Bakkyson01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2018
Bro were you able to fix your phone cos I'm having the same problem with mine and it's the same tecno phone. I have been unable to receive calls for 2 days now and my sim is working well on my other phone. What is the solution please. Help a brother here. Thanks. It's not even showing notification on the screen anymore. Like eg. You have an email, you have a text. It's not showing that again as well.
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by HiFreda(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2021
Bakkyson01:
Bro were you able to fix your phone cos I'm having the same problem with mine and it's the same tecno phone. I have been unable to receive calls for 2 days now and my sim is working well on my other phone. What is the solution please. Help a brother here. Thanks. It's not even showing notification on the screen anymore. Like eg. You have an email, you have a text. It's not showing that again as well.

How did you solve this please?
Re: My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls by Kudducini(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2021
Sometime it happens to me all I do is switch off my phone remove the Sim and insert it back to my phone and all goes well, better still you can reset the phone or check if the said number is not on blacklist

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Itel S11 Trial Event In Lagos / Why You Shouldn't Subscribe To DND (Do Not Disturb) / Embattled HTC Announces Plan To Sack 1500 Workers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.