Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (36392 Views)

Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty / Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates Atiku's Victory With PDP Stalwarts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Good for him
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Pavore9: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornAgainMay:
how i wish abortion was legal

somebody like buhari would have been aborted from birth

How are you sure you too would have escaped being aborted?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Qyubee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Nice move Mr.President. As with every human, we know u cant be perfect, but we know with ur leadership, Nigeria is being set on the path of greatness. Yes i am BMC, u can call me afonja too if u like. But if ur so pained, m in my house come and beat me grin

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by bumi10(m): 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
nice
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Bolustical: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
All right
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by kikake: 1:58pm On Aug 25, 2017
Resign, Buhari ,Resign for the interest of Nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mostly people from the South.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by thundafire: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
PDP go dy smile in their hrt cs dy have seen dat dy man is not capable at all
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

You hatred can't remove him accept that
fact
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by AustineE1: 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
can there be peace without justice.....just asking.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
mrvitalis:

You hatred can't remove him accept that

What will your sniffing his balls add to your life? Lover of injustice and mediocrity.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by egbemaoguta(m): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
Biafra here u come to excel,after this meeting
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 2:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:

What will your sniffing his balls add to your life? Lover of injustice and mediocrity.
Injustice really ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by patola080(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornAgainMay:

ur parent will be happy dey gv birth to u oooo How I wish ur parent too hv done dat to u too

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearly255:
Who cares about Buhari

My two fav things

Please join me tongue cheesy grin
only u finish this food, I dey come make I wash my hand cheesy
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by odehaj: 2:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
When will hate-speech task force peep Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearly255:
Who cares about Buhari

My two fav things

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
This is the spirit of no-hate manners democracy!
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Phaanie(f): 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Meeting after meeting nothing to show for it

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Anything short of either his resignation, restructuring or peaceful dissolution of the country is unacceptable to sensible Nigerians.

Calling meetings upon meetings without the needed genuine discussions to determine the basis of our coexistence is just a waste of time.

Mod:
Naija has gone beyond a stage where few individuals can sit and determine the fate of her citizens.

You think Nigeria is just a paper that can just be tear with scissors into pieces? Naija youth should see beyond Buhari. Tough time we re, definitely won't last forever.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
BornAgainMay:

SHUT UP JOOR !
SHOW MY PRESIDENT SOME RESPECT angry

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearly255:
Who cares about Buhari

My two fav things

see as your food look like sacrifice to amadioha grin grin tongue
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nbote(m): 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why is d Vice President d one doing d talking?? No wonder una show us only one photo taken from afar instead of d close up photos una dey send before
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by omoharry(f): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pearly255:
Who cares about Buhari

My two fav things

this your bowl of eba and soup make sense.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by bamikole002(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2017
I think the idea is welcome
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2017
If you can give me such food, I will do you like the king lion. I am long and touch the womb.
Pearly255:
Who cares about Buhari

My two fav things

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
PMB must have learnt a lot of things while in London grin

Expand your Business online with a Website of your own. N20k only. Check my signature for details.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
THE DEFFERENCE IS CLEAR, PDP WILL KNOW THAT APC IS IN CHARGE. SEE AS THEM JUST DEE OPPOSITE THEY LISTEN TO THE MAIN AUTHORITY.

WELL DONE BABA. CARRY GO WE ARE SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by olayinkai: 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
hmmmm......

Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Anything short of either his resignation, restructuring or peaceful dissolution of the country is unacceptable to sensible Nigerians.

Calling meetings upon meetings without the needed genuine discussions to determine the basis of our coexistence is just a waste of time.

Mod:
Naija has gone beyond a stage where few individuals can sit and determine the fate of her citizens.
If you were to be a president, would you allowed the country to be divided during your tenure?.
Re: President Buhari Meets With PDP, APC Leaders In Abuja (Photos) by jrusky(m): 2:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
From the name mentioned above please who among is currently in PDP beside is it only apc and pdp existed in Nigeria? And I can see one guy saying;
gD BLESS Buhari
God bless PYO
So bro in your own word Buhari has done the right thing looking at the question I asked above? So Timipere, John Momoh, Oyegun etc are PDP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Result In Oyo: APC Wins In 19 LGs - PM News / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / Emeka Ihedioha Commissions Solar Power Project In Imo State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.