Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC (18706 Views)

Catholic Bishops Reject Father Mbaka’s Apology To Peter Obi / Peter Obi: Video Of Catholic Bishops Condemning Father Mbaka Emerges (WATCH) / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by aragonchuks(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
sokera:
Buhari as not achieve anything in 2 years , but the looting as reduce , Buhari as not achieve anything but I'm still searching everywhere to look for what Jonathan achieved for 6 years , can someone please help me to list Jonathan achievement in 6 years and PDP achievements for 16 years ?

The phone you are using to write this rubbish...if not because of OBJ we 4 still d use letter writing now ...
And possibly obj na PDP product ...

Though i no d support anyone ...but this administration too d blame
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hgf
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Hmn
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by awuf2008: 2:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
What is the name of the bishop?
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by bigfish3k: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
sokera:
Buhari as not achieve anything in 2 years , but the looting as reduce , Buhari as not achieve anything but I'm still searching everywhere to look for what Jonathan achieved for 6 years , can someone please help me to list Jonathan achievement in 6 years and PDP achievements for 16 years ?

are u people imitating jonathan and PDP?
then kindly explain the meaning of CHANGE
there should have been no need to vote out PDP
if its continuity that we want.
so please stop referring us backwards
its ur turn now to act according to ur promises.
generate ur own cash with good policies and use it
to work.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by bigfish3k: 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Originalsly:
The Bishop needs to put his own house in order..... is the Catholic Church doing what it should? ...is he as a leader providing what he should for the Catholics?...the poor?....the homeless?....aren't Catholics losing faith under his leadership?....are the priests all in line?...doing what they suppose to? ... if you live in a glass house don't be throwing stones.

u are digressing. we are talking of Nigeria here, not catholic church.
catholic church is a subset of Nigeria. while Nigeria is a whole that covers
catholic church and others.
if u don't like what they are doing in catholic church, don't go, u have a choice
but in the case of Nigeria, we have been made to understand that we don't have a choice
so stop comparing what they are doing in catholic church to what is happening in Nigeria.
e no rhyme at all.
look for another defence
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by bigfish3k: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Danialuone:
Dear Bishop,

I totally disagree with you,things are bad and people are suffering .But,Buhari is a blessings to this country

1. Two years is just too small to measure Buhari ,if you know from where we are coming from ($130 to $30 oil price)
2.Boko haram and insecurity inherited by Buhari is worst and He is really trying his best on this
3. Monumental corruption in the time past and Buhari is fighting them head on,what elss are we talking about
4. Fuel subsidy where Nigeria is paying $3 trillions is over.

Let us be truthful ,patience and show maturity before we rush to the press.There is nothing Buhari can,t do to re-write the history of this great country in 2years....this is not achievable and practical

Buhari is not a magician and we should hold our pass leaders responsible for all these.

Thank You

I remember u supporters were saying that we should give u one year,
one year is gone u people started saying two years
two years is gone now, even one of u said we should stone u people if after
two years things don't improve
am surprised that u people are now asking for indefinite time
any planning that lacks timing is no plan at all.
from what I can deduce for the past two years u people are depending on luck,
fate, miracle and oil price increase to perform
no large economies depend on these to thrive, they plan with time and also knows
what the outcome will be every quarter
please give us ur timing and its outcome
or stop defending a government that has not given us any plan and timing

2 Likes

Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by bigfish3k: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Funkybabee:
Though I did not support this hardship,but this is not true.at lists you have one members or family that is doing Npower and collecting money, same with mosquito nets they are sharing.
yoruba people says 'taba sekan asa sekan' ohun na gbiyan ju......(he tried his own best)same with treasure bill account that investors are gaining from it but what I dislike about him is the increase in all goods price while salary ain't increase ounje lole se jare......?

three most important things in life:
food , shelter and clothing
any policy that don't start with these three
is anti people. its like counting from ten to one
or putting the cart before the horse
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by suavetony(m): 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
marv1:
APc stays 2 years in govt , bishops are shouting against APC . where were they when GEJ looted the resources of the nation , they lost their voice then, a lot of them collected money from GEJ and could not say anything against GEJ. Insincerity of the highest other. They should go and sleep. IF they are sincere they should allow APC to finish their term. When GEJ was there for 5 years as president and 3 years as vice president, what was his achievement. /

No recession... exchange rate was okay.

