Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

N / Her Name Is Mary-anny &she Was Born For This!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N / Her Name Is Mary-anny &she Was Born For This!!!! (440 Views)

Naira Marley Sister Don Born For Zinoleesky / "I Was Born Broke, But I Will Die Wealthy”- Wizkid Shares Throwback Vs Now Photo / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N / Her Name Is Mary-anny &she Was Born For This!!!! by jokhen10: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2017
her dream and passion is to be a model(runway &facial)...dis dream litetally consumes her....in her own lay way she has tried to maintain her physique.......if only she knew d way to go to achieve this dream im sure she would catwalk her way there.......
so to whom it may concern.....models, industries, agenys & agencies....if you can please help her!

Re: N / Her Name Is Mary-anny &she Was Born For This!!!! by ngwaba(m): 8:17am On Aug 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: N / Her Name Is Mary-anny &she Was Born For This!!!! by thesicilian: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2017
She should be in scary movies.

(1) (Reply)

Donjazzy Takes Reekado Banks To The Cleaners / Yul Edochie Wins Democratic People’s Congress Primary Election (photos) / Korede Bello Finally On Dreads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.