Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt (5972 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by kingzy(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2007
Plz what is the average cost of 2 or 3 bed flat in a good environment with water and steady light in PH
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by kingzy(m): 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2007
Hey brothers,

Someone should help out plz.
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by obua: 2:35pm On Feb 14, 2007
2 bedroom flat can go for as from 150k to 300k
3 b/r can go for 180 to 400k
All depends on location . You can count on water but light is really tough. Afriend is giving out nice 2br for 300k at Woji
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by kingzy(m): 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2007
Plz, I need a safe- contain at GRA PH. What does it cost
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by obua: 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2007
Self -contained room in PHC costs at least 65k minimum. It goes for upto 100k in very accessible areas.
BQs should be available in GRA for upto 70k
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by kingzy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 28, 2007
Brother, if u are an agent, can I have your number. My is 08034946900, 08059013884. I need acc. in PH in a very goog area. Thanks
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by obua: 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2007
I am no agent, but you can reach Toba( an agent and a friend) on 084 743766, 0803096 9702
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Ndipe(m): 10:34am On Mar 04, 2007
Prices are not bad, considering the salary, that some folks are commanding in Nigeria. If you are making like 3 million Naira a year in Naija, and pay just 400k a year, that's big savings.
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by superman(m): 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2007
and if othwerwise!

what will it be eheh!
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Ndipe(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2007
You cut your coat according to your cloth @superman.
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by naijacutee(f): 5:50am On Mar 05, 2007
@Ndipe grin grin

These prices are per-year right?
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Ndipe(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2007
I would think so@naijacutee. Isnt it nice that one's rent for the whole year can be paid with a month's paycheck?
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Rottweiler(m): 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hi Kingzy
I would like to advise that you be very careful as you search for accommodation in PH. There are lots of 419 agents here. You are prone to them the more if you exhibit any desperation. Some will take you to uncompleted buildings and tell you to pay a certain amount to enable the landlord complete it and you move. DO NOT take part in any arrangment like this. Self-contain apartments in GRA cost as much as 2 & 3 bedroom apartments in some areas. WHY? Students are the greatest 'consumers' of self-contains. Only God knows where they get their money from! I wish you all the best in your quest for a suitable apartment but JUST BE CAREFUL! Try as much as you can not to do a cash transaction! Ensure that you meet the landlord and try to ask one or two people around the area where the property is located.

1 Like

Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by maki(f): 1:58pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello rottweiler wink

so you are still here
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by mukina2: 2:01pm On Mar 09, 2007
maki:

hello rottweiler wink

so you are still here

maki shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Rottweiler(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2007
@maki
Yeah! I am still around. It's been ages. I wish you would forgive me,

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

@mukina
wagwan? I hope all is well with you,
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by TOCHILORD(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2012
I need a BQ accommodatio in P.H. I need Info as quick as posible guyz.Thank u.
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by Destilo(f): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2012
Plz what is the cost of one room self contain in a good environment with water and steady light in PH

And a shop in a busy environment for comestics business
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by ikemefunam: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
WHAT PRICE CAN ONE GET ONE ROOM SELFCOM OR BOYS QUARTERS CURRENTLY 2013 IN G.R.A PHASE ONE PORTHARCOURT FOR RENT,PLS?SOME ONE SHOULD ASSIST.
Re: Average Cost Of A Flat In Port Harcourt by ikemefunam: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2013
ikemefunam: WHAT PRICE CAN ONE GET ONE ROOM SELFCOM OR BOYS QUARTERS CURRENTLY 2013 IN G.R.A PHASE ONE PORTHARCOURT FOR RENT,PLS?SOME ONE SHOULD ASSIST.
no reply yet?

(1) (Reply)

Labor cost for roofing a 4 bedroom duplex / A Fast Track Ceiling Project For A Nairalander. / FOR UR LOW-COST(average man)STAMPED CONCRETE FLOOR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.