Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials (3921 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Scorpions Totally From My Apartment? / Unbelieveable!! Toddler Shows Off Reporting Skills With Homemade Microphone / The Children Sergeant Auwal Ibrahim Left Behind After NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by 556Hardelnwosu(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2017
My name is Nwosu Hardel am from IMO state Nigerian, am a secondary school student.
undecidedI have studied rc helicopters and always wanted to make one, the only problem I have is "materials", getting the materials,gadget and parts for making rc helicopters is quite difficult here in Nigeria unless ordering and buying them online.

Re: How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by Dekadet(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Yeah, go right ahead
Re: How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by 556Hardelnwosu(m): 6:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
the 1st thing I did in making this my homemade project is to get a diagram of my design and the model of rc helicopter I want to make (the model I selected is probably a very cheap and affordable one)
Re: How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by 556Hardelnwosu(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2017
the diagram below is my design ,the diagram below is my design

Re: How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by 556Hardelnwosu(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2017
another thing needed to be considered is the engine prototype �
the picture below is my engine prototype
it's a common engine type for easy and cheap rc helis, it makes use of two light weight motors, each driving a specific gear which drives a rode.

Re: How To Make An Rc Helicopter Totally With Homemade materials by Adexmichael: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Even mine, i have project concerning jet engine and i did not see anywhere to purchase it's material, i'm tired about this country kissEven mine, i have project concerning jet engine and i did not see anywhere to purchase it's material, i'm tired about this country

(1) (Reply)

Website Design & Development Di,flex, Sav And General Printing / Jobs At Standard Chartered Bank: Branch Support Officer. / AY Makun's House Look Like A Club House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.