Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts (545 Views)

Man Murdered After Baby Mama Shared His Location In Chicago (Photos) / Robbers Caught By SARS At Douglas By Mbaise Road , Imo State - Pictures / How I Was Extorted By SARS At Benin And My Experience With The #CRU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts by Oladipos(m): 8:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Ope ilase came & picked up my father at home with higher assassin called SARS, they killed him at d palace of alase of ilase land, john adewale in d presence of kabiyesi, Ope ran away, he went to elewe eran on Wednesday & returned immediately, police is lying to us that Ope is in their custody. Ope was with kabiyesi alase yesterday along koko road, near his hotel at ilase, kabiyesi was in his venza discussing with Ope, both of u concluded that both d SARS in detention & Ope, "owo lo ma je". My father laid in d morgue, two of u are bragging that 'owo lo ma je" u shed d blood of innocent man at ur palace, from today, sword shall never cease in ur family, untimely death shall not stop in ur family, no matter how powerful u are, evil shall not stop happening in family, as u think evil so shall it be for u, God shall not be appeased for ur sake. Ope, as u terminated d life of my father, all of ur glory (children) shall not fulfill their destiny, ur life & ur generation will be terminated at d point of their breakthrough, u will not know peace & peace shall ceased in ur heart, in ur life, in ur family & ur generation from now.

Re: Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts by heendrix(m): 9:03am On Aug 25, 2017
Unfair embarassed
Re: Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts by Slayer2: 9:11am On Aug 25, 2017
I don't understand what's even going on here.
Re: Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2017
Sars again
Re: Son Of Man Murdered By SARS At Palace Recounts by aputel: 10:50am On Aug 25, 2017
We can't get the message you are passing across, if you believe you can handle it you don't need to come over here. Relax and get someone who can arrange your points in order, get us the pictures of all the principal actors ,names and location and leave the rest for the house to handle . Good people are here and they know how to make your views reach the right target .

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Duped By Money Doublers Today! / .. / Check Out What This Man Did To The Killer Of His Son(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.