Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World (11175 Views)

Fine Collection Of Fascinating, Interesting And Historical Photos / Creepiest historical Photos you'll ever find on the internet / 24 Photos That Will Reveal More Truth About This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Quelme: 7:37am On Aug 25, 2017
Photos are not taken, they are made, and only the best of photographers will understand this. Anyone can take a photo, but to catch a photo at the right time to express the right emotion comes down to talent. These photographers have made their photos bring out a bundle of emotion; they have managed to express the brutality this world has managed to lash out on each other. They have captured such moments that one would think, what have we done or are still doing to each other?? Man has been the worst predator, stooped down to the dignity of animals to kill in the face of justice and greed. What these award winning photographers have shown us will certainly prove that.
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Quelme: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2017
Australian Aborigines in chains at Wyndham prison, 1902

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Quelme: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2017
This picture is taken in the early 1900s at the Wyndham prison. Wyndam is the oldest and northernmost town in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. It was established in 1886 as a result of a gold rush at Halls Creek. However the circumstances and the story behind this picture remain unknown.
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by sunshineV(f): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2017
Dass all?

1 Like

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by dalass(f): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2017
Where are the other pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by dalass(f): 7:55am On Aug 25, 2017
So the real Australians were blacks

6 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by cassidy1996(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
please more pics, I love history
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by rosita33(f): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
I believe the mod don ban am again... We are waiting for more...
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by JaffyJoe(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Keep em coming but please don't include that one of a malnourished boy & a vulture waiting to devour. Always make me sick to my stomach. sad

1 Like

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by FlaminFireBrand(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Presence registered in case op returns.

Modified: Aye lee
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Ribajae(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
Make we gader wait for d op
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Rolly22(m): 2:05pm On Aug 25, 2017
Already sitting down with Lacasara and Gala
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by homeboy205: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ish one picture you run na real wa for you
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
Airforce1 has come again with his many monikers
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Chongaiman: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
I believe a similar thread was created prior on this forum. The real deal is at the website below:

https://www.google.com/search?q=horrifically+sad+historical+photos&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=my2gWeD7JcqdXoTxp8gL
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2017
dalass:

They must have wiped them all out. No traces whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by MoyoGENERAL: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
Quelme, you posted just one photo and absconded! Go and ask Explorer how it's done!

1 Like

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
So undecided
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by THUNDAR(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
That picture is not actually historical, It's still in existence today just the chain around our necks are different nowadays!
For pointers the guy standing over them signifies our political leaders and just the Same way they smile in chains That's How we are also smiling

7 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by musicwriter(m): 8:46pm On Aug 25, 2017
dalass:

Yes, original Australians were blacks. New Zealanders also.

In fact, once upon a time the only people living on planet earth were black people. Black people already voyaged and explored the whole world thousands of years before Europeans learned to build their first ship. Intimidated African scholars will never tell you this in school.

What Europeans did is they travel to a foreign land and they begin killing the natives calling them ABnormal originals from where the word aboriginals derives. Get it? It was also widely done in Africa, but most of the historical materials were quickly destroyed by Britain and France upon independence of African nations. They did it everywhere they went. They did it in Australia, Africa, Canada, New Zealand, in the Americas- these where all black nations, cause black people has been there for thousands of years before Europeans got there. They wanted to repeat same in South Africa, but the tenacious Zulu warriors fought them to a standstill. That's the only reason South Africa is not a white majority country today.

I explained it in details at the beginning of this article. See www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Jeffrey12(m): 9:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
Op, u just lemme go waste money buy pop corn and coke for nfin oo
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by dominique(f): 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
dalass:
Yeah just like the real Americans were Indians. Banished criminals from England were put in ships and sailed into strange lands (particularly Australia). They got there and wanted to take over their land almost wiping out the entire native Aborigines in the process. A white Aussie is a most likely a descendant of a British criminal. They claim they are compensating the aborigine descendants by giving them welfare money, free education to any level etc but the aborigines are still not free with them. But truth be told, they brought development to the land.

@Op Quelme you've been unbanned o. Come and continue where you stopped.

5 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by profmsboi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
@op...
We are waiting ooo
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by AmuEwu: 1:04am On Aug 26, 2017
musicwriter:

Yes, original Australians were blacks. New Zealanders also.

In fact, once upon a time the only people living on planet earth were black people. Black people already voyaged and explored the whole world thousands of years before Europeans learned to build their first ship. Intimidated African scholars will never tell you this in school.