APC raised the hopes of Nigerians per election manifesto but are yet to implement 5% of it after 2 years... that's a colossal failure.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by sshalom(m): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Some hard truth in the statements but it not all gloomy. Unbridled corruption has been stemmed and there is a semblance of coordination on the economy now. We need to move a lot faster though.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by emi14: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Splashme:
Who did this to us Nigeria?
Buhari is curse to this country
Those who voted for APC
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by Funkybabee(f): 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
bigfish3k:

three most important things in life:
food , shelter and clothing
any policy that don't start with these three
is anti people. its like counting from ten to one
or putting the cart before the horse

Yes...food is life....our first priority is to eat good food, live healthy and so on
He need to find something to do about this, if he did it I will appreciate it and be my good president not everything a leader can do
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by brenister10: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
MrRhymes101:
this is probably not the best way to put it, considering their position in the society. Later we begin to wonder where the hate speeches spring from. Na all this things d trigger am Na, they could be more diplomatic in saying this ... wedding MC

Diplomatic kwa
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by corporateDan(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin continue
HisSexcellency:
Nigeria may be the worst country to live in Africa and also the world by 2040

Reasons

Insincerity on the part of the leaders and people.

Tribalism, nepotism, bigotry etc.

Corruption and impunity.

Leadership that lacks foresight.

Unpatriotic citizens
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by Jayslyder: 12:33am On Aug 26, 2017
OKKO:
they belongs to PDP.

your statement just shows how stupid u are...and seeing how d statement Ain't even correct just prove that u are hopeless
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by nurusystem(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Useless Bishop and co, in 2years APC settled governor for Jonathan looting unpaid workers salary by PDP, APC release relief funds twice to the governor to settle their state workers and whistles blower system flosh out litters like Diezani, FFK, et Al. Bishop ur type need salvation not politics and shut up and get on your knees to apologise
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by nurusystem(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2017
Because you don't receive Ghana most go money again that is why you are complaining about ur ignorant
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by orunto27: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2017
God bless this frank talk and the Messenger of God that gives the Message. Truth is bitter but The Lord watches over this Bishop.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by marv1: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2017
suavetony:

No recession... exchange rate was okay.

APC raised the hopes of Nigerians per election manifesto but are yet to implement 5% of it after 2 years... that's a colossal failure.
Alot of you guys know nothing about recession. To your ignorance mind you think recession jumps in and jumps out in any country abi.
Go and check Venezuela who has more than what Nigeria has in terms of oil boom business and very organized country that it is. Venezuela never pass through pipelines bombings like NigerDelta militants, and their resources were never looted by previous government but they are passing through recession and rough times.
So what do expect of Nigeria to experience when we have passed through all these bad times of looting and economic sabotage.
In your mind there was no recession during GEJ tenure. What a shameful ignorance?
So when GEJ was importing rice at 1trillion naira every year , importing toothpicks. Vegetable oil, palm oil, furniture etc there was no recession.
You be complete OLODO.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by rafsonnggmail(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
ozoemenaca:

I pity you for saying what you dont know and not sure about. What would a Catholic Bishop do with your money ? to build estate or to buy jet. You should pray for forgiveness
Wear were you wen de Catholic diocese maiduguri chapter raised alarm abt de 7billion given to dem by Gej at de end sharing formula brake de camel back dnt be naive Mr goggle it ur self
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by suavetony(m): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2017
marv1:

Alot of you guys know nothing about recession. To your ignorance mind you think recession jumps in and jumps out in any country abi.
Go and check Venezuela who has more than what Nigeria has in terms of oil boom business and very organized country that it is. Venezuela never pass through pipelines bombings like NigerDelta militants, and their resources were never looted by previous government but they are passing through recession and rough times.
So what do expect of Nigeria to experience when we have passed through all these bad times of looting and economic sabotage.
In your mind there was no recession during GEJ tenure. What a shameful ignorance?
So when GEJ was importing rice at 1trillion naira every year , importing toothpicks. Vegetable oil, palm oil, furniture etc there was no recession.
You be complete OLODO.
I don't have time for babies who cannot argue logically...a government that rely on blame game has nothing to offer...period.
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by Docxrl(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hoping all d Ahabs in Nigeria will listen when a servant of God is speaking to them Amen
Re: You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC by sokera: 6:36am On Sep 11, 2017
aragonchuks:

The phone you are using to write this rubbish...if not because of OBJ we 4 still d use letter writing now ...
And possibly obj na PDP product ...

Though i no d support anyone ...but this administration too d blame
hahahahah stupid achievement, is there any country in this world that don't have the telecommunication ? Mind you PDP or Obj didn't give me loan or buy my phone for me , I bought it with my money and I top it up with my money , before you show your stupidity in another thread don't ever call that an achievement...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Going To Church With White Candle Sticks On Crossover Nights: Meaning? / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' / Nigeria Needs Urgent Spiritual Help – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.