Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Was President Buhari Poisoned?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was President Buhari Poisoned?? (1015 Views)

#Throwback- Was President Trump And His Son Checking Their Wives Vote? / "Abiola Poisoned By Susan Rice & Vladimir Putin, CIA Poisoned Abacha" - FFK / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by leepest(m): 4:44am On Aug 25, 2017
MICHAEL'S CONSPIRACY THEORY.

Was president Buhari poisoned?
Are some people trying to kill Mr president?

Please note that based on logistics I am trying to add 2 + 2 to get 22 premising my assumptions on so many variables of the recent past. I told my boss that three things would further make my answer of 22 very plausible mathematically. Those three things are:
(1) If Mr president returns and he grants a speech without mentioning the cause of his illness.
(2) If any form of renovation is done to the office of Mr president, and which would include replacing the air conditioning unit system.
(3) If a part or all of the immediate security details attached to Mr president is sacked or replaced.

Now guess what, number (1) happened, number (2) just happened and number (3) I am reliably informed a request for that is underway. Remember that this is my theory of conspiracy, a theory I derive from enhanced silence and manipulations of those in power(a manipulation which in this case might be for good intentions).

Many of us have tried to find out what Mr president was receiving treatment for while he was in the UK. Tried as we could(including powerful media giants), nothing about why he was admitted or what he was being treated for sneaked out. This in itself gave room to an hypothesis that the presidency was trying to contain and hide that fact, for the knowledge of that is capable of causing a war in the nation.

Make no mistake, if this theory of mine is right, and if the president had stated that he was poisoned, a war across all states would break out. It would begin as a war of the poor against the rich, the initial targets would be the political rich class(especially if you were of the PDP). Then it might snowball into an ethnic and religious war which at that point the consequences are only better imagined. Was the president trying to save us all by staying silent on what ails him?

Now talking about the PDP, I would single out two riff raffs with my focus on a mistake of a governor who God forbids him becoming president of my dear nation. Many would recall vividly that Fani-Kayode(or whatever he calls himself) and Fayose were so sure that Mr president CAN'T come back alive. Note my emphasis on the word 'can't' because it is important. For my singular question would be 'what do they know?'.

So certain was Fayose that Mr president cannot be alive that he demanded to go see him in the UK before he would believe, he told the entire world he had 11 pictures of the president in a vegetative state and on life support. FFK said Mr president had dementia, an early stage symptom of a particular class of poison that when inhaled affects the brain(and the easiest modern way to spread this class of poison is through the AC unit of an enclosed environment). One also need to understand that it was this period Obasanjo told us how efforts were made to poison and kill him, stories of poisoning many of us haven't heard before. Obj further gave a list of other leaders who had been poisoned but unlike him didn't survive it. I ask again, what do they know?

A particular prophet who calls himself Chukwudi told the entire world that if Buhari comes back alive, then he is not called by God. Now while I would disregard the fake wanna be god of man with his prophecy that God Himself have put he and his pay masters to shame, I would implore the DSS to look into a very critical angle. That angle is if any form of relationship exists between the pastor and the group Fayose/FFK. Was it possible they told him something that made him boldly give such a prophecy?

While a few would blame Garba Shehu for coming out to say the office of Mr president needs renovations, I won't join that band-wagon(despite my obvious reservations for Mr Shehu). For if my 2 + 2 to make 22 is right, then one can only continue to imagine that Mr president instructed him to tell what is called a 'good lie' for the interest of the nation. For the truth is before resumption of office in 2015, it is believed that PMB worked from home for nearly 3 months to have the demons of Aso Rock casted away and to renovate the place. Would you renovate again because of two cockroaches and a rat? Or is Mr president saving us ALL from anything that is capable of tearing a nation he swore an oath to keep united and protect even at a risk to his life?

You be the judge and tell me if 2 + 2 doesn't make sense as 22.

© OmòBùHáRí

3 Likes

Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by Jabioro: 4:57am On Aug 25, 2017
No qualms ...
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by babyfaceafrica: 5:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Noted
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2017
This rather stupid question.

Was he poisoned during the election, when he faints on campaign trails, that he was jetted out of the country in private jets to attend to his health?

Was he poisoned when his ears took him away from Nigeria for almost 60days?

Was he poisoned when he started forgetting the name of his vice and even the acronyms of his party?

Abeg, that man is sick from the start, and nobody, I repeat, nobody poisoned him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by madone: 6:22am On Aug 25, 2017
Yes he was poisoned by wicked people like you. Who keep adding things. Mtcheeeew na old age dey worry Baba jare. Signs of aging
Are showing already.

1. Most aging people have difficulty in hearing or seeing. Baba suffered that one small
2. They also experience lost if memory. Baba most have forgotten to tell why he is sick
3.they always demand for undiluted respect ,you hear them say at my age u can't talk to me like that....baba is fighting hate speeches now

Soo chairman na old age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by timecapsule: 8:25am On Aug 25, 2017
It is only when an OLD MAN still believe that he is in his youthful age that he will not know when age is giving sign to him!

Please his own poison is of his old age!
He is over 90 years.
Those are the symptoms of old age and not poisons
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2017
Your hypothesis are very funny. U did not even put his age into consideration. You forgot that not so many people at that age are lucky like Obj to experience gud health. All I see here is ur hatred for FFK Nd Ayo Fayoshe.
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by SalamRushdie: 8:51am On Aug 25, 2017
You are just as shallow as Buhari, I hope you married a smart woman if not I pity your kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by Prouddevil(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2017
I love conspiracy theories. People can imagine sha grin
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by leepest(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Prouddevil:
I love conspiracy theories. People can imagine sha grin
this is not an imagination but truth

1 Like

Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by Oscaribibibo: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2017
we carried out the operations
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Aug 25, 2017
leepest:

. .You mean u can prove it?
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by SalamRushdie: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Is it not obvious now that the man could have been suffering from Lassa fever as a result of sharing his workspace with so much rats in the past
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by Prouddevil(m): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
leepest:

probably.
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by FriendNG: 1:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
You're right. I don't believe in the rat theory. The truth is hidden.
Re: Was President Buhari Poisoned?? by obiksam(m): 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yes Abacha poisoned him when he was arrested including late Yaradua only Obasanjo escape the misery doctors. Consult Google and read their biography.

(1) (Reply)

See New Photos Of Biafra Secret Service / Ipob/army: What Happened In Abia State Exposed. / Daily Mail: Pro-biafran Leader Missing On Eve Of Treason Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.