What Europeans did is they travel to a foreign land and they begin killing the natives calling them ABnormal originals from where the word aboriginals derives. Get it? It was also widely done in Africa, but most of the historical materials were quickly destroyed by Britain and France upon independence of African nations. They did it everywhere they went. They did it in Australia, Africa, Canada, New Zealand, in the Americas- these where all black nations, cause black people has been there for thousands of years before Europeans got there. They wanted to repeat same in South Africa, but the tenacious Zulu warriors fought them to a standstill. That's the only reason South Africa is not a white majority country today.

I explained it in details at the beginning of this article. See www.africason.com/2016/08/its-time-to-abolish-commonwealth-of.html

If blacks where already everywhere across the world like you claim, and had ships thousands of years before the Caucasians, I expect that they should have been a little more advanced. I expect that they should also have been able to defend themselves with these things and it should not have been easy for the Europeans to come into their lands and conquer them. Not only conquer them, but also go to their '' brothers '' lands as well and conquer them also.

Please explain to me how the Europeans whereas able to trump up blacks that where light years ahead of them according to your theory

4 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by fr3do(m): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2017
na all this kind photo na im some yahoo boys take dey justify their trade for facebook

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by musicwriter(m): 3:51am On Aug 26, 2017
AmuEwu:

If blacks where already everywhere across the world like you claim, and had ships thousands of years before the Caucasians, I expect that they should have been a little more advanced. I expect that they should also have been able to defend themselves with these things and it should not have been easy for the Europeans to come into their lands and conquer them. Not only conquer them, but also go to their '' brothers '' lands as well and conquer them also.

Please explain to me how the Europeans whereas able to trump up blacks that where light years ahead of them according to your theory

That's a good question!. But, its actually easy to understand "why" if you study history. I've explained it to others on this forum and would explain it here in an extended version. If you want to understand it and to teach others, make sure you follow the videos below in the order its posted.

First of all, its not a theory that black people had been on the planet before any other race. Its a scientific fact proved by the science of archaeology, genetics, paleontology. These branch of knowledge have all proved beyond any doubt that human life originated in Africa. It was from here in Africa that we populated the rest of the world. Therefore, black people had been on this earth alone for millions of years before white people arrived the scene. I didn't say so, white people themselves say so.

See the short video below- human ancestry made easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3W8D5RENWw

Assuming you've seen the above video, be informed our defeat and subjugation didn't happen overnight. It all began from evolution (not evolution of life) but evolution of how a culture thinks, the evolution of what one society consider to be evil while the other consider same thing as non evil. In other words, it had to do with the evolution of the extent a society could go to get what they want.

This's a huge history topic and I' am going to fast forward a lot of things just to get to the point..........

About 60,000 years ago, many Africans began leaving Africa, they began migrating into the Middle East and Europe in great numbers due to climate change. Science call this Africans Modern man (homo sapiens) and they migrated or exodused out of Africa to Arabia, Eurasia, Australia, Asia, Brazil and the Americas, e.t.c. Science confirms a massive exodus of people out of Africa. Please see a scientific research on African migration "out" at https://genographic.nationalgeographic.com/human-journey/. See another research on African migration "in" http://www.voanews.com/content/ancient-african-dna-shows-mass-migration-back-into-africa/2997519.html. It kept happening that way for a very long time, until the world climate stabilized and people were able to live in a permanent location and were able to begin farming during the neolithic period.

They were migrating because at that time the world climate wasn't stable. There were severe and erratic climatic change happening then, such that sometimes it would rain a whole month non-stop and people would be terrified as it seemed the whole earth was inundated with water. Ancient civilizations like the Incas and Mayans in South America, China, Africa, e.t.c all recorded global inundations, even the bible recorded it. This rain and inundation could also turn to severe drought in a blink of an eyes.

At a time, about 12,000 years ago, Africans moved into Europe again, but this time something bad happened. They were trapped by sudden ice in what is called the ice age. Remember, I said climate then was very erratic. Of course, not every African left Africa, or got trapped in the ice age. Some people still returned to Africa. Those people trapped in the Caucasus mountains in Europe could not get sunlight on their skin, so they began losing their melanin, and their skin color began turning white. Over many years of breeding among themselves they simply permanently became white. That's how the white race were created.

White people are black people who lost their melanin in the ice. Melanin is gotten from sunlight and its the chemical element that makes the skin of black people black. And lack of melanin is what makes the skin of white people white. Nothing more, nothing less. Lack of melanin, therefore, means something has been taken away from the original man (Africans) trapped in the ice. Those with melanin are generally happier and cancer free, which is why white people will go to any length to suntan their bodies at beaches around the world so they could feel good like the original man of the earth. Ask them after leaving the beaches and they'll tell you they feel good and much happier about themselves. Let me not get ahead of myself here.

