Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State (17146 Views)

Saraki Leads PDP National Reconciliation Committee For Bayelsa, Kogi / I’m On National Reconciliation Project –olawepo-hashim / PDP National Convention To Hold In PH As Govs Disagrees On Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by Splashme: 1:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
The battle has just begun
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by donbrowser(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Joejonah:
I am waiting for a day the YOUTH will rise up with thier movement, and decide to take the government and our future. That is the day Nigeria will get healed.
What is the achievement of the youngest governor in Nigeria presently?

1 Like

Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by jrusky(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Like a joke these guys will all return to PDP. I can see some people saying it won't work but as it is its already working this is what we call disagreed to agreed.

apc messed up I swear had it be apc actually stand by their words and school PDP I can bet it PDP would have died finally but apc blew it the opportunity its so sad. Someone like was forced to love what I hated with passion before(PDP) simply because of apc failure and incompetency. Seriously nothing will sweet me in life than seen apc kick out of power by any party I mean any party. So they can go back to their master in hell to give them another symbol of lies and propaganda to stage a come back but unfortunately it will be too late people are now wiser.
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by Jilo83(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
Oyo Governor 2019: Oke-ogun lo kan.
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by Austinoiz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2017
hollah123:
see the level of stupidity in u, we are talking about south west state politics n u are here screaming afonja!!! so u expect them to bring nnamdi kanu abi? n u are saying they should woo, so u expect a reasonable person to woo u with this your level of thinking?

Idiot, what has the duo of Ladoja and Akao Akala contributed to PDP over a decade now apart from childish crosscarpetting?
Your uncles are useless to us in the PDP
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by Johncuppa(m): 5:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Articul8:

Not sure but i know he is currently the CBN Deputy Governor
OK, he should be the one, I've been wondering where he has been leaving commissioner assignment
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by hollah123: 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Austinoiz:

Idiot, what has the duo of Ladoja and Akao Akala contributed to PDP over a decade now apart from childish crosscarpetting?
Your uncles are useless to us in the PDP
u are so stupid that u argue about what u don't know, when ladoja was governor he was loved by all n sundry but only had issues with politician's. bring out any governor in our who paid all salary, arrears, leave bonus n even 13th month. nobody ever complained during his tenure except those who felt it's business as usual. so d personality is there
Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by nattyGENT: 5:27am On Aug 26, 2017
Zeze06:
cry

Am not concerned about the the growth or strength of the opposition...

Am really worried about the electorate that will still vote worthless criminals and unrepentant corrupt persons into power, only to start complaining a year after...

Am really worried about them... embarassed if they will learn...

stop complaining, aspire

1 Like

Re: PDP National Reconciliation Train Went To Oyo State by Zeze06(m): 6:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Give me time bro, I will not let you down, I promise..
nattyGENT:

stop complaining, aspire

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hamzat Is A Compulsive Liar who has no character for public , Says Jonathan Aide / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.