Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby (1225 Views)

Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo / Stephanie Linus Visits 'Aquarius' The Rescue Ship In Italy (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby by EDonHappen: 11:56am On Aug 25, 2017
Actress, Stephanie Linus took to her Instagram page to celebrate her husband, Linus Idahosa who is celebrating his birthday today. She shared a photo and wrote; "Happy Birthday to the president of my heart. Love u always my soulmate"

See her post below...

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/08/happy-birthday-president-heart-stephanie-linus-celebrates-husband/

lalasticlala

Re: 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby by KingRex1(m): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2017
So does her heart have a vice president.. Who becomes acting when Baba goes on leave? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
KingRex1:
So does her heart have a vice president.. Who becomes acting when Baba goes on leave? undecided

Savage you are! grin
Re: 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby by KingRex1(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
Ebayray:

Savage you are! grin
grin wink

1 Like

Re: 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby by bamite(m): 12:43am On Aug 27, 2017
shocked So this is the guy furking that her pussey angry

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Instagram Account Has Just Being Hacked. / Gambian Jollof Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof - Mreazi says / Peter Okoye Set To Hold A Show Alone As Fans Beg Psquare To End Their Rift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.