Now, two races has evolved- One BLACK and the other WHITE. Those evolving within the ice region evolved with a different philosophy of life, while those evolving in Africa and the tropics also evolved with a different philosophy of life.

Those evolving in the ice region (white people) lived a hostile ice region where food was scarce, all they had was ice and mountains. No vegetation, no food, maybe some polar bears. So, naturally they must work harder and must be more inventive to meet their needs, and to do that they must be scientific in nature. Necessity is the mother of invention. They must be selfish with the little they have, they must be ready to fight one another to defend their food supply as a hungry man could come steal ones food. So, they were hostile, greedy, selfish, aggressive in nature. Their nature was to vandalize each others property and kill one another for survival. As a matter of fact, the word Vandalism and Babarism were derived from Caucasian tribes. Vandals are of German origin while Babars are of Hungarian origin. They were called this names due to their unending appetite for destruction of lives and property. This is a long history and I don't want to get into all that. But, bottom line: white people would use their militaristic nature to build weapons of war that they'll later use to conquer the easy going peaceful black man in Africa and others in the tropics. I'll get to that soon.

On the contrary, the people evolving in the tropics had easy access to food as we lived in forested region. We didn't need a lot of science to meet our needs. The saying "low hanging fruits" would be the best way to describe our surroundings at that time. We were naturally blessed with food!. Your maize drop on the ground, next you see it germinates to a corn. There are streams, you put food on fire you go to the stream to catch fish to cook your meal. What could such a people do other than spend the rest of their days being happy? So, as a result we naturally had to spend more time singing, dancing, telling stories, drawing, painting, all that's arts. We were peaceful, kind, welcoming, humane.

Note: It's not that we weren't doing science. But, even our scientists were using their skills in building pyramids, learning mathematics, and other things of sort, but not building weapons of war. If we chose to build nuclear bomb, the hand that built the Egyptian pyramid could have built nuclear bomb to annihilate Europeans before their history even began. But, we didn't. Instead we built schools in Timbuktu, we built churches on stone in Ethiopia, we carved our history on stone and sculptured some on bronze- the Benin and Ife bronze works comes to mind.

Europeans didn't evolve that way. If you travel to Europe you'll see all they have in public squares as historical monuments are war heroes and weapons of war. Their history is all about war. At a point, 476 AD – 800 AD during what they call the dark ages they wanted to annihilate each other by warfare. They evolved with "winner takes it all" mentality. If you want to understand the psychology of Caucasians, watch the video below. Its a presentation by a British professor of history explaining the origin and nature of white people. He was being brutally honest from the beginning. However, he started lying later, praising the white race. I' am an advanced learner and knows such whenever I see it, so if anybody want to watch, don't watch beyond 13:00, cause as I said he started embellishing the story from then onward. I'll encourage you to watch it to correct your impression of black people being uncivilized or lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZLD31C3cdE

White people DID NOT BRING US ANYTHING good!. Before our unfortunate contact with Europeans, we already spoke and wrote in our own languages. Writing was invented in Africa. The first form of writing is called hieroglyphs and it started from (Kemet) the area known today as Sudan, Egypt, Ethiopia.

The first universities in the world were all located in Africa, not in Europe!!. The first university on earth was located in North Sudan (Waset/Thebes/Luxor) where the Egyptian mystery system was studied by both Africans and foreign students from Greek, Arabia, and Asia. It was in this school that people like Pythagoras (Greek Mathematician) studied science. However, the only remnant of this temple are antique pillars. But, there're other surviving universities. Some of the schools are still there, and they are:- Al-Azhar university in Egypt (North East Africa), Sankore university in Timbuktu Mali (West Africa), Fez university in Morocco (North West Africa). These three universities predates any university in Europe and the world. Indeed, Europeans and Asians studied in Africa and they said so. Pythagoras wrote that he studied Mathematics in Africa along with many other Greek intellectuals of old. In the face of hard evidence though, Europeans eventually acknowledge the first university in the world was in Africa. See Guinness World Records for the oldest university in the world at http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/oldest-university

What they don't even know is that Sankore university in Mali predates Fez university in Morocco. In fact, nobody knows how many of such universities that were scattered all over Africa before slavery, but forgotten by history.

The first countries in the world to mine gold were Ghana, Mali, Egypt, Sudan and later South Africa. It is we Africans that gave gold its value i.e we were the first people on earth to make gold a precious item. Long before Europeans arrived Africa, we already had the technology to locate, mine, melt, refine, and mold gold and silver to all forms of shapes. Africa was so wealthy that the official seat of the Ashanti king in ancient Ghana was made of raw gold. Ancient Ghana, Ashanti kingdom and Egyptians buried their kings/Pharaohs designing the caskets with gold. We had enough gold to bury together with our dead!!. Ghana today still maintain an elaborate burial ceremony spending thousands of dollars building caskets, though its no longer adorned with gold.

