Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help Bet9ja Addicts!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Bet9ja Addicts!! (817 Views)

HELP!!! Bet9ja Have Debited All My Account Balance. / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by ewaek(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Bet9ja might not be the only thriving gambling company in Nigeria but it is one of the most enticing, commonly found and most patronized. We hear of and read about stories of nigerian youths daily sacrificing their hard earned income and lifelong savings to this compulsive deity. While we may laugh at some of these stories, they are others that are very sad and others tragic. We easily critcize these guys, claiming the harm they suffer is self-inflicted. But trust me, they are only responsible for the first trip to these centres or the choice to place the first bet. I say this, not to justify our action (as I am a victim too). Here in a certain area in Benin City, a couple of us, having lost so much have decided to try one more time to quit. We have come up with the following ideas:
1. Organize a peaceful protest/ abstainance-awareness
2. Create an Addiction-Recovery group/forum
However, we lack the capability. Hence this cry to well-meaning Nigerians. Help us get our lives back. We hate what we've become.
Re: Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by pato405(m): 2:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
sorry bro.

But I really think you guys haven't lost enough yet to BET9js or whatever they call themselves. If you have lost so much...I mean EXTREMELY EXTREMELY much, and suffered severe hardship consequent upon your extreme losses, you wouldn't need all these interventions to quit. You'll flee when next you see a betting logo. wink

2 Likes

Re: Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by ewaek(m): 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2017
pato405:
sorry bro.

But I really think you guys haven't lost enough yet to BET9js or whatever they call themselves. If you have lost so much...I mean EXTREMELY EXTREMELY much, and suffered severe hardship consequent upon your extreme losses, you wouldn't need all these interventions to quit. You'll flee when next you see a betting logo. wink

Trust me, we have. I can't begin to list my losses. Strained relationships, lost opportunities, self respect and esteem, just name it. If it were just easy, we would have long quitted. E don enter blood bros. I'm here to appeal for the support of social media, blog and website owners, corporte organizations. Pls lets join hands to drive home this message. Gambling is a worse terminal illness than AIDS
Re: Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by obyrich(m): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2017
ewaek:

Trust me, we have. I can't begin to list my losses. Strained relationships, lost opportunities, self respect and esteem, just name it. If it were just easy, we would have long quitted. E don enter blood bros. I'm here to appeal for the support of social media, blog and website owners, corporte organizations. Pls lets join hands to drive home this message. Gambling is a worse terminal illness than AIDS
Sounds strange. Gambling is fuelled by two things- greed and laziness. Work on yourself.
Re: Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by mathew247: 6:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
5C8J6SP...my way of helping you. N100.
Re: Help Bet9ja Addicts!! by ewaek(m): 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
mathew247:
5C8J6SP...my way of helping you. N100.
Seen enough of those codes mehn. I quit, maybe you too might wanna consider quitting

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Lady Batters Her Friend, Stabs Her With Scissor For Sleeping With Her Man / . / Akpabio Reacts To Insecurity Situation In Ukanafun And Etim Ekpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.