Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigeria In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Trouble (627 Views)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Two Ex-governors, 103 Others In Trouble Over N5tr Debts / Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram In Rann Speaks: ‘Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria In Trouble by Sparkzl: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2017
I know lot of people are optimistic about this country and I often hear if I had the money I will go into business. Yes oo .opportunities are in Nigeria because you can break laws and make it. But if you have ever been outside Nigeria you will not support any politicians infact you will curse them each day you wake up. I used to be very optimistic too until I visited Dubai for a holiday . Whenever I wanted to buy things and I convert it to Naira I realized our currency have lost it total value. I visited a shop in Dubai where everything was sold form 1-10 dhram which is our 100- 1k, nice shoes, bags electronics. A full chicken is 8dhram our 800 naira which I bet u can never get here in Nigeria. I shed tears when I saw how organized they are in that country. This was once a desert turned into city where even the American visit for summer. I know Nigeria can never meet up with country like America, The UK, and other European nations because they are not stagnant. even if they are. I bet in 50 years Nigeria will not meet up with them as long as we have this selfish and self centered politicians ruling this nation. Do you all notice it's the same circle of politican still ruling after independence?
Our president just returned after a long long trip away from his responsibility and some ignorant people who I am sure don't care about the future of this nation went to welcome him with great jubilation. It breaks my heart that I am a citizen of this country. The government have no plan for generations to come. They provide social amenities and they want praises for their responsibility. SO Sad
Well all I know all politicians are selfish and they don't have plans for the citizens .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria In Trouble by heendrix(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lol grin this op sef look how hin make my bp rise. I was thinking it's something like war. my guy Nigeria don already spoil only God fit change am. but as long the North still remain part of Nigeria it's a case closed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Trouble by cjrane: 4:08pm On Aug 25, 2017
Why is this op shedding dry tears for Nigeria?

Who even told him there was ever a country by the name Nigeria? it was only a slave concentration camp where some people exploited others using the name Nigeria. they had no intentions whasoever to make the place good. just to exploit the resources of the place to build brand new railway line to Daura or close down Kano International airport and use the opportunity to build up Sokoto claiming it's taken Kano's traffic. Now compare that to when PH was closed down and flights were diverted to Owerri. yet, not a single 40 watt electricity bulb was bought for Owerri which diverted PH traffic.
Go figure! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria In Trouble by cjrane: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
heendrix:
Lol grin this op sef look how hin make my bp rise. I was thinking it's something like war. my guy Nigeria don already spoil only God fit change am. but as long the North still remain part of Nigeria it's a case closed
Exactly

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Divided Presidency..... / Chief Tony Ezenna Disassociates Self From Hope Uzodinmma / IPOB Vs Nigeria Army Update - Abia Has A New Police CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.