Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria (67772 Views)

Man Reveals The Stringent Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Applied For (Pix) / Man Shares The Strict Rules Attached To A N100k Job He Once Applied For / Why Someone With N200k Phones Was Denied A Job He Qualified For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by pimper24: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2017
Dear applicant ,
CONGRATULATION
We received a mail from the Diplomat at the American Embassy
regarding your job in our hotel .Your Visa , Work Permit and
Employment Authorization Card . A higher Authorized Visa , Work Permit
and Employment Authorization Card has been approved so that you can
come here and start work with us in Spring Hill Hotel
Maryland U.S.A .
The Diplomat will send them to you through CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS
INTERNATIONAL today . He already registered for the transportation
and you need to pay US$250 to the delivery agency for the
transportation of the documents.

NOTE :
Contact the CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS INTERNATIONAL to inquire about the
transportation and delivery of your documents at

- Email: Courierservices.cargo@consulta nt.com

- Web: www.cargodelivery.us

He also said when you read from the CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS
INTERNATIONAL you should let us know . Please do inform us as soon as
you contact the Cargo Delivery Couriers agency or if you received an
email from the agency regarding the documents

Thanks and waiting

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by dominique(f): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yahoo boys at work, he should run for his life

814 Likes 38 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 29, 2017
probably G boys at it.

241 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by tyup(m): 10:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
I did not read the message but I just feel it's a scam tell your bro to run as fast as he can

277 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
Big eye scam.....bujobujo

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Jman06(m): 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
This is pure scam !
Tell him to ignore the mail.

186 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by fatymore(f): 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Gboy format

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by MVLOX(m): 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2017
Hehehe.... I just dey laff like OBJ... Tell ur relation to dust he slippers put am for e head den run and not look back....

220 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by samuel051: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2017
so much emphasis on d cargo delivery, obviously a legit scam,flee at once.

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Philipmems(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin angry cheesy grin grin grin $250 na small money na... grin just to test the water.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by julius976(m): 4:12am On Dec 30, 2017
You don enter one chance, 250dollar!!!!!!!!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by pressplay411(m): 7:05am On Dec 30, 2017
This format na 2018 compliant.

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by dingbang(m): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2017
This is what happens when someone hacks into your mail and reads your sent messages.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by koolgee(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2017
This doesn't look authentic.

I smell....

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2017
lol...yahoo yahoo

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by koolgee(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2017
Scam!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Edopesin: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
Scam In One Of its Many Forms
Meanwhile Anytime You See Pay In Something That Seems Genuine,
Two Words- Do Not

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
SCAM SCAM SCAM

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by kings09(m): 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
U or ur nephew cant be dis dumb
pimper24:
Dear applicant ,
CONGRATULATION
We received a mail from the Diplomat at the American Embassy
regarding your job in our hotel .Your Visa , Work Permit and
Employment Authorization Card . A higher Authorized Visa , Work Permit
and Employment Authorization Card has been approved so that you can
come here and start work with us in Spring Hill Hotel
Maryland U.S.A .
The Diplomat will send them to you through CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS
INTERNATIONAL today . He already registered for the transportation
and you need to pay US$250 to the delivery agency for the
transportation of the documents.

NOTE :
Contact the CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS INTERNATIONAL to inquire about the
transportation and delivery of your documents at

- Email: Courierservices.cargo@consulta nt.com

- Web: www.cargodelivery.us

He also said when you read from the CARGO DELIVERY COURIERS
INTERNATIONAL you should let us know . Please do inform us as soon as
you contact the Cargo Delivery Couriers agency or if you received an
email from the agency regarding the documents

Thanks and waiting

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Ihateafonja: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Hehe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by ipledge10(m): 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
This one na scam naa..: it’s written all over it

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
Its a scam.. very obvious

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by chloride6: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very old format

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Sterope(f): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Scammmmmmmmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by hollawaley2: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Men Dem!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Mologi(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
Boys want to celebrate Christmas on your nephew's head.

But if he has 250 dollar that he is not using again.....
He can donate.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by ebig21(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
see correct format, who will not like to work in U. S. A, Maryland of all people. guy na lie Mohammed scam be this oo, the thing clear

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by Ranchhoddas: 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
It's a scam.

2 Likes

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by dejavubobo1(m): 7:42am On Dec 30, 2017
hahahaha.... plz lemme laugh. Maryland ko . Ikeja ni

15 Likes

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by prodiG(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2017
Run for your life!

6 Likes

Re: My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria by NYRP: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2017
As we March on to 2018 with great anticipation and joy, let's all not forget how hard we struggled this 2017 just to live a normal life; from struggling to buy food at affordable price, to struggling to find job or startup a business to the latest one now which is struggling to buy petrol to fuel our motorcycles, cars, generators, etc, which made most of us postpone our usual travel to our respective villages to celebrate the Christmas or New Year.

These pains are living witnesses that the people we fought to vote into power are indeed failures! They have all failed us; from president to governors, to senators, to reps, to assembly members to ministers and what have you. They are all failures judging by their performance in past years.

It proves that our leadership and government as a nation is a total mess!

Nigeria is now one of the most difficult countries in the world where youths find it difficult to even get an average paying job to feed themselves.

Graduates have become worthless in Nigeria because if you graduate, you won't get job or anything to do. And the educational system is so destroyed that it only produces job seekers and not job creators.

If we continue like this, its just a matter of years and Nigeria will collapse finally and we all will be living like slaves and refugees in our own nation.

If you are a Nigerian living abroad, don't feel you have escaped the Nigerian problem because one day, someday, these European, American, Asian and Arab countries we are running to en mass to hide or take as second home can wake up one day and tell all Nigerians to leave their nation whether you have their citizenship or not, so you have just one country you can proudly call your home and that's Nigeria, so please come and join us let's make it a better place for our future generation.

Anybody that has traveled out of Nigeria to countries in Europe, America, Asia and even Middle East will agree that Nigeria is a mini hell fire and anybody who survives in Nigeria can survive even in hell fire!

To this effect, I challenge us all irrespective of our tribe, religion, location or class to please wake up and let's begin a new chapter for Nigeria through voicing out our pains and by ensuring the same old, recycled politicians do not lead us again come 2019. They have done their part, let them go and rest let the youths take charge of their future now!

Nigerian youths arise! Stop allowing these recycled old politicians to be using you and be dividing us using tribe and religion whereas amongst them they are one irrespective of their tribe or religion. Their children intermarry irrespective of tribe or religion but they sow so much hatred in our hearts to hate those who come from another tribe or religion just so they can continue to rule us and loot our future for their kids and unborn generation.

How can we achieve this

Stand with ANY (Arise Nigerian Youths) political pressure group now. Join our over growing Whatsapp groups....join our Telegram group...join our Facebook group and like our page.

Tell your friends about ANY, invite them to join us on Twitter by following us via @NYRP3 and on Instagram via https://www.instagram.com/arisenigerianyouths.

We will soon start massive campaign and youth mobilization on Nigerian TVs, Radio stations and also will be organising university campus walks nationwide.

Get ready!
ANY is coming to your door!

Wishing us all a prosperous New Year ahead!

14 Likes 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified / Polaris Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 / Lady Works As Labourer To Earn "Urgent 2k"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.