Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics (16010 Views)

Yul Edochie Replies Critics On 2nd Wife, Says 'Real Men Own Up' / BIA Replies Burna Boy: "Don't Be Hurt I Said I Don't Know You" / Moesha Boduong Replies Critics Of Her Interview With Cnn’s Amanpour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by GibsonB(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2017
The 21yr old has replied to critics yesterday , after she said she will not get married, the Gossip Blogger however stated that her mission is to impact lives..

Still Nigerians are finishing her on her page.. see below!

I visited her blog, and looks like she posted it there also..
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/why-am-not-interested-in-marriage-ebi.html

Cc: lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by GibsonB(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2017
This lady is high..

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by GibsonB(m): 9:57am On Aug 25, 2017
thats her face

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by dominique(f): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2017
They should leave her alone to live her life as she deems fit. Everybody must not conform to society ideals. Some so-called married people can not remain faithful to their spouses, others abuse their partners physically, emotionally and psychologically. Marriage is not for everybody. If you know you cannot stick to marital vows, bikonu remain single.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
dominique:
They should leave her alone to live her life as she deems fit. Everybody must not conform to society ideals. Some so-called married people can not remain faithful to their spouses, others abuse their partners physically, emotionally and psychologically. Marriage is not for everybody. If you know you cannot stick to marital vows, bikonu remain single.

We are living in a society where marriage is discouraged and primarital sex is encouraged.

13 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by dulaman: 10:13am On Aug 25, 2017
Really

18 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Kondomatic(m): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2017
dominique:
It is her life yes but what is her life online?

4 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Raychellasam(f): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2017
Okay, you don't want to be married but want to be having sex?(well, u said you need a baby) #wehdone ma.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
NorthSide:

We are living in a society where marriage is discouraged and primarital sex is encouraged.
Also a society where extra marital affairs are subtly condoned and women are supposed to pray for cheating abusive spouses. Most people marry under immense societal pressure only to end up regretting. People should not be judged by their martial status, marriage does not make you a saint. Just last week a man beat his heavily pregnant wife to death, another hacked his wife to death and a woman stabbed her husband to death. Are those examples enough to make one conclude that marriage is not for everybody? If you know marriage is going to make you lose your sanity, STAY SINGLE! To hell with what society thinks.

Kondomatic:
It is her life yes but why is he life online?

Her choice

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by cicc2010(f): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2017
maybe the puna dey blocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by handsomebanana(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by cooltola(m): 6:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
She is 21 years old still very young.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by swiz123(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
I see a potential marriage wrecker in the making

4 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Jok3r(m): 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
GibsonB:
The 21yr old has replied to critics yesterday , after she said she will not get married, the Gossip Blogger however stated that her mission is to impact lives..

Still Nigerians are finishing her on her page.. see below!

I visited her blog, and looks like she posted it there also..
http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/08/why-am-not-interested-in-marriage-ebi.html

Cc: lalasticlala

she's Wright make Una leave her na.. Wetin self. na Una life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by awoo47: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
I refuse to read an article from a personality whose thinking faculty has been impaired and transmogrified beyond repair. She's known to spew inane comments which is a testimony of her online senselessness and media nuisance. You need to get a life and cease being jejune and churlish angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Uyi168: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Raychellasam:
Okay, you don't want to be married but want to be having sex?(well, u said you need a baby) #wehdone ma.
what are u saying?..whats d fuss about sex??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Flashh: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
You have time to be vindicating yourself unnecessarily.

6 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by MrPresident1: 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Small pikin

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by ibietela2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Who know her in the blogging industry?

4 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Sighte(f): 6:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
She has gotten the attention she was looking for angry

8 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Nairaboi(m): 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
She can go Bleep herself for fucking sakes. Her kind can't even cater for a home. So Zero level on marital affairs

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Factfinder1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
Her puss.y her wahala

1 Like

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2017

It is females like this that make men think women under 25 are not ready for serious relationship and do not take life seriously,

Iam of the opinion that this girl is very confuse, she talks about working hard and making money and the only achievement she has is a blog, I mean a blog a blog no one has heard of, I won't be surprised if she doesn't have a degree or a skill. I think she just wants to have fun and think getting married will drag her down.

she's really confuse but not all 21 year old are as confuse like her, some actually do know what they want and what they want to do with their life. Sad thing is even with all this talk I'm sure she still has a boyfriend.

she should work hard and start a business and not deceiving herself on top of a blog

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by Danieldanish: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
cooltola:
She is 21 years old still very young.
Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by sirfee(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2017
Marriage is not a must,it is all about choice.

3 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by tslimpez(f): 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
Marriage is a choice.
marriage isnt a priority
It's her choice . Good for her.

2 Likes

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by FILEBE(m): 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2017

Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by sukkot: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
my eye is confused
Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by HDee(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
grin
Re: 'Why I Said I Am Not Interested In Marriage'- Blogger Ebiwali Replies Critics by AreaFada2: 6:23pm On Aug 25, 2017
dominique:

Abi o. As things are going these days many will not even find a life partner/spouse. The more the number of those opting out, the better the chances of girls who do want to marry. To begin with a sizeable number of couples with kids living together in 9ja are not married. They just cohabit. Only now churches are " forcing" many of their members to pay dowry and wed.

We all cannot just lay down with all our heads facing one direction.

In any case at 21, she still has many years to change her mind. Her choice.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Onyinye Oguebie Shares Books To School Kids In Aso Villa (Photos) / Khosi And Blue Aiva Expose Their Boobs On Camera, Big Brother Titans / Tonto Dike Shows Off Bikini Body...hot Or NOT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.