Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) (755 Views)

Laundry Services Business: Your Input Is Needed To Start Up / Any Upworker In The House? Your Assistance Is Really Needed / Please House Your Advice Is Welcome Before,i Will Mention Someone A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by redcross: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
I have a list of my ventures,, please which is more safe to invest in;

1,Buy a 10 sitter bus and put on daily Balance/ Hire purchase,,

2)Buy a tipper truck and start a haulage business,,

3)Buy a hummer Bus and lease it out to a Transport company,,in PH /Onitsha,,

4)Buy a Hiace Bus and put it out on a shuttle Service

5)start a sport betting business in larger scale.

6)Go into AgroBiz .(poultry farming is my area of interest)

Thank you all..
Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by Fxmanager(m): 2:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
redcross:
I have a list of my ventures,, please which is more safe to invest in;

1,Buy a 10 sitter bus and put on daily Balance/ Hire purchase,,

2)Buy a tipper truck and start a haulage business,,

3)Buy a hummer Bus and lease it out to a Transport company,,in PH /Onitsha,,

4)Buy a Hiace Bus and put it out on a shuttle Service

5)start a sport betting business in larger scale.

6)Go into AgroBiz .(poultry farming is my area of interest)

Thank you all..

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured, licensed, regulated and periodically audited financial firm by the Government's regulatory body. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams
Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by Olutty88(m): 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
I go with no 5......Its what am planning on doing.

1 Like

Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by redcross: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
Olutty88:
I go with no 5......Its what am planning on doing.

Bro where are u located?
Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by Olutty88(m): 6:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
I stay in lagos.....check my signature for my number so we can talk better.

1 Like

Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by redcross: 6:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
Olutty88:
I stay in lagos.....check my signature for my number so we can talk better.

Ok bro....
Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by Olutty88(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
redcross:

Ok bro....
Here is my no , you can call or whatsapp....0-8-1-5-1-9-8-6-2-1-1.
Re: Guru In The House Your Input Is Needed.(2 Million Is Available) by nhurhetee(m): 12:36am On Aug 26, 2017
Option 5 is good bro.. Based on experience, you wont regret..

(1) (Reply)

How To Export Local Products From Nigeria And Make A Lot Of Profits / Advanatges Of Having MTN Call Assist As An SME Business Owner/ngo / How Social Media Influences Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.