We Africans already had our own established economic system, elites, rulers, scholars, language, commerce, e.t.c established thousands of years before Europeans arrived. We had our own governments, names, schools, everything. Nothing was lacking!!.

The wealthiest man in the world in the 1300's was Mansa Musa from Mali, not Bill Gates, not Ortega, not Warren Buffet. The wealthiest people on earth from 5,000 BC to 12th century were all Africans. By this time in human history Europeans (except Greece) haven't even learned to read and write not to talk of building ships to sail the world.

Mansa Musa was so wealthy that he made a trip to Mecca and shared gold to everybody along his way. By the time he returned from Mecca to Mali, he has given out so much gold that he crashed the price of gold worldwide. He gave out so much gold that gold lost it's value in the market. There was gold everywhere!

It was this story of our lavish lifestyle in Africa at that time that attracted the attention of Europeans. News of wealth and riches in far away country had always enticed humans throughout history. Its the same way Mexicans today hear of wealth in USA and want to get into America by all means, same way Africans today are flocking into Europe, because of hope of better life. That's how Europeans wanted to get into Africa by all means beginning from the 12th century, because we had a higher standard of living over here and they wanted to come to Africa so they could live a better life.

Suddenly, Africa became a destination for European merchants starting from the 1400's. The first contact between Africa and Europe was gold and cash crop trade. It wasn't slavery or how to colonize us. Slavery and colonialism came much later when Europeans saw for themselves how blessed and innocent the African people were. They saw we were very kind, welcoming, humane, and they were later to abuse our hospitality taking over our gold mines, sending our kings to exile, enslaving many. In fact, the motive for slavery and colonialism was not racism, it was ENVY. When you're on top there's envy...........Nas.

And, how did they do that?

The subjugation of black people did not happen due to intellectual superiority of white people over Africans. Rather, it happened by act or war and military might. You fight war with weapons and those who have weapons of war always wins a war. As I said earlier white people evolved building war weapons to war against both themselves and others. Black people had been on this earth for millions of years and no world wars, but less than 400 years of emergence of white people, we have had first and second world war. They're talks of a third one. Please, see below video. It shows how Europeans forcefully subdued harmless and unarmed native people everywhere they went. This documentary is generally about gold, so only from 30:00 to 44:35 is relevant here. Of course, you can watch the full video.

How Europeans subdued and colonized native people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SicQs8Y9eY

If you watch all the above videos, and understand this post step-by-step, you'll understand we were conquered because the branch of the human family originating from the caucus mountains evolved with a different philosophy of life that included taking what does not belong to them. Secluded in the ice region for thousands of years, white people evolved being xenophobic, greedy, anarchist, militaristic in nature. They were later to use their military nature to conquer NOT ONLY AFRICA, but also Asia and the Americas. They also conquered China, India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, South America. These cultures; like Africa were all largely peaceful people living their lives. As they say "good guys finish last".

NOTE: This post has been escalated on my blog. Anybody interested in reading more should see Why Europeans Were Able to Conquer Africa And the Rest of the World http://www.africason.com/2017/09/why-europeans-were-able-to-conquer.html

36 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Tunsboy17(m): 5:24am On Aug 26, 2017
Quelme:
This picture is taken in the early 1900s at the Wyndham prison. Wyndam is the oldest and northernmost town in the Kimberley region of Western Australia. It was established in 1886 as a result of a gold rush at Halls Creek. However the circumstances and the story behind this picture remain unknown.

hmmm comment reserved

waiting for the judgement day
Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by boss1310(m): 6:02am On Aug 26, 2017
musicwriter:

immonwealth-o
you really believe that black men are the origin of human race just like the Leakey's said.so if melanin made the whites what made the Mongoloids,Melanie?
what of the Indians all over Asia and American continents.simply put that no man was there when it all started just like Lucky Dube famously said and no amount of forged scientific evidence will prove that humans were originally black

2 Likes

Re: Horrifically Sad Historical Photos That Completely Shook The World by Quelme: 6:13am On Aug 26, 2017
Lakeside79:
Airforce1 has come again with his many monikers
this is not airforce 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic School With Boarding Facilities In A Conducive And Serene Environment! / University Of Ado-ekiti "admission Stuffs,update,post Utme Info" / Nnpc/chevron 2011/2012 Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.