Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Who Else Got This Message - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message (561 Views)

Who Else Got This Message From Federal Government Grant And Loan? / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Who Else Got An Invitation From PATH MULTI LTD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message by ade3164(m): 3:14am On Aug 25, 2017
MARAWIN GROUP - INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to announce to you that your names has been added to our recent groups for interview, your group number is: #DL103. 

INTERVIEW LOCATION: You are expected to present on the interview date below

Date: 4th of September, 2017. !0:00 am prompt. 

Venue: 

Kingoliza Halls, Total Gospel Road, 

Abuloma, 

Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

As being told in the interview letter we received that all applicants are requested to come with a copy 

of an Approval Letter and photocopies of your credentials. We have attached an Attorney details below, as you can call to request 

for support of an approval letter before the interview date.

Name: Engr. Barrister Bassey 

Phone No: ****917176*

Email: ****.*****peters@gmail.com 

Best Regards.
Re: Who Else Got This Message by azelab: 6:37am On Aug 25, 2017
i got the same story for dangote company with the same DL103 number, the man will tell you to send 1500 for marawin i d card. they are scammer, so border to go and waste your credit or your money.
Re: Who Else Got This Message by ade3164(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2017
Thanks Nairaland bursting scam!!! One of the reason I love this site.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Medical Sales Representative Recruitment @ May & Baker Nigeria Plc / Any Information Regarding Chevron Internship Test? / KERUI Group Fresh Job Recruitment --{4 Positions}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.