Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Can You Sue Your Parents For Being Ugly???? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Can You Sue Your Parents For Being Ugly???? (520 Views)

Portable In Trouble As He Attack And Sue Unique Motors After Scamming Him / My Ugly Husband (18+) / I Love My Ugly Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Sue Your Parents For Being Ugly???? by TEE316: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2017
I came across a funny story where a 44year old lady is suing her parent because she is ugly and feels it's the reason for her failed marriages. She said her first husband get nauseous seeing her face every morning that  he sometimes had to run to the toilet to puke. Her last husband was technically blind and after his sight was corrected, he divorced her the following week. Her submission was that the parents should have not copulate to produce off spring since they knew they were ugly.

Very laughable indeed because I think those people obviously married her for the wrong reasons. Or better still, she has a terrible character which she's displaying already by suing her parent.  I came across a picture of a super model who had fire accident. The accident damaged her looks but her lover stayed with her right from the hospital bed and he's still with her to date. That  I call love. Another case is that of an obsessed woman who could hardly walk so she intend to undergo surgery to reduce the fats in her body . Yes she has a husband who didn't leave her.

So why is your case different woman?  You are not sick,  no burnt face or any terrible experience that disfigured you.  Yet you are complaining.  The matter is people fail to critically examine themselves when things go wrong.
https://tee316..com.ng/2017/08/can-you-sue-your-parents-for-being-ugly.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Motel Blues / Man's Not Hot / ( Episode 1) If I Tell You Say I Love You Interesting Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.