Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

The Gospel Thread - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Thread (404 Views)

The Light Of The Gospel Thread / The Gospel Of John - A Study / Is The Gospel In The Old Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Gospel Thread by hadow(m): 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
This Thread Is To Create Awareness On The Coming Of Jesus Christ, To Urge Christians To Win The War Over Tests And Temptations, To Share Ideas, Ask Questions So As To Get Enlightment On The Gospel, Pray For Ourselves, And To Share The Gospel Of Christ With Unbelievers (mark 16:15).
Re: The Gospel Thread by hadow(m): 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hell Is Real: We Have Of Heard Several Experiences Of People Having Near Death Experiences Of Heaven And Hell, Though Most Of You Think Its Untrue But I Want To Assure U That The Truth Is Nt Farfetched, Hell Is Real And So Is Heaven, Lucifer Has Perfected Plans For Humans To Miss Their Destination(Heaven) So Humans Can Join He And His Fallen Angels In Hell And Beliv Me U Hell Wasn't Built For Humans For My God Isn't A Wicked God But It Was Built 4 D Lucifef And His Fallen Angels Who Rebelld Against God, And D Humans Who Also Rebelld By Sin . This Is Y Jesus Came In Human Form. He Was Born To A Virgin Mother, He Grew Up More Knowledgeable Dan His Peers And The Priests In Jerusalem, He Was Almst Kild By Herod, He Grew Up To Be A Man So Humble That He Agreed To Be Baptised By His Forerunner John The Baptist, Calld Disciples For The Great Commision All The While Preparing For His Death And Then The Time Came When He Was Betrayd By One Of His Own, He Was Killd And His Blood Shed As The Final Sacrifce 4 Our Sins..
Re: The Gospel Thread by hadow(m): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2017
with his blood that Was Shed Nw We Can Claim Sonship Of God ( Amen) John 3:16, And It Is Written That To All That Beliv He Has Gvn The Powers To Bcome The Sons Of God, Blve In God And His Son 4 He Is Our Only Salvation And The Reason We Live. I Wil Like Us To Meditate And See The Truth And Do The Needful That We May Be Savd B'cos Missing Heaven Wnt B Funny , 4 Wat Dos It Profit A Man Hu Gains D Whole World And Loses His Soul, Shall We Continue In Sin That Grace May Abound God Forbid.-from A Concerned Brother Of Yours Disciple Of Christ Hallelujah

(1) (Reply)

Worship With Us... / Overcoming The Spirit Of Lying / Revenge Is Best When Served Cold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.