Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:04 AM

Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? (1184 Views)

What Is Smart Luggage Tracking System Using Iot? / 042 Enugu Foxxymobile-ride-hailing Platform Taxi Cab Car Hire Rental 08086510264 / Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Smart Cab Nigeria The Latest Big Thing In Ride-hailing In Nigeria? by bare1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
Awesome day to everyone who comes on this thread. I do need your opinions on the topic. I've been looking at ride-hailing in Nigeria after coming across some complains, especially with TAXIFY in the condition of some of their cars. One time a friend complained about a smelly car coming to pick him up and another friend complained of a car without A/C. This is quite appalling. I know they do have clean cars also but the comfort of riders should mean a strict vehicle inspection. I started looking anyway, and found Smart cab Nigeria to be quite amazing than any other company in the market now. Besides the insurance cover for drivers and riders, I'm thrilled by the free Wi-Fi access when you ride with them. So far so good, I would give them 10/10 but I would like to hear if anyone has got any uncool experiences with them.

(1) (Reply)

Adding Massive Value To The Masses. / Daily Memoirs Quote Of The Day March 24 2018 / MUSIC: Big Shaq – Man’s Not Hot (remix) Ft. Busta Rhymes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.