Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song (5915 Views)

Download Music: Limerick - Pesin Ft Olamide YBNL - Mp3 Audio Lyrics / Nairaland Rapper, Limerick Just Got Signed To Olamide's YBNL Records / One of The Most Creative NL Rapper Limerick Puts Out Another Classic Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Limerick: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
ThaBraidez:
Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

This deserves front page angry angry

Is it because its not a snake thread.
grin
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by iamtardey: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
this guy must really be good... everyone here said something good mhen...

bro abeg wia I fit download?
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Limerick: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
hilroy:
Respect!
bless up g
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Limerick: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
freecocoa:
Tight.

Nice to finally see some Musical talent on here, and to think this person doesn't disturb us like that person in the airforce with no talent whatsoever. undecided

Keep it up dude.
Thanks maami, I sure will

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
Limerick:
Fast rising rap sensation, Limerick (Me) also known as Edo Boiy jumps on a MasterKraft Produced beat; as he wasn’t picked as a participating contestant in the Recent Kings Of Sounds competition. He sings and laces a couple of rhymes on the beat, switching from Pidgin to English effortlessly Rapping bout the Streets and some other nasty occurrences/struggle he has been through reminding us who the “King of sounds” really is.

Song Link: https://soundcloud.com/limerick738/edo-boiy-the-chronicle-prods

Kindly Listen and Share, Bless Up

You're good.
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
This is good stuff! Keep it limerick
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Crea2morrow: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
Great Work, keep it coming!
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by crazygod(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
cool
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by moghulis: 12:19am On Aug 28, 2017
Nah this is a no no for me.
Guy you said life story buh along the line you started mentioning abt how other rappers are shit. Is the said story a diss?

You didn't tell a good enough story or rather a gripping story as far as I am concerned. Not a good enough story at least and thus no lasting impression.
You should have rapped with a mellow tone like someone reminiscing abt the past.

Again you were rushing like you want to get off the beat as fast as possible. You should have let your lyrics diffuse into the beat.

Another important thing you forgot all about is the chorus. You see a chorus is very crucial if you want to leave a lasting impression on your audience because it is just like a moment when the audience can connect with the song while waiting for you to continue rapping at the end of the chorus. Now imagine yourself performing on stage. it would just be you rapping all through with no chorus to make your audience participate in the song.
For eg: See you again by wizkhalifa.
the chorus “how can we not talk abt family when family is all that we've got...” makes the listeners partake in the song and this will make it live on in the listeners’ minds.

These words are straight from my heart. Please focus on what you have got to say and leave haters be. There might actually be no one hating on you. Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2017
Great word play bro. Wish I could download it
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Xkalaban(m): 5:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Nice rhymes. I like the level of intensity & rawness on the mic. Just don't go all "baby wine ur waist" & jibberish on us tmr like most 9ja artistes them rhyming immature sh!t with no harmony. Stay true to the real music.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Elbizzcklinz(m): 6:29am On Aug 28, 2017
Limerick:
Fast rising rap sensation, Limerick (Me) also known as Edo Boiy jumps on a MasterKraft Produced beat; as he wasn’t picked as a participating contestant in the Recent Kings Of Sounds competition. He sings and laces a couple of rhymes on the beat, switching from Pidgin to English effortlessly Rapping bout the Streets and some other nasty occurrences/struggle he has been through reminding us who the “King of sounds” really is.

Very good.
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Stevengerd(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2017
God Bless u bro! the truth be told[quote author=moghulis post=59888086]Nah this is a no no for me.
Guy you said life story buh along the line you started mentioning abt how other rappers are shit. Is the said story a diss?

You didn't tell a good enough story or rather a gripping story as far as I am concerned. Not a good enough story at least and thus no lasting impression.
You should have rapped with a mellow tone like someone reminiscing abt the past.

Again you were rushing like you want to get off the beat as fast as possible. You should have let your lyrics diffuse into the beat.

Another important thing you forgot all about is the chorus. You see a chorus is very crucial if you want to leave a lasting impression on your audience because it is just like a moment when the audience can connect with the song while waiting for you to continue rapping at the end of the chorus. Now imagine yourself performing on stage. it would just be you rapping all through with no chorus to make your audience
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Slayer2: 7:18am On Aug 28, 2017
Limerick:

bro, you are tight, bro you are good, bro you are dope infact bro, i ain't playing let me go straight to the forest of this matter, you slayed it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by MEILYN(m): 7:23am On Aug 28, 2017
Chaii, this thing is dope oo... Wow! You are good bro. You really killed it, I didn't want the song to end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Limerick: 7:28am On Aug 28, 2017
Slayer2:

bro, you are tight, bro you are good, bro you are dope infact bro, i ain't playing let me go straight to the forest of this matter, you slayed it!
straight to the forest. grin grin
Correst!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Limerick: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2017
moghulis:
Nah this is a no no for me.

Another important thing you forgot all about is the chorus. You see a chorus is very crucial if you want to leave a lasting impression on your audience because it is just like a moment when the audience can connect with the song while waiting for you to continue rapping at the end of the chorus. Now imagine yourself performing on stage. it would just be you rapping all through with no chorus to make your audience participate in the song.
For eg: See you again by wizkhalifa.
the chorus “how can we not talk abt family when family is all that we've got...” makes the listeners partake in the song and this will make it live on in the listeners’ minds.

These words are straight from my heart. Please focus on what you have got to say and leave haters be. There might actually be no one hating on you. Thanks
Not every rap song needs a chorus.. But this has been noted though.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by ELpriist(m): 7:57am On Aug 28, 2017
bro drop a download link
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Bitchiamjay(m): 8:25am On Aug 28, 2017
Damn limerick. . .you're so good man! cheesy

Please I really need to download this.

#YOLO
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by Chiefly(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Super lit cool
Re: Nairaland's Rapper "Limerick" Out With A Creative True Life Story Rap Song by moghulis: 11:13am On Aug 28, 2017
Limerick:
Not every rap song needs a chorus.. But this has been noted though.
OK.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Share Mp3 Songs 4 Real I Have Some For You To Download Now / Banky W - Jasi / Modenine: A Jay-z Wannabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.