Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most (2654 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Vs Eudoxie Yao : Who Rocked This Outfit Better? / Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / Hushpuppi Vs Toke Makinwa: Who Rocked This 1.2m Pyjamas Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by premium9ja(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Who do you really think is more beautiful between the Two of them, Tiwa Savage and Rihanna with this Hair Style.??

well! My Choice is Tiwa and you

Credit: http://www.premium9ja.com

Cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by Ekakamba: 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
The Barbie doll did. undecided
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by Megatrix: 10:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by EKITI001: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Both
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by mexxmoney: 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017
They both tried but I will go with Tiwa savage, she really killed it

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by flowfury(m): 10:32pm On Aug 24, 2017
How can you compare Tiwa savage to Rihanna? Op you are just being sentimental. The picture proves that Tiwa Savage is getting old. Make she go sidan jare!
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by coluka: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's tiwa savage for me but come o, are these their real pictures or is it just Photoshop? The hairs are too identical
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by opeyemiieblog(m): 10:43pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tiwa
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by Neminc: 10:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's Tiwa Savage hands down. Who be rihanna where Tiwa dey? You want to compare that Chris brown's disposable waste dump to my queen Tiwa. Ehn!! How dare you? Don't you know that Tiwa Savage is the most beautiful woman in the world? Tiwa pls don't be offended by this insult on your esteemed personality, it is ignorance that caused it. I am still waiting for you to dump tee billz and come to me. If you don't marry me, then I will remain single for the rest of my life. My ponyor is for no one else but you

3 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by itchie: 10:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
Tiwa savage rocked it better. Too much melanin, Too much sauce, Too much juice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by itchie: 10:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
Neminc:
It's Tiwa Savage hands down. Who be rihanna where Tiwa dey? You want to compare that Chris brown's disposable waste dump to my queen Tiwa. Ehn!! How dare you? Don't you know that Tiwa Savage is the most beautiful woman in the world? Tiwa pls don't be offended by this insult on your esteemed personality, it is ignorance that caused it. I am still waiting for you to dump tee billz and come to me. If you don't marry me, then I will remain single for the rest of my life. My ponyor is for no one else but you

Guy are you sure you're okay?

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by ojun50(m): 11:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
Rihanna Savage

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by mexxmoney: 11:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Neminc:

Who is dis clown? Hope u're not up to 25yrs o because if you are, then there is serious problem

1 Like

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Rihanna Who Rocked This Hair Style Most by phintohlar(f): 12:57am On Aug 25, 2017
itchie:

Guy are you sure you're okay?
i don't think so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Show Off Their Endowed Backsides At The Beach (photos / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Curves As She Poses In Her Movie Trailer [PICS] / Hilarious!!!: Korede Bello And Phyno Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.