Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' (1300 Views)

Regina Daniels Dances In Husband's Boxers, Fans Say She's Looking Old / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by EdozieRichard: 7:43am On Aug 25, 2017
Davido who just welcomed his second daughter, Hailey Veronica with an Atlanta based lady, Amanda this year shared photos of the cute baby via his Snapchat handle and said she is his last born for now.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/davido-shares-photo-of-his-daughter.html

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by dacovajnr: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by SolexxBarry(m): 8:30am On Aug 25, 2017
Your own good,wishing you a babymama without drama
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by Funkybabee(f): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2017
U can continue OBO money dey nah.....
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by ibkkk(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2017
Issorait.
Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by dubemeagle(m): 10:46am On Aug 25, 2017
EdozieRichard:
Davido who just welcomed his second daughter, Hailey Veronica with an Atlanta based lady, Amanda this year shared photos of the cute baby via his Snapchat handle and said she is his last born for now.

Read more: http://www.edozierichardsblog.com/2017/08/davido-shares-photo-of-his-daughter.html

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by iamJ(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
for now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this fowl thinks that he is doing me?

That frog voice and frog smiley face you have going for u, go end soon and ur chickens go come home to roost.

Re: Davido Shares Photo Of His Daughter, Hailey, Say She Is 'my Last Born For Now' by horzzyart(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2017
undecided for now but 2nd tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

‘money Is Anything Money Can Buy’ – Melaye Says As He Shows Off His Versace / Davido Saga: New Revelation Of Dj Olu And Chime Amaechi (video) / Adesua Etomi And Her 7 Bridesmaids Rock Asoebi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.