Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,634 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me (382 Views)

Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me by jr4u2(m): 11:16am On Aug 25, 2017
The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi has prayed that sickness that will infect President Muhammadu Buhari should infect him.

The monarch also prayed to God that PMB must spend eighth years in power which should be in health and sound mind.

Christians, Muslims and Traditional worshippers were all present at the marathon prayer session which took place in Oluwo's palace in Iwo on Thursday.

The President of Christian Association of Nigeria, Iwo, Pastor Caleb Ayoola led the Christian followers in the prayer while the Iwo Chief Imam, Alhaji Abdulfatai Olododo lead the muslim faith and the Traditionalist was lead by Ojetunde Ajibowu.

The marathon prayer session lasted for four hours as mammoth crowd were at the palace under sun to pray according to their religion for Nigeria leaders especially for PMB and governor Aregbesola.

During the prayer of Oluwo, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi, he prayed that "Any sickness that will infect the president should infect him.

He said "if any one claimed he or she love Nigeria, the love for the leaders can't be sideline. If you claim you love Nigeria and you don't love the leaders, you are just told a lie".

" It is painful that those who launched that campaign of 'Resume or Resign' are not patriotic as they claimed."

"They politicise the campaign which shouldn't be. Buhari is my son and I won't be happy when people are wishing him dead".

"If any civil servant or police officer fall sick will you advise them to resign?. Those who are are clamouring for Buhari's resignation are not sane.

As i have prayed for Buhari today, new life has come for him. He must spend eighth years in power despite all obstacles from opposition.

"Nigerian don't love those that love them but they are passionate about those that hate the them.

"All those who are wishing him dead and those who are clamouring for his resignation shall fall sick.

He also reiterated that, any sickness that will infect the president should infect him, any misfortune that will befall on him(PMB) should befall him.

Traditional rulers, past and present political office holders were all present to grace the prayer session.

Re: Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me by divinehand2003(m): 11:18am On Aug 25, 2017
The look of this man is everything but genuine. He looks 100% FAKE.
Re: Buhari Must Spend 8years In Power,sickness That Will Infect Him Should Infect Me by Mynd44: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2017

(1)

What Is Wrong With Southerners? / There Is No Problem With Nigeria – Frank Nweke II / Nigerians Can Live Anywhere In The Country Without Restrictions - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.