Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me (324 Views)

How To Start A Ministry Without Leaving Your Payjob / Adeboye: I Will Build A Church As Big As Ibadan Before I Die / Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2017
Fellow Christians, help a fellow Christian who wants to die for Christ. I need a ministry of God that will build me up spiritually, in prayer, evangelism. I want to die for Christ. My heart testifies to it. I want to live and die for Jesus. I need a ministry of God that I will see the evidence of Christ in the ministry. Spiritual growth, intercession for soul, winning and establishment of souls. I am a student in Bayero University Kano but if the Holy Spirit show me a ministry that will make my heart desire come to fulfilment, I will consult the Holy Spirit even if It will stop my education. I want my life to burn for Christ, kingdom advancement and establishment.
Atheist give your life to Christ. Fellow Christians, pls drop your comment about ministries that can help me in those part I mentioned
Re: Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me by TANKDESTROYER(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
Let the spirit lead you a place....
Re: Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Zizaboni:
Fellow Christians, help a fellow Christian who wants to die for Christ. I need a ministry of God that will build me up spiritually, in prayer, evangelism. I want to die for Christ. My heart testifies to it. I want to live and die for Jesus. I need a ministry of God that I will see the evidence of Christ in the ministry. Spiritual growth, intercession for soul, winning and establishment of souls. I am a student in Bayero University Kano but if the Holy Spirit show me a ministry that will make my heart desire come to fulfilment, I will consult the Holy Spirit even if It will stop my education. I want my life to burn for Christ, kingdom advancement and establishment.
Atheist give your life to Christ. Fellow Christians, pls drop your comment about ministries that can help me in those part I mentioned
Just pray more
Re: Ministers, Help Me. I Need A Ministry That Will Build Me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ask and you shall receive... Ask God to lead you to the place where he has destined for you and he will show you..

Jeremiah 3:15

And I will give you shepherds [Pastors] according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

But you have to ask and see it done...

(1) (Reply)

Moses Company Vs False Gods, Idols, False Prophets And False Christs | Sadhu Sun / My Reply To Someones Comment On Book Of Enoch / Is Gambling A Sin? What Does The Bible Say About